Big Brother Australia – Little Post Nomination Fall Out

The housemates must be getting used to nominations as there was little fall out that we saw from the nominees. Mikkayla was pissed she had been put in as the sixth nominee by Tully, and we only heard from Drew that Tully was emotional about being nominated. We did see her say that she wanted to leave and sulking but no tears.

There was much conversation about the Tully and Drew fauxmance with Tully musing to some of the girls she might not be 100 per cent lesbian. No s**t Sherlock. But then there are so many six packs in the house it would be hard to not have your head turned.

Jade was not happy that Drew was giving Tully so much attention. She flirted with Drew and said that Tully had stolen him off her and then said can we go on a date when we get out? Drew just looked confused at her.

Jade continued Operation Ed, and took Mikkayla’s advice to appear vulnerable so he could feel like a hero.

That was painful seeing Jade in bed with Ed when his body language was saying get away from me. But Ed should have just said this is not a good look I think you should go back to Heidi’s bed or I only snog you when I am pissed.

Later in BB Confidential she said self confidence has been shattered because her ex dumped her and that modelling was all she could do as she did not do well at school. That is where Big Brother is interesting in walked a confident go getter Jade but after a few weeks some of the layers were peeled back. It seems her self worth is attached to what guys think of her. She also said she wanted to Β be an actress, well she might want to get a bit more animated.

Tim told Ben that some people were getting pissed off that he was not cooking his own vege patty. Ben’s excuse was he could not cook and that at home he just ate rice and frozen prepared vegetables. Also how hard is it to put a patty on a pan, he just does not want to learn. Also it is not that he is eating what they are cooking they are having to cook him something extra. It is not that difficult to cut up a carrot or broccoli, considering the guy was Β a flight attendant and had to learn the emergency procedures it is not outside his skill set. Imagine if one of the girls said I can’t cook and did nothing they would be attracting criticism from everyone. And mother’s take note you are not doing your son’s any favours by waiting on them. (Ed’s Note: Master 5 is waited on hand and foot….).

Tim’s was also mentoring him on how to be a cool guy, with advice like walk with your dick out not your gut out which all the teen boys will be following today as well. Β Tim will be nominated next week as he is running around saying he wanted to be nominated. Bad move but the housemates have realised that Tim is popular on the outside.

It was the weekly food budget challenge and this time it was games show. Poor Mikkayla was paired with Matt in the spelling bee and was getting electric shocked so much Amnesty International are probably writing protest letters about it today.

1 Carole { 09.02.13 at 7:42 pm }

Tim went too far there. The crew will collect his jacket and give it back to him, but cutting the cord is destroying property. I thought there were rules against that.

2 daisy { 09.02.13 at 7:43 pm }

It’s Ben who needs to cut the chord.

3 Miss Mars { 09.02.13 at 7:50 pm }

So Tully and Drew are officially hooking up now and ‘in love’… I’m honestly disgusted. Also have a feeling she’s not going tonight. Pity. Anyone notice that her GF is nowhere to be seen? Shocking.

4 Carole { 09.02.13 at 7:52 pm }

What a fucking big mouth Drew has, running straight to Heidi to tell her what Mikkayla said to him.

5 Carole { 09.02.13 at 7:53 pm }

Yeah, Miss Mars, I read on Twitter that apparently her girlfriend is going to dump her when she gets evicted and wasn’t going there tonight.

6 Amy { 09.02.13 at 8:00 pm }

Wow. I can’t believe the whole Drew/Tully ‘I love you’ thing and snogging under the quilt. Her poor girlfriend. What a bitch.

7 Sandii { 09.02.13 at 8:03 pm }

All the blondes need to have their roots touched up. I can’t stop looking at their regrowth. Got a feeling Tully safe and Caleb going.

8 Mich { 09.02.13 at 8:11 pm }

Tully should be happy she go saved now she will show us mutany… Drew looked a bit shocked that she was saved

9 Mimi { 09.02.13 at 8:16 pm }

Come on RR, takes at least 40 secs to scroll down to see the new comments

10 Carole { 09.02.13 at 8:16 pm }

FUCK, TULLEY’S STILL THERE!!!!!!! What just happened? And of course she’s bawling her eyes out.

11 Andrea { 09.02.13 at 8:16 pm }

What a load of crap!
The producers fix it the way they want, no point voting!
Who the hell would vote to save Tully?

12 Gabby { 09.02.13 at 8:19 pm }

Well the sporting odds were right again.
Bloody Tully’s crying, as if he was her best friend, I never saw them together.
We all knew they would leave Tim until 2nd last.
Well I went off Caleb tonight when he was talking to Tahan about Lucy or Katie, I didn’t think that was very nice at all, so I’m glad he’s gone. Good riddance!

13 Mich { 09.02.13 at 8:22 pm }

Maybe the producers are voting to save

14 Andrea { 09.02.13 at 8:24 pm }

Only 1% difference, so close!
Gabby , maybe there’s more to it, we only saw a bit of it, I will give Caleb the benefit of the doubt for the moment.
I still reckon its fixed as they wanted to keep Tully in for the drama.
God, another week of her!

Gabby, Caleb is heading your way, you might see him on the beach one day.

15 Carole { 09.02.13 at 8:26 pm }

Wow, Tully wasn’t even 2nd place to evict.

16 Andrea { 09.02.13 at 8:30 pm }

I’m very suspicious Carole of this voting system.
Caleb has just shown he’s a big softie, wonder what he will say about Katie and Lucy?

17 Nikki { 09.02.13 at 8:30 pm }

Matt and Caleb, the true Big Brother love story, lol! I wonder how Lucy is dealing with it, no shots of her so far.

I really wanted one of the girls to go tonight. Especially Tully. I’m really surprised how many save votes she’s getting. I really hope at some point there will be a Vote to Evict soon with Tully up.

I’ve really changed my mind about Drew. Him cheating with Tully is horrible. And then running to Heidi to tell her what Mikkayla said was nasty.

It’s going to be interesting to see nominations this week. I’m guessing that Tully, Tim, and Mikkayla will be up, not sure who else.

18 Gabby { 09.02.13 at 8:33 pm }

I know, 1% how close, between him and Ed. I can’t believe it and Jade was 19%. Yes Andrea you are right, I won’t hold the whole time against him because of that one line, that would be fickle of me, sorry Caleb, but you shouldn’t have said it, no matter what context.
Now we have another week of the bitch.
I hope Jade really takes on board Surly’s advice and stays right away from Ed this week and just does her own thing.
Nominations will be interesting.
What about that Drew running straight to Heidi, he has really gone down in my estimations this last couple of weeks. He is going from bad to worse.
Yes Mich let’s see this mutiny Tully was talking about that she would show us!

19 Sandii { 09.02.13 at 8:45 pm }

Stupid friggin Tully I had to turn the sound down on my tv so i didnt have to hear all her fake crocodile tears and sooking. Always has to be the centre of attention.

20 Julia { 09.02.13 at 8:46 pm }

Drew is now angry with Tim & says “he will get what’s coming”. Why is Tim being blamed for everything? Now somehow he is responsible for Calebs eviction. They all think that Tim is running the show.

21 Andrea { 09.02.13 at 8:49 pm }

Well, it just proves that Drew is just as much a dobber as the rest of them Gabby , they are all the same, and Drew probably thinks that hooking up with Tully has saved her, and will save him too.
He is making a fool of himself.
Hopefully the next ones to be up will be Tully, Drew, Matt, Heidi,Ed and Tahan, but it will probably be Katie, Lucy, Mikkayla and Tim included in the mix as well.

22 Mich { 09.02.13 at 8:50 pm }

She’ll probably cry Tim to death, Gabby.

23 Gabby { 09.02.13 at 8:57 pm }

Tully’s sobs, could they have been any louder? She had to hang off him right to the gate.
What is Drew blaming Tim for? His precious Tully is safe.
There are definitely two camps now. It will be very interesting tomorrow night.
Tim will be up for sure. Hopefully Drew, Tully, Heidi, Matt, Ed and of course Ed will nominate Mikayla and Heidi will too seeing as Drew ran to her with that gossip so she could very well be up again.
Funny how Sonia never mentioned Caleb’s points from BB for talking about nominations which I think was a bit of a fizzer considering how everyone else talks about nominations non stop and nothing happens.

24 Gabby { 09.02.13 at 9:01 pm }

You are probably right Mich but then they seemed best friends today, Tim brought her eggs in bed this morning. So much for war and mutiny.

25 Mich { 09.02.13 at 9:04 pm }

And she kissed him goodbye… if Tim left she probably would have wailed

26 Andrea { 09.02.13 at 9:06 pm }

It was funny the way Caleb kind of snuck up behind Sonia, he didn’t even get to do his walk properly.
I still think they should get some prizes too.

27 VioletsRBlue { 09.02.13 at 9:20 pm }

Celeb did not say goodbye to Lucy. I felt sorry for her as she was just standing there waiting for him to give her a goodbye hug but he didn’t. Then she just gently touched his back. He seems to get off her very quickly. I think that he chose the ‘cool’ pack and Lucy was with the others.

28 Carol (without the e) { 09.02.13 at 9:21 pm }

Observations…

No booing for Tully this time. We’re the audience warned?

Nice shot of Jade’s roots while she was talking to Surly!

I watch on NBN but have never seen the “voting is Closed” before

Even if some time was to have passed between the Drew/Mikkayla chat… did Drew not think Mikkayla wouldn’t be suss seeing him talking quietly to Heidi while massaging her???

Seems Caleb woke up to the sugar sisters just a bit too late to save him. Seeing him upset of Matt being upset was nice though. True mates… not afraid to show emotion… I do like that. Shame he is gone!

Jade was shocked to hear her name as saved… and relieved to hear Ed’s no doubt.

WHAT THE FUCK DOES DREW SEE IN TULLY?????

She is so high maintenance!!! It makes me wonder about the quality of doona activity he’s been getting!!! WRONG BRAIN DREW!!!!

I hope Tully’s girlfriend is long gone when Tully gets out!!!!!

29 Mich { 09.02.13 at 9:24 pm }

Carol either warned or bribed. I felt like going up to GC and just go BOO stop you crying

30 Rosalind { 09.02.13 at 9:26 pm }

Tully’s (ex)gf’s twitter.
“Thanks for the concern guys, but I am big girl, I will be just fine. Life goes on.. x #singlebabescomeatme”
https://twitter.com/beginnersblood for curious people

31 Gabby { 09.02.13 at 9:43 pm }

Thanks Rosalind for the link. I really hope she has dumped Tully.
Apparently in the house they seem to think if Tim had left Mikayla in with the nominated she would have been sent home and Caleb would still be there, so it’s Tim’s fault Caleb’s gone, according to Drew.

32 Carol (without the e) { 09.02.13 at 9:46 pm }

The difference between Caleb and Ed was .1 of a percent. 7.2 versus 7.3

And what a terrible week for Tully’s ex… one minute she sees Tully crying for her… then sees her saying “I love you” to Drew!!!

No amount of editing… none… can make that look any better or worse than it is!

Don’t be surprised to see the viewers turn on her now!!!

33 Rebecca { 09.02.13 at 10:35 pm }

I reckon tonight would’ve been a different story had it been a vote to evict as opposed to a vote to save. Tully would be out of there. Unfortunately for Caleb he just hasn’t been a big enough character this week to warrant a flood of save votes. Same goes for Ed. While Tully is annoying, she gets a lot of airtime and she does spice things up a bit. The boys club are just plain boring!

34 daisy { 09.02.13 at 10:37 pm }

Tully was never going to go tonight. Vote to save means in order of blandness, the blandest going first. As much as Tully is hated for her numerous bad bbehaviours, there will be a demographic who find her cool and edgy (not me). That’s her image that she has cultivated. BTW she looks like a young Roseana Arquette.

Wow, Heidi is being a hag. She had really got it in for Tim. Her intention in running straight to Tahan was to bring him down. She was the one I was most wrong about. I can’t wait to see the back of her (as opposed to the back of Jade, which is an entirely different back).

I don’t think that Tahan should have done that to Tim’s clothes. She over reacted.

35 daisy { 09.02.13 at 10:45 pm }

Rebecca, I am sure you are right. Tully is horrible.

Also Carol without, OMG you were BANG on about the drama stealer. Wherever the limelight goes she mooches in, eg tonight when the drama was on Caleb and then later when it was Matt in tears.

36 daisy { 09.02.13 at 10:47 pm }

Drew ‘falls in love’ too quickly. It was only recently that he was making puppy eyes at Jade. I think he has a screw loose in the love dept.

Or he IS a loose screw.

37 daisy { 09.02.13 at 10:54 pm }

It wasn’t hard to guess that Tim was the high score, or that BB would make him go second last to make him sweat. No oone on the outside would have thought for one second Tim would go, surely.

38 Carol (without the e) { 09.03.13 at 1:14 am }

Well the hate on Facebook is shared equally at the moment…

One third to BB for “rigging the voting”
One third to Tully for being Tully and cheating
One third to Drew for being a dobber and loving Tully

Very unhappy viewers!!!

39 Tuffdeck { 09.03.13 at 1:21 am }

I’m still so shocked at how far Tully and Drew have gone. I never would have believed they would actually cross the line. But boy did they completely clear it. I’m so gutted for her girlfriend, who by looking at her twitter took tonight’s episode with a lot of grace. She obviously knows she doesn’t deserve someone like Tully. She deserves better. she even had Ruby Rose tweeting condolences.

I don’t have a problem with Tully as a person, she makes great viewing and for the added drama, I want to see her inside a bit longer. But there’s no way I respect her for what she did. Those commenting on how easily Drew falls in love have it spot on. I literally saw him do the exact same lustfull stare tonight at Tully, that a week ago he was doing at Jade. The Tully and Drew drama has made me think that they really must truly forget all about the cameras. In fact, I don’t think “Drully” can see anyone but themselves anymore. Wow… Does Drew realise what he has got himself into? Tully is intense and needy. Good luck Drew.

I was so shocked I pretty much didn’t notice any of the rest of tonight’s episode. I need to rewatch :p

40 daisy { 09.03.13 at 1:24 am }

It’s a good season with a few villains. But aside from Tim, the other ‘goodies’ if I may use that word πŸ˜‰ , aren’t clear. I didn’t think Tahan was a good sport about the ice-cream, Heidi has been a cow. Jade has moved up a notch but Drew has slid right down.

41 daisy { 09.03.13 at 1:28 am }

Yeah, wouldn’t mind hearing from some of Drew’s exs. He’s turned out to be a sap and worse. He quite the randy cheater.

42 Carol (without the e) { 09.03.13 at 7:04 am }

Wow I’m giving my iPhone scroll finger a good workout at the moment!!! Refreshing the page on a pc is much easier than on a phone!!! 200+ messages here now! Hope you are OK RR!!

43 Gabby { 09.03.13 at 7:43 am }

Do you think Drew is stupid enough to be believing, if he has a girlfriend of any persuasion, it will keep him in the house longer? What a mug if that is the reason he is doing all of this.
As many of us have said, earlier we thought he was a contender for the winner but sadly not any more.
What with your pathetic cow tailing to Tully, we thought he bad enough with Jade, but that was nothing compared to this new low he has gone to and now with all the back stabbing he is taking part in, there is no way he will win the big one.

44 Carol (without the e) { 09.03.13 at 8:57 am }

That pretty much sums it up Gabby! I’m sure Drew would be used to having any girl he wanted on the outside without having to do much to woo them (those eyes would be very overpowering). So I just can’t see what could truthfully attract him to Tully! She walks like a man, sulks like a 2 year old, cries like a child with separation anxiety, spits the dummy like its an Olympic final, is so jealous I can’t come up with an analogy, needs a slap more than Tahan wants a hair dryer and is so moody I’m sure doctors are diagnosing her as menopausal!!! WHY WOULD HE WANT TO GO THERE?!?!?! Just when we thought he was seeing her for what she is he slides backwards!!! I don’t even care if its strategic… he’s shown NO respect for Tully’s girlfriend so he can’t come back from this now!!! Bye Drew!!! Hope the doona action was worth $250,000 pal!!!

45 Gabby { 09.03.13 at 9:08 am }

Good one Carol, good-bye $250-000, all thanks to that controlling she devil, Tully.
Something interesting I read about him, he was talking to Ben telling him he hated football and all those guy sports and just pretended to the meatheads to keep in with them and it was just easier. He is more of a tennis, snowboarder type of guy. So Drew isn’t being himself in the house.
Also saw on one of the live feeds the sisters saying to Jade when she was worried about getting evicted “Don’t worry, our parents will vote to save you,” now I am wondering if that was a message to their parents, telling them we want you to save Jade for us? After all she got a hell of a lot of save votes this week.

46 paleo cooking { 09.16.13 at 2:50 pm }

Paleolithic diet was dairy free animals had not been domesticated.
The secret to success with a paleo diet is planning your meals ahead of time and stuffing your fridge, freezer and pantry with paleo friendly ingredients.
Preparing food guides, graphs and reference point bedding.

47 Mary-Ann { 10.30.13 at 8:45 pm }

Australia has no idea,Ben is the only one that should still be in the house, next person jade, drew follows a close 3rd , Ed would have been in that spot , but when your personality gets put down by some others in the house so much( jealousy),you get sent home, Tahan and Tim to much into themselves and fake , boogs seems nice, but not worthy , with the short time she has been in there