Dani Minogue and Johnny Ruffo Dating?

johnny ruffo

Is Dani Minogue subscribing to the theory that you are only as young as the man you are dating with rumours swirling she has hooked up with Johnny Ruffo.

Johnny Ruffo who came to fame via The X Factor Australia and a later stint on Dancing With The Stars has been spotted back stage at the show where Ms Minogue is a judge.

It is not the first time the rumour has been heard with rumours of a hook up between the 25 year old and the 41 year old Minogue.

Of course both parties say they are just good friends.

(Source: Sunday Telegraph)

1 Georgie { 09.08.13 at 10:46 am }

Does this make Dannii a cougar?

You can get away with this when it’s 25:41. When it gets to 41:57 however, the difference really starts to show – literally.

If it was me as the older partner, I’d become increasingly more insecure about it as I got older.

2 Jason { 09.08.13 at 11:22 am }

I thought he was gay.

3 Lizzie { 09.08.13 at 11:50 am }

I say good on her! He seems a fun guy. If it’s true it probably won’t last more than a couple of months. She’ll get bored with the lack of intellectual stimulation.

Georgie, my partner is 10 years younger than me and we have been together for 19 years, and yes it does keep one on one’s toes. Perhaps the secret is that we have never lived together. We live next door to each other. Works a treat!

4 Blake { 09.08.13 at 11:53 am }

The article in th telegraph stated that Johnny Ruffo was “runner-up to Reece Mastin in 2011”.
So, has Andrew Wishart been erased from X Factor history? Lol.

5 Georgie { 09.08.13 at 11:58 am }

Sounds great Lizzie and good for you. I had a separate residence relationship for several years and I thought it was ideal. Then he moved in and it’s been a struggle ever since. My daughter is 9 years older than her husband and they’re very happy too.

6 Georgie { 09.08.13 at 12:02 pm }

Lol Blake – Andrew’s swan song, ‘I’m Forgettable’.

7 Mich { 09.08.13 at 12:15 pm }

Let’s hope Dannii won’t cop abuse from tweenage girls, re: Harry Styles and girls he dates

8 Lizzie { 09.08.13 at 12:16 pm }

Depends on how old you are when you first meet too Georgie. If I had met my partner 5 years earlier, I probably wouldn’t have given him the time of day. Wish you well in your “struggle”. :)

9 Georgie { 09.08.13 at 12:33 pm }

Thanks Lizzie and the struggle probably says more about me than him btw. I function better with a bit more solitude than the average person so separate homes was perfect.

10 Stacey { 09.08.13 at 11:49 pm }

My mum was 9 years older than my Dad so this whole cougar thing didn’t really buzz my kill.

11 daisy { 09.09.13 at 12:09 am }

Big house, separate wings. Works a treat. But maybe not so much for young newly weds Stacey.

12 Eliza { 09.09.13 at 12:21 am }

Wow, separate houses sounds amazing. Currently I am still banking on being a cat lady but, if I ever do find a poor unfortunate soul to marry me, I’d def give this a thought! No fights about leaving the toilet seat up.. Or taking up too much room in the wardrobe..

13 Mich { 09.09.13 at 7:31 am }

@Eliza another good thing of being single, you don’t have to make your bed

14 Altiyans tata { 09.09.13 at 8:41 pm }

Why you no chose my boy Dani?