Big Brother Australia – Nominations Time!
You had to wonder is Tahan saw the irony in sobbing over Caleb saying “It shows the nice guy does not always win”. She would be in deep trouble if that was the case.
Heidi was heading the anti-Tim faction telling him she did not trust him and that no one like him. A few like Mikkayla piped up and said they did.
Ed who is really starting to play the game called Tim a bully and that was the way to handle him by telling him they were not going to put up with his behaviour. So is Ed saying that Tim is making him feel scared and bad about himself? The main group against Tim included Heidi, Tahan, Matt, Ed, Tully, and Drew. Drew has a foot in both camps as he is still pretending to be mates with Tim. Or is he trying to keep safe by ingratiating himself with the main group.
We had a bit of footage post Caleb’s elimination, but none on how Lucy felt that he was gone. Matt was upset and thought he was going to play this game a bit more now.
Tully was trying to shore up nominations by saying to Jade “I have never had any problems with you” and Jade saying it back to her. Really they both nominated each other last week. But then a week is a long time in the BB house.
But Tully being Tully quickly reported back to Ed and Heidi that she had Jade covered and that she “worked some magic of mine”. Heidi said I can’t be bothered with that one. Clearly she is not a fan of Jade’s. Also Heidi said she was working on “Newcastle” meaning Mikkayla.
Tim was doing his ususal pre noms crawling to the other housemates.
Tonight the nominations were in the diary room and they were told they had to vote strategically.
Matt’s super power was the shredder. He will have the power to completely shred two of the housemates ballot papers after he has seen them.
Here’s how the nominations went:
Jade nominated Heidi for three points and Tahan for two. She nominated Heidi as she is good at creating a trust with the other housemates and is a threat. She nominated Tahan because she was hoping she would be up four weeks in a row and this week would get eliminated. She thinks they are similar. Maybe she thinks Tahan is biting into her pretty girl vote.
Drew voted Matt for three points as he is the most fierce competitor and Katie and Lucy for two points as they are not a threat and will most likely go if he is up for nomination against him.
Mikkayla nominated Tahan for three points and Heidi for two. She nominated Tahan because her looks had got her a following. She nominated Heidi as she thinks her and Heidi are the two biggest female personalities in the house and they are both from Newcastle. She views her as competition.
Tahan nominated Katie and Lucy for one point because she thinks they are flying under the radar, and she thinks she can beat them in a public vote. She gave Tim four points because he is the biggest threat.
Katie and Lucy nominated Tahan for four points and Heidi for one point. Tahan because she thinks she is trying to be something she is not to the Australian public. She will call people names and be nasty and when she is reminded that she is on TV she back tracks. Heidi because she is well liked in the house.
Matt shredded the nomination form with his name on it.
Ed nominated Drew for four points as he is under the radar and finding it hard to know him due to his relationship with Tully. He also nominated Katie and Lucy for one point again for flying under the radar.
Heidi nominated Tim for three points as he is getting in the way of her winning $250,000 and he is trying to control everyone. She nominated Jade for two points as she thinks if they go to head the public would pick her over Jade.
Tully nominated Tim for three points as she thinks he is most likely winner. Mikkayla got two points as she thinks she is more of a chance to beat her. She does not add anything to the house and not sure how entertaining she would be.
Ben nominated Ed for three points because he will do very as he is so appealing to all segments of the voters, gays, straight, AFL fans, girls and mum’s. He nominated Matt for two points as he ticks a lot of boxes in viewer land.
Tim nominated Heidi for four and one for Ed. He nominated Heidi as she is trying to throw mud at him and she says nasty things about him. He nominated Ed and likened him to the spin doctor and if he is saying things about Tim it is likely they would believe him.
Matt shredded Ben’s nomination form as he had been nominated. He nominated Tully for three points and Mikkayla for two points. He nominated she will have a good chance of going home and Mikkayla because she is a cat in here and thinks she will have a good chance of going home.
The people nominated at this stage are:
- Tim – 10
- Heidi – 10
- Tahan – 9 who jokingly said “I knew it you’re all threatened by this” pointing to her body
- Drew – 4
- Mikkayla – 4
- Tully – 3
It was then onto Big Brother Uplate where Big Brother provided the housemates with a Hawaiian party to get some quality footage for the show.
Here is a snap shot:
- Line of the night went to Ben who said to Ed “I’m being styled by a straight guy – oh the irony.”
- The perfect girls according to the guys would be Tahan’s face, Jade’s body, Lucy or Heidi’s personality (depending on whether they like dominant or submissive) and Mikkayla’s domesticity;
- They discussed porn and it was interesting. The housemates probably reflected the range of views about the issue in the community. Also Lucy has to stop speaking on behalf of Katie it is getting irritating;
- Jade admitted she got on better with guys as she doen’t like the bullshit people bring to the table;
- Tim saying he would date Heidi out of all the girls in the house and she said the same and Tim said “Why aren’t you single we could be the biggest power couple Big Brother has ever seen.”
- Ed said he would take Jade on a date on the outside and then he said things would happen in the Presidential Suite. Jade will be desperate to win games night this week;
- Tully said her girlfriend would be fine with her behaviour in the house….
- Ben asked Drew whether if he was drunk enough would be open to a same sex experience – for the record he said no and not sure his best friend will appreciate the condensed milk on nipples story being told to Australia;
- Ed likes dancing and broke his moves out, but Ben was a a more entertaining dancer.
- Tully had taken her bikini top off as she was dancing and they did not show a shot of her breasts so even Up Late is censored;
- Drew must have been pissed as he couldn’t remember being in the pool;
- And Bad Big Brother for not showing if anyone hooked up though it looked like the Lucy and Caleb romance was off the boil at that party as they were barely near each other.