Masterchef Australia – The Dessert Queen Is Gone

It is that stage of the competition where you think Rishi cannot lose. But each year people have peaked to early and others have come and grabbed the prize. Masterchef is like football it is only how you cook/play on the day of the final that matters.

Last night Rishi, Samira and Lucy were having to make a complex Darren Purchase dessert with 13 elements and a seven page recipe. Even though Rishi stuffed up the ginger jelly at one point and had to repeat two steps he was still far ahead of the girls.

What was interesting was how Emma was yelling out to Lucy and Christina was yelling out to Rishi and poor Samira was just occasionally getting a shout out. It appears even the contestants have favourites.

Lucy was too slow and this was her downfall as she had to bring her baba out of the stove too early and it was not as cooked as the others. In the end she was eliminated and to be frank I think her time was up in the competition. Hopefully she will be able to open up that cafe.

Also did anyone else notice Lynton was not there when the judges were telling the contestants who was eliminated?

1 Georgie { 09.08.13 at 10:01 am }

A refugee from reality.

2 cwl { 09.09.13 at 4:45 am }

Anthony is a Naval Commander who helps protect our shores. Don’t you care about country shoppers coming to our country for our pension, houses and medical care. I don’t pay my taxes for them.

3 cwl { 09.13.13 at 1:26 am }

BDD Yes I am worried about our borders. Go get a job you poor fool. I would hate to eat your food. Dog food no doubt. Get a dictionary. You are a disgrace with your hatred of older people.

4 Anthony { 09.14.13 at 1:10 am }

I can tell you I am a Naval Commander Georgie. Just finished at
the Staff College in Canberra. Now on HMAS Ballarat. Glad Mr. Abbott won the election. I am a silvertail. Don’t call people rednecks you
idiot. You have no humour only a dirty mind. There must be a lot of villages out there who have lost their idiots.

5 Georgie { 09.14.13 at 1:30 pm }

Commander Anthony, I have a few questions you should be able to answer.

Who is currently the commanding officer of HMAS Ballarat?
What is his nickname?
Where is the ship currently deployed?

6 Anonymous { 09.14.13 at 4:23 pm }

As an onlooker, I am appalled by the use of highly pejorative language against the elderly.

Anyone who feels offended by these remarks should lodge a legal complaint as per the Commonwealth’s Age Discrimination Act 2004. This behaviour should not be tolerated in any area of Australian public life.

7 Georgie { 09.14.13 at 4:40 pm }

What age exactly would you consider elderly Anonymous?

It’s all relative really, so don’t get offended on our behalf – we were talking about ourselves!

8 brain dead dave { 09.14.13 at 5:15 pm }

Lodge your complaint, Pops…before your colostomy bag explodes. Like you, it’s full of ….

9 Charlotte { 09.18.13 at 1:13 am }

You are a real wanker BDD. Anonymous was absolutely right about reporting this site. Good for you anonymous. This site is a disgrace. I hope a lot of readers complain about your remarks about the elderly. As for Georgie she has a potty mind and mouth. She has very limited intelligence. She knows nothing.

10 daisy { 09.18.13 at 1:32 am }

It was the elderly having a laugh at ourselves. I think you’ll find that’s allowed.

11 Georgie { 09.18.13 at 7:43 am }

“I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about.”

Oscar Wilde

12 daisy { 09.18.13 at 10:07 am }

And IT never gets OLD. 😉 he he ( in an old person cackle).

13 brain dead dave { 09.18.13 at 10:34 am }

Pops’ latest identity crisis is as old as the hills.

14 Charlotte { 09.23.13 at 2:59 am }

Look at @ 158 Brain Dead. Another person doesn’t like your smutty humour.You gave yourself the right name for sure.

15 betty { 09.23.13 at 3:16 am }

Boring.

16 Charlotte { 09.24.13 at 3:37 am }

Betty, You even have a boring name. You want something more interesting. Look into the Nuclear fallout from Fukushima.
The fuel pools are not level for starters. T will not stand much of a chance to succeed. The No3 fuel pool with the crane down . No3 was the reactor where the MOX fuel was under experimentation.
Don’t buy your Christmas presents just yet Betty.

17 brain dead dave { 09.24.13 at 7:28 am }

Same person, Pops. You’re not fit to command a rubber duck , let alone a ship, Pops..

18 betty { 09.24.13 at 8:05 am }

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Same old.

19 Charlotte { 09.29.13 at 2:40 pm }

You BDD no nothing. You still think there were Iron Crosses given out in Vietnam. Go back to your womens magazines you illiterate .And of course your hatred of old people. What have you ever done with your life Nancy .

20 Charlotte { 09.29.13 at 2:44 pm }

You Betty are the bore. Ever had anything interesting to say.
Probably don’t even know about Fukashima. Don’t tell me you have the right to vote. God help us.

21 Judy { 10.03.13 at 10:39 pm }

Agree BDD is a moron

22 brain dead dave { 10.04.13 at 9:19 am }

Talking to yourself again, Pops. Zzzzz.

23 betty { 10.04.13 at 9:24 am }

Fukashima off, Judy, Charlotte, Pops.

24 กลูต้า { 11.02.13 at 2:30 am }

I have read so many articles concerning the blogger lovers however this article is genuinely
a nice piece of writing, keep it up.

25 เซรั่มอัลฟ่าอาร์บูติน { 11.30.13 at 3:11 am }

I have read so many articles concerning the blogger lovers but this
article is genuinely a pleasant paragraph, keep it up.

26 Barrett { 04.07.14 at 11:19 pm }

It’s remarkable for me to have a website, which is valuable for my experience.
thanks admin

27 generateur de credit fifa 14 ps4 { 04.30.14 at 6:34 pm }

For this reason you will need to provide the online game your best till
the end. telecharger fifa 14 gratuit seem to be a more essential indisputable fact that many provide credit pertaining to.
Prior to the World Cup, banks shoild be setting up additional
activity rooms to deal with the raised incidences of fraud, so they
can track suspicious businesses.

Here is my site :: generateur de credit fifa 14 ps4

28 tre { 05.17.14 at 6:57 am }

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.
I’ve been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and
was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this.

Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward
to your new updates.

29 tre { 05.17.14 at 6:57 am }

Hi there every one, here every person is sharing these know-how,
so it’s pleasant to read this website, and I used to pay
a visit this web site everyday.

30 Brett { 05.18.14 at 3:14 am }

When you are originally arrested, whether iit is for a drug possession oor underage drinking, when the
prosecutor gets the case, he or she will still need to decide what
charges to file against you and they may be different from tthe original ones.
Berman is an impressive tome off 678 pages off information on criminal law.
is a branch of law which provides rules to control
the crime against the public.

31 Johng3 { 07.06.14 at 4:07 am }