The X Factor Australia – A Mildly Shocking Elimination

Who is voting for those under 24 boys? They were all ordinary last night particularly Jai and Omar. Jai looked very stressed on stage tonight, fourteen is far too young to be a contestant on this show.

Barry Southgate was put out of his misery early and was made safe, swiftly followed by Third D3GREE and Dami Im.

The final two stand were Cat Vas and Joelle. Sure they are middle of the pack contestants but they were definitely not the worse from last night.

Cat Vas and Joelle sang off for survival, but in the end Cat was eliminated, with many tears shed by the attractive singer. She was very tall. One of her legs was just about as tall as her mentor Dani Minogue.

Ricky-Lee sang on the show and I now know why she is getting naked and doing faux lesbian kisses in the film clip as it is boring.

1 Eliza { 09.03.13 at 12:32 am }

I think there were others that could have gone before Cat, but I unfortunately didn’t see her sticking around for too long.

2 daisy { 09.03.13 at 12:47 am }

I still haven’t seen it all yet. How did the pretty hippy girl do?

3 VioletsRBlue { 09.03.13 at 12:53 am }

Yes agree Eliza. She would not win anyway. It really does not matter which order they will go out as longest the ‘winning potentials’ stay till the half way mark when the completion will really start.
All under 24 boys and the boy group can go. Barry and Omar also no X factor.

Is it just me or Ricky-lee’s face looked freaky? I know that she lost a lot of weight but her face looks strange. She used to have a really cute face but I’m afraid the diet did not make her look better at all! Plus the song was beyond terrible! Not surprising she had to ride horses while naked on her video! Otherwise no one would watch it! At least that way some publicity might help get gather some boys following.

4 Eliza { 09.03.13 at 9:29 am }

Daisy, Jiordan did quite well. I like her too.

Agree, violets re Ricky lee.. It seems as though she is just trying too hard now. The song wasn’t great and her voice is definitely capable of much better. She shouldn’t have to resort to becoming a pop tart..

5 Izobel2 { 09.03.13 at 10:04 am }

Just saw Cat Vas on the Morning Show.
She said “I truly think there are International Superstars on this season, multiple International Superstars”.
Kylie Gilles rolled her eyes and said “geez you’ve been listening to Ronan Keating for too long”!
I thought it was funny.

6 daisy { 09.03.13 at 10:09 am }

I love Larry and Kylie. That’s so typical of them not to be scared to say stuff like that.
Lazza had a dig at his choice to do Celeb Splash.

7 Georgie { 09.03.13 at 10:19 am }

It has occurred to me before and again last night, that Cat might be transgender.

8 daisy { 09.03.13 at 10:27 am }

She’s a Hillsong type isn’t she Georgie. Don’t think it’s allowed.

9 Georgie { 09.03.13 at 10:30 am }

Maybe they don’t know Daisy?

10 daisy { 09.03.13 at 10:34 am }

Ha ha ha.

11 daisy { 09.03.13 at 10:35 am }

They might figure it out when they do their church camp.

12 brain dead dave { 09.03.13 at 10:40 am }

You can bet on which gender wins Big Brother but there’s a caveat, “applies only to the gender of contestant at birth”.

I think Hill$ong would much rather chisel the money from their followers than see it wasted on gender re~assignment procedures.

13 Georgie { 09.03.13 at 10:49 am }

I’ve been to a few church camps in my day and no one ever saw my gender bits – unless I wanted them to that is!

14 daisy { 09.03.13 at 11:01 am }

But was it a church CAMP, Georgie.

Poor girl, I’m stopping now in case she reads this.

15 Georgie { 09.03.13 at 11:14 am }

Transgender doesn’t necessarily mean gay though Daisy. No offence intended from me either, just an observation. I think she’s gorgeous and talented and I wish her every success and happiness. Agree too – enough.

16 daisy { 09.03.13 at 12:35 pm }

Georgie, I know that some of those churches don’t even allow transgender dressing for silly dressups because “The bible says”.

But all said has been taken as intended…in good fun :) As usual.

17 Andrea { 09.03.13 at 1:54 pm }

What is wrong with Ricky Lee?
She doesn’t look anything like that nice natural girl from Idol that I remembered.
She is a shadow of her former self whose performance was awful last night.
Nat Bass sends Cat Vass home, funny!

18 daisy { 09.03.13 at 2:01 pm }

Georgie, I hope I didn’t offend you.
The church ‘camp’ ref @ 11 was your cue. Boom. Boom.

19 Georgie { 09.03.13 at 2:20 pm }

Daisy, I didn’t see anything to be offended about. Have I missed something? 😀

20 daisy { 09.03.13 at 2:23 pm }

I was just covering my arse in case.

21 Eliza { 09.03.13 at 5:03 pm }

Haha Izobel2, I love Kylie. I would have been thinking that, glad she had the guts to say it !

Stop offending people, Daisy. Better do the :p face.. I’m taking no risks.

22 daisy { 09.03.13 at 11:28 pm }

Eliza, Ha ha ha. :) It’s risky. But once you learn who the dags are….;)

Dags being a compliment of course.

Se how risky it is!

23 daisy { 09.08.13 at 10:22 am }

Hey Eliza……where aaaaaarrrreee you?????

I haven’t seen you and I want to know you are OK.