Big Brother – The Double Elimination

It was no shock that Rohan got the lowest number of votes, however Xavier was a slight shock. It was a pity as I would have liked have seen more of him. Also apparently there was a family holiday going on that he missed out on by a week.

Why is Matt so popular and who is voting for him? Am I missing something about him as I don’t think I have seen much off him that I have found likeable. He is either working out or bitching.

According to both Rohan and Xavier Ben is the won to beat. Xavier also mentioned Caleb as a contender!

Here are some other moments from the episode:

• Lucy and Katie thinking Tahan is a mean girl (she is), as she makes cracks about their hair and was telling people she thought the twins were dumb. Mikkayla reported back to them and it created a drama with Tahan not owning it and she told them she had not said they were dumb. Well actually she did say it, but seriously those girls are not that bright, nice but definitely not members of MENSA. I mean really Caleb and Lucy are perfect for each other as they are on the same wavelength;
  • Mikkayla whilst dobbing must have forgotten that Tahan saved her the week before;
  • Jade was lying on Ed whilst telling him that she would not want to cross any boundaries and make him feel uncomfortable. It is like she can’t work out why he does not like her, just like how she can’t understand that her ex dumped her for an “ugly girl”.
  • Tully and Tahan were having a big bitch in the Presidential Suite with Tully quite rightly pointing out that Drew needs to not be lured in by Jade. Also that Jade comes over and stands in the middle of him and Tully when they are having a chat.
  • Tully wept when she was told it was a double eviction and Xavier was even more pissed off that he was up for elimination.

1 daisy { 08.21.13 at 12:08 am }

I am watching Last Woman Standing. Some fairly hot female British athletes competing against some S American natives in various physical challenges. The trouble if the girls have only been given tiny stretch shorts to run in so their little bottoms keep poking out. But then the S American ladies are trying to run with no bras so it’s even.

2 daisy { 08.21.13 at 12:08 am }

3 daisy { 08.21.13 at 12:10 am }

The hot girls drank some local water so now they are vomitting. I think the guys would like this show. These girls have gorgeous bodies.

4 Eliza { 08.21.13 at 1:18 am }

Hi Lizzie.. welcome! Cool name 😉

Who nominated Matt? I can’t be bothered to watch catch ups.. Sorry, being lazy. If he is the supposed ring leader, he must be pretty upset being the only ‘alpha male’ nominated.

Agree Drew would do better without Jade as it’s making him look.. weak. I would have thought he and Ed would be the favs with the ladies.. Not sure why the teens like Matt. He doesn’t seem all that likable bar his 6 pack but mehh.

5 Mich { 08.21.13 at 6:53 am }

@Gabby 147 yeah shes getting all jealous

6 Ari { 08.21.13 at 8:57 am }

Ben nominates Ed for lack of courage.

“He’s got impressive abs but I have yet to see any gut.” Wise words from our beloved Tim.

I agree. Ed is a follower. He NEEDS the jocks he NEEDS his clique to survive. He reminds me of those fictional characters who are part of a popular clique but chooses to remain in the background.

Tully giving Mikkayla extra points must’ve been like, “ya so I’m gonna give Mikkayla more points just so she can look like the most hated person in the house.”

Mikkayla needs to stop being so nice to Tully and just nominate her.

Matt is a meathead. So stupid. What do I expect from someone who uses words like “bossy” and “controllive”? He sounds like an annoying eight year old boy ffs. Grow up.

Tully needs to stop acting like she gives a shit. When Mikkayla was getting nominated you knew she was happy. But when Ed and Matt does it’s all “omgg who would nominate u it’s all stratyegy??!?” Don’t flatter your circle honey.

I think Mikkayla is too interesting to be booted off.

I don’t want her to be saved from elimination because it would just put a target on her back. I also would enjoy it if she was up for eviction but was saved anyway! It would make the others think she’s not a contender (I believe many of them think she’s far too un-entertaining in the house).

#savemikkayla

7 Gabby { 08.21.13 at 9:08 am }

Sandii, so sorry about wrong information I gave you re: BB uncut being on tonight. I thought last night was Monday night, duh, anyway, I also had the wrong week as well :( In future I will just keep my mouth shut.

8 daisy { 08.21.13 at 9:24 am }

For sure the ONLY reason Tully didn’t get nominated last night was because she had the super power. The hms almost never nominate the person who has it
1 Because they might be watching.
2 Because itcould end up being a waste vote.
But mainly because of 1.
Matt must be spewing.

I don’t get teenage girls liking Matt. I thought he looks too old and too big.

9 Alicia { 08.21.13 at 9:27 am }

I just want Tully to stop crying at the drop of hat!! She was just about sobbing when Matt was pop in the halfway house. I get that you form close friendships in the house but just be glad you aren’t up for eviction! I wish it was vote to evict so I could load up some votes and send them Matt’s way.

10 daisy { 08.21.13 at 9:49 am }

Ari, I thought the same thing re Tully’s OTT reaction when her boys got nominated.
It was really annoying and I thought it showed her to be so conceited. Get over yourself Tully. You and your boys aren’t great, except in your own eyes.

11 Lizzie { 08.21.13 at 10:26 am }

Wish the wall would stay up for another week especially with Matt behind it. I don’t ever want to see Caleb’s gross facial contortions again when he works out with his soldier boyfriend. I wonder if he practises that in front of the mirror. I don’t want Mikkayla to go: I find her entertaining.

12 daisy { 08.21.13 at 10:38 am }

Lizzie there is a new BB thread open now :)