Big Brother – The Third Nominations
Well it appears they should just turn the super power into immunity as each week the person who has it does not get nominated as all the other housemates are in fear they will be found out that they nominate them. At least Tully realised this was the reason she got zero points.
Her super power was the lurker, where she got to see the nomination tally board and then during noms got to allocate six points to different people.
Before the nominations started there was the post eviction scenes and it was revealed that Tully had heard people chanting her name. She told Big Brother she was going to play the game now with her head and not her heart.
Mikkayla was also talking to Tim about how Matt had appeared really popular on the outside and she did not really get it as he was patronising, and Tim said he was not so nice.
Poor Rohan missed his own birthday party, however the other housemates were happy. There was a bit of tension between Tim and Jas when he said they should not eat everything at once and she snapped it’s not all about you. Tim asked for an apology but did not get it.
It is interesting that this year the viewer is seeing the contestants talking strategy as well as going very close to talking about nominations. Ed and Caleb basically told each other they were nominating Tim and they did.
Tim knowing Tully had the super power said he did not want to hate you, basically hoping he would not be collateral damage from it.
The Heidi/Tim lovefest appears to be over with her saying Tim was inconsiderate of other peoples feelings. I want to like Heidi but I am not real sure about her.
Jade appears to be not that bright as she had to use her fingers to count. She was then started talking to Drew about nominations. Then she gave him a close hug. She was thinking her alliance with the boys would keep her safe and at one stage said she thought Matt would be the first person that would stop her from winning.
It was interesting to see that the girls could not work out that it might be better for them to stick together but they all turned on each other in the nomination room.
Here’s how the nomination’s rolled:
- Caleb nominated Tim for three points because he belittles people in front of them. He gave two points to Jade as he thought she was holding back a bit.
- Drew nominated Tahan for three points because she is too aggressive when she has a conflict and he gave the example of the hair extension dispute. He gave two points to Matt because he is a great bloke and said it wasa strategic vote. He mentioned he did not find him too personable.
- Tahan nominated Jade for one point as she is playing the game and flirting with all the girls. No surprise she gave four points to the sugar sisters.
- Heidi nominated three points to Tahan as she can be rude and offensive. She nominated two points for Ben as she thought he had nothing to offer conversation wise as he never asks her any questions.
- Tully gave one point to Jade because she decided when she is or isn’t her friend and Mikkayla one point.
- Jade thought Matt was her biggest competition, and gave him two points and three points for Jasmine as they are just not meshing. She finds her argumentative and she butts in when people are telling their story.
- Ed nominated Mikkayla for three points because her assertiveness comes across as bossy. And two points to Tim because he comes across as rude if it not about him.
- Jas gave three points to Jade and two points to Mikkayla as they keep on jumping into other peoples disagreements.
- Katie and Lucy have an advantage as they have an emotional prop in the house. They gave four points to Tahan because she said hurtful things and tries to make them feel segregated from the group. They gave one point to Jas they think she is two faced. Not sure she is trustworty.
- Tully gave Katie and Lucy two points to try and save Matt and Jas but it did not work at that point.
- Ben gave three points to Ed as on the day on the eviction he asked for a cup of black coffee and he had told Ben there was none left. But there was. He gave her two points to Mikkayla as she dodged eviction and only fair she is up for nomination again.
- Matt gave three points to Mikkayla as she put him up for eviction last week. Also said she was controllive (Matt speak who continues to mangle his words). Matt also gave two points to Jade because she got involved in the argument between Tahan and Katie and Lucy.
- Tim gave three points for Jas because she leaves lipstick everywhere. She said that she is neutral so she does not play sides but does. Says she is passive aggressive. He gave Ed two points because he never has an opinion.
- Mikkayla nominated Jasmine for three points as she is self-indulgent and manipulative. She nominated Matt for two points he uses other people to put the emphasis on making negative comments about other people.
- Jade decided she could not save Matthew as it would mean Tim or Ed would have have gone up. Interesting that Tully is not really into the sisterhood and flicked another two points to Mikkayla.
The six up for eviction were:
- Mikkayla on 13 points;
- Jasmine on 10 points;
- Tahan on 10 points;
- Jade on 9 points who dropped an f-bomb on hearing she was up;
- Katie and Lucy on six points; and
- Matt on six points.
Tully was sobbing even though she was not up for nominations. But said Matt was happy he was with all the girls. He won’t be for long as the wall comes down this week.
But what is interesting is one of the girls gets a strike. I think it will be Tully not able to stop herself from gibbering about her superpower and what she saw.