Big Brother – The Double Elimination
It was no shock that Rohan got the lowest number of votes, however Xavier was a slight shock. It was a pity as I would have liked have seen more of him. Also apparently there was a family holiday going on that he missed out on by a week.
Why is Matt so popular and who is voting for him? Am I missing something about him as I don’t think I have seen much off him that I have found likeable. He is either working out or bitching.
According to both Rohan and Xavier Ben is the won to beat. Xavier also mentioned Caleb as a contender!
Here are some other moments from the episode:
- Lucy and Katie thinking Tahan is a mean girl (she is), as she makes cracks about their hair and was telling people she thought the twins were dumb. Mikkayla reported back to them and it created a drama with Tahan not owning it and she told them she had not said they were dumb. Well actually she did say it, but seriously those girls are not that bright, nice but definitely not members of MENSA. I mean really Caleb and Lucy are perfect for each other as they are on the same wavelength;
- Mikkayla whilst dobbing must have forgotten that Tahan saved her the week before;
- Jade was lying on Ed whilst telling him that she would not want to cross any boundaries and make him feel uncomfortable. It is like she can’t work out why he does not like her, just like how she can’t understand that her ex dumped her for an “ugly girl”.
- Tully and Tahan were having a big bitch in the Presidential Suite with Tully quite rightly pointing out that Drew needs to not be lured in by Jade. Also that Jade comes over and stands in the middle of him and Tully when they are having a chat.
- Tully wept when she was told it was a double eviction and Xavier was even more pissed off that he was up for elimination.