Big Brother Australia – The Halfway House Is Gone

In some way I was disappointed with the halfway house wall coming down as it did add some drama and tension, though I bet Ed was more upset as it meant Jade was back out and could drape all over him. He was enjoying the break.

Jade was not coping in the half way house and said out loud to camera “I have never been hated in my life” and “It’s because I am a weirdo”. Later when Drew was telling her to make new friends she said she did not want to make new friends. She said “You should have heard what they were saying last night”. You have to wonder if Jade left Italian Next Top Model because she was not getting on with the other girls.

Drew told Jade he was snapping at Tully because she was a mean girl. Jade told him she hope he would not to snap at her. Drew is playing the game a bit as later in bed his was bitching about Jade to Tully.

Jade was moaning to Mikkayla that she had no idea what she had done wrong to get nominated.  Mikkayla hinted that it maybe it was the way she interacted with guys.

Tully was the one who got the strike for talking about noms repeatedly. I noticed she told Drew she was not going to nom him and she was sobbing on Caleb that she tried to save Matt. Looks like Tully is not going to be safe next week as most housemates think she is negative and mean.

Matt  showed his true colours when he told Big Brother about being in with all the girls in the halfway house and that he will have them under his command. He said he had the best bed and said he is going to train them as they need to look after the man of the house. He was not being tongue in cheek as he does not know what that means.

The challenge this week was an interesting one where the housemates have to complete tasks or challenges to get pass balls in a lotto machine. Ben’s was easy as he just had to say no to going into the diary room to hug his mum. The sugar twins had to have multiple spray tans which in the end washed off. Caleb looked jealous that they got one and he did not.

Ed had to eat bananas which he tried to and then he vomited them up, I felt sorry for Heidi who had to sit in there with him.

Tim was bitching about Caleb for being messy, and Caleb and Ed were worried they would become targets as they had never been nominated.

There are aspects of Tahan I like, she just sucked it up being nominated again. Also the racist conversation between her, Jas and Tim was interesting about how she said if you laugh along with the “jokes” people think it is OK, and how she told her school mates it was not OK to call her an Abo. Tim also said that a white person can’t comment on what is racist as they don’t know what it feels like. This after he had revealed he had dressed up as an Indian black face and all and being told on Facebook that it was racist!

Lucy revealed she was not that bright when she was feeding the monkeys in Ubud, seriously they are not pets to be toyed with; however Caleb’s story of turning up as a starfish at a C party was amusing. Also hope Caleb’s nudie run turns up on Up Late.

1 Techhater { 08.23.13 at 9:07 am }

How good was the showdown without Shelley or Michael? Maybe BB is starting to listen to us after all.

2 Andrea { 08.23.13 at 9:16 am }

I forget to mention that Techhater, it was way better without those two, just a voice over is enough.
Techhater, read MC, Dreamweek from @80 onwards, but read it very carefully as Zhee was misunderstood and now she’s leaving the site. Tell us what you think please.

3 Gabby { 08.23.13 at 9:22 am }

Good on you TH@98, I thought you would say something like that as you have a great personality and you have always shown yourself as someone who can laugh at yourself.
As for your comment at 73, “What guy wouldn’t want to hang out with a lesbian?” I am sure those guys would be much happier with two lesbians!
Evan, I think Jade is going to find that out again next week. Somehow I don’t think she will be left off the eviction hook next week. ” why doesn’t anyone like me, no one has ever not liked me, what have I done wrong, sob, sob, sob”. Bring on the nom points for Tully , Jade and Matt.

4 daisy { 08.23.13 at 9:30 am }

TH A great answer and a very peaceful one too @98.

5 Veronicali { 08.23.13 at 10:34 am }

Daze at 66 yes I can’t stand it when people scrub at their under eye area so roughly like crying Mikkayla was doing – it looks painful. Dab genteely Mikk !

Apparently Tully has said she can see herself married to a guy in about 5 years time.

Caleb fully pashed Matt on the second ball !

Could they please stop showing Ben and his chats to mum and nana.

The dog should be allowed to stay in the Diary Room for some down time if he wants.

6 brain dead dave { 08.23.13 at 10:50 am }

I think Jade chose Ben simply because her prowling pussy has no power over him and she gets no attention. So he’s expendable.

7 Daze { 08.23.13 at 11:14 am }

Veronicali, yes Mr Clooney is rather fond of the diary room, totally agree, let him zen there, lol

8 Carole { 08.23.13 at 6:56 pm }

Joan Rivers copped a lot of flak a while ago for making some Jewish joke, but she is Jewish herself so I think she is allowed to. She said that herself.

9 Sally { 08.30.13 at 1:33 am }

Who does everyone think will be evicted next week? I VOTE NOT TO SAVE TULLY!!!! Her negatively and emotions are so old, I don’t want to see her in the house anymore! Oh and her poor girlfriend at home!! Please save drew from her evil claws!!

10 ross { 10.02.13 at 5:59 pm }

so much for the big twists in this years BB ,its exactly the same as every other year just different (handpicked ) housemates.if this show really wanted ratings it would bet together with 3 major sponsors and allow ANYONE the opportunity to win their way into the house.buy 3 cokes and 3 pizza’s plus blah blah blah and you enter the draw to go into the house. 4 people in each week ,4 people out each week,vote to evict only and housemates get 500$ each day that they are in the house .always dynamic and always veiwers trying to get in the house .that would be a TWIST