Big Brother – Eviction Night

After there were a couple scenes early in the episode showing Jasmine in a not so great light, it gave the viewer a fair idea she was going to be eliminated.

First was her fight with Jade about which bed to sleep in and then having Jade over hear her bitching about her. Then she was seen having another stoush in the kitchen. Then it was goodbye Jas. Well at least she got to snog Tim who did not look like he was such a great kisser.

Operation Ed by Jade continued and at one party managed a pash with tongue and then they slept together in the same bed. Ed told Heidi that it was all cool as he had told her he did not want a relationship in the house. This story line could make Ed look a douche. Also Heidi was bitching about how Jade was now showering topless when Ed was in the bathroom. Ed might be getting his own Big Brother stalker.

Mikkayla who always says what she thinks, told Ben she wanted to teach him how to cook his own vege burgers. He was not that interested in learning how to cook you can see that this will piss people off. Also when Ben sitting in the spa was saying that no one else gets in. However Tim was saying he was sick of inviting Ben to do stuff and that he does not invite him to do anything. It was interesting to see that Ben admitted he had been an airline steward for 10 years. So that would mean that he quit the job fairly recently.

Drew was sick of Tully’s moods and Tim thought it was because there was sexual tension between Tully and Drew. Tim is right about the sexual tension as Tully shot Jade a death stare when she climbed on top on Drew in the gym.

Tim is certain to be nominated tonight as he has gotten most of his housemates off side, also he admits he is a narcissist and manipulative.

Jasmine was eliminated with the lowest number of votes, but what was surprising was Matt only received 13 percent in a saved vote, as did Tahan. Ben was the most popular followed by Lucy and Katie.

It was interesting to see that Jasmine thought a guy is going to win and that she thinks it could be Caleb.

Nominations tonight and Jade does not have the super power, Jasmine gave it to Heidi. Tully, Tim and Jade are certain to be nominated tonight.

1 daisy { 08.27.13 at 10:57 pm }

Hi Blue Violets. 100% agree.
They are so threatened by the pip squeak who won’t tow their line.

What a slammer of a night.
TH thanks for reminding me about the uplate. I hope I don’t see too many bums.

2 daisy { 08.27.13 at 11:01 pm }

Hey Carole without….Notice that when Tully cried about the booing she made sure she sat in front of the camera to do so. Hmmm. I am following your theory.

3 Andrea { 08.27.13 at 11:04 pm }

You might see Tim, Ed and Drews’ bums, Daisy.
They had some interesting discussions too around the table on boat people, gays and other stuff.

4 daisy { 08.27.13 at 11:06 pm }

Thanks for the heads up on the bums up Andrea.

5 brain dead dave { 08.27.13 at 11:06 pm }

I haven’t seen any bums yet daisy, but plenty of arseholes.

6 daisy { 08.27.13 at 11:07 pm }

Now to check on what Brooke has been up to while I was out.

7 daisy { 08.27.13 at 11:09 pm }

LOL with snort BDD.

8 daisy { 08.27.13 at 11:09 pm }

Not the white powder variety.

9 brain dead dave { 08.27.13 at 11:15 pm }

You’ll see Mr Ed’s bum but his brain has been pixellated.

10 Carol (without the e) { 08.27.13 at 11:16 pm }

BINGO… on my Tully theory!

Matt was talking about his tours of duty and where is Tully????? She runs up behind him for a cuddle and starts massaging his frigging head while he’s trying to have a serious conversation! “Ooooh look at me Australia… I love a soldier… I am so thankful to him! Can you see me Australia???”

Grrrrr

11 daisy { 08.27.13 at 11:18 pm }

You’re making my day :)

They were going to pixilate Caleb’s brain too but they were looking for it in the wrong place.

12 Evan { 08.27.13 at 11:24 pm }

I was most surprised that the only person who nominated Tim was Heidi, his best mate in the house.
Everyone else must have quickly forgotten the fake birthday party prank.
Speaking of that, did we ever get to see the fight between Jade & Jasmine?
Unless she can save herself, I think Tully is a goner next Monday night.
Oh, and Ed can strip naked for me anytime

13 Evan { 08.27.13 at 11:24 pm }

And it was about time that Caleb and Ed got sort of nominated.

14 daisy { 08.27.13 at 11:27 pm }

Not sure Evan. The rule of thumb doesn’t seem to be how many people dislike you or how much but how bland you are.

I think the sisters are bland but I’m not surprised the tweenies enjoy their inane babble.

15 Carol (without the e) { 08.27.13 at 11:33 pm }

Pixelated bits was a complete let down! Come on Channel 9… it wasn’t a close up for God’s sake!

16 daisy { 08.27.13 at 11:48 pm }

I just watched my replay. Matt gave Tim an open handed shove in the chest when he said in a pissed off voice, “Tell us about the Tim show”. Out of order private.

17 Ari { 08.27.13 at 11:50 pm }

As much as I hate Tully (the CHARACTER of Tully and NOT the actual person herself) I really felt bad for her – nobody deserves to feel like they are being hated. We are all human, truly.

Other than that it should be painfully obvious WHY people dislike her. She is pessimistic, hateful, negative…and complaining about Mikkayla RIGHT AFTERWARDS. She has a serious vendetta against her and I don’t like it. Glad Mikkayla FINALLY had the gut to nominate her.

I’m not sure if the audience yelling “MIKKAYLA” when Tully was making her choice was a sign of them knowing who she would choose or they did not like Mikkayla. But I hope no one hates Mikkayla because I’m somewhat protective of her. :(

Ed nominating Mikkayla four times in a row? Seriously Ed? You’re so predictable and boring. Tahan was spot on about him, nominating him thinking that just because he’s a great guy doesn’t mean he’s popular in the outside – she is really thinking there.

I want to dislike Ed but then he flashes his abs and arms and rubs soap over his pecs and chest and…sometimes being gay is really hard.

I’m happy to see the jocks getting nominated. Misfits always trump jocks. Yeeeeeeee.

Viewing audience is split either really young jokes and mature audiences. Preteens tend to love Tully, Matt, Ed and hate on Mikkayla. The more mature viewers, the other way around I guess.

Will save Mikkayla again. Hoping Caleb or Tully goes home. Maybe Ed just to show them that popularity in the house doesn’t translate to reality.

18 Reality Raver { 08.28.13 at 12:15 am }

I hope Drew wins games night and has to choose who to save. Tilly and Jade would both expect him to. Ari I would like to see Ed go for that reason it would do the other HM’s heads in wondering why the fans did not like him.

19 daisy { 08.28.13 at 1:23 am }

Up late: high school party except for Heidi’s nanna undies.

20 Colleen { 08.28.13 at 9:13 am }

Great nominations, surely Tully will go this time! BB is still so funny in the nominations booth, I love how much he helps Matt to string words together.

21 daisy { 08.28.13 at 9:21 am }

Anyone watching today; check Matt shove Tim in chest. There’s a boy who has intimidated a few.

22 brain dead dave { 08.28.13 at 9:33 am }

Uplate~ schoolies with a cast of two pot screamers. Fail.

Tim’s light years in front of the meatheads. Good on Tim for not disclosing to Meathead Matt about the rock thing. Stick it right up the Supreme Overlord Of The Meatheads.

23 Ryan { 08.28.13 at 9:38 am }

I thought there was more interesting conversation in the first ten minutes of the late night program than in the entire season thus far. Sure, it got worse after that, but still…why keep that stuff from us for so damn long?

24 daisy { 08.28.13 at 9:42 am }

Thank God. I thought there must be something wrong with me for not liking the uplate.
It reminded me of a raunchier version of a high school party I went to where we played spin the bottle.
I do blame BB for setting them up with booze and a game of truth or dare but they were like high schoolers who needed a bit of prompting like a spinning bottle or a crowd yelling “kiss, kiss”.

25 daisy { 08.28.13 at 9:47 am }

The only bit of schoolies night I enjoyed was when Tim pashed Jasmine. The only thing that was missing from schoolies night was that no-one vomitted afterwards.

The only extra feaature was Heidis girdle/nanna knickers. We never had nanna knickers at our high school parties.

26 brain dead dave { 08.28.13 at 9:54 am }

I think Ryan’s right that it started okay but soon a majority of them were big noting, shouting over each other and camera hog Tully’s hugging Rambo, etc . It degenerated quickly, not that they needed much alcohol to start that happening. I couldn’t believe how loud and dumb Zoe was.

I thought the jealousy from the sheilas toward Tahan was rather obvious and that Jade’s pretty lost in a crowd.

27 Ryan { 08.28.13 at 9:58 am }

Yeah, Tully going to hug Matt was just…yeah. Completely unnecessary. But at least we actually heard them talking about serious issues…for a few minutes. Where has that been all season?

28 brain dead dave { 08.28.13 at 10:06 am }

My guess, Ryan is that the producers deigned that gay marriage, refugees, fidelity,nudity and assorted “controversial’ topics aren’t for prime time and don’t nestle well between the Ambi Pur commercials.

Perhaps they’d decided to keep all this alleged “juice” for this uplate show from the start.

29 Carol (without the e) { 08.28.13 at 10:40 am }

I have enjoyed Confidential more than Late Night Feast (so far at least).

That’s where we got to see Matt’s move on the floor. Tell me the truth girls… we all pondered that for a few moments didn’t we?

Much as I really enjoyed seeing Tully nominated last night… I do hope she can take a long hard look at herself and work out what she’s doing wrong. I just think she’s probably been behaving this way for too long to change.

If her family or her girlfriend say “Oh Tully is being Tully” then you just have to wonder why they think it’s OK. If she was a 3 year old you would call her precocious or spoilt… but as an adult… well they are just indulging her for the sake of upsetting her.