Big Brother Australia – A Stunned Heidi Flicked By Australia

Heidi looked fairly stunned that she was the latest evictee from the Big Brother house. Sportsbet is showing that they are pretty accurate with who is going to be evicted it was not who I would have picked.

It was a tad surprising as she was the most high profile contestant in the house due to her being on morning radio but she must not have a huge fan base but her edit has not been great in the last two weeks all the viewer saw was her bitching and scheming.

Heidi only got 8 per cent of the vote and wondered why she was not popular. She did give a good forthright interview not holding back about the housemates revealing that she thought the sugar sisters and Jade should have gone before her because they were boring.

She also said Tully was a cool chick but was a bit of a roller coaster. It was also interesting that she gave Drew the nomination super power as she thought he would need it this week.

The Drully saga is becoming more cheesy with dialogue more suited for The Bachelor.

“Can I ask you a question?” said Drew. “Would you leave Tahlia for me?” Tully says that is not a question revealing that she does not know what a question is.

This conversation occurred after Tully asked Drew whether he would give this all up for his ex-girlfriend and he said he would, revealing that he is a soft touch where the ladies are concerned. Tully stormed off in a huff as he clearly gave the wrong answer.

Then Tully said while they were lying in bed what is going to happen to us once we get out?  Drew said I can’t say. Then he said ‘I can, but I can’t”.

Tully’s best friend who was up on the Gold Coast was looking none to thrilled to be there. Did she pick the short straw? When Mike Goldman asked her about Tahlia she said she was fine and that they wanted the social media bullying of Tully to stop. Maybe she could have asked Big Brother to show a side of Tully that is not weeping, bitching or sulking.

Heidi was also berating Drew saying she could not understand his mood swings. What? Tully thinks she is a different person to what she actually is.

After he walked off and was talking to Jade about it all,  Tully came and saw him later and said to him why were you bitching about me to Jade. Which he denied. Then later she walked into the kitchen where Tim and Drew were talking and said “Bitching about me?” claiming they went silent when she walked in.

Tully again burst into tears when Heidi was eliminated clinging to her, preventing others to get to her. Also she put herself near the exit door to get the last hug. There was lots of crying Tim included, but Heidi said it is probably because he thinks if Heidi was eliminated he might be next.

Maybe Tim needs to be comforted by Lucy as they are the new hook up in the house with them pashing at the Friday night party. Ed and Jade were also kissing which lends weight to Jade’s theory that he only kisses her when he is drunk. Also Drew and Tully had a sneaky snog.

Lucy was amusing when she told Tim she gave him a ten for kissing as she did not want Australia to think he was a bad kisser.

Tahan set up a silly beauty pageant with Ed winning the male section of course, and Tahan winning the female. The reason she won was because Tim said if she won there would be a cat fight. And it worked. Mikkayla said Tahan was spiteful and selfish, Jade said Tahan staged the beauty pageant to make herself look good as all she is good at is looking good. Jade admits that she herself is only good at looking good, so why is she making it sound like a negative thing.

Heidi also said in her elimination interview that Tahan does not do herself any favours as she says exactly what she thinks, but this is something Heidi claims to do as well. Tahan is a bit of bitch but at least you know where you stand with her.

The look on Katie’s face when Tahan was announced as being safe was priceless. She was not happy.

Ben and Tim again proved they were the most popular with Tully and Drew showing the continuing dramas are not helping either of them.

The housemates were then told there was going to be a double elimination, but then it was later revealed there was a twist that it would be the person with the lowest number of saved votes to go and the person with the highest votes would be fake evicted and would then gain some advantage.

Nominations are on tonight Ed and Matt might find themselves up with the other housemates playing strategy.

1 Ryan { 09.11.13 at 9:36 am }

So we actually DID get some (very brief) nudity on the late night show from one of the Blonde girls.

I think it’s safe to say now that Tully and Drew’s behaviour has absolutely crossed the line into cheating, and judging by their poor attempts at getting away from the cameras, they know it too. I still feel uneasy about seeing this on TV, no matter whose fault it is, but I can’t deny it’s somewhat compelling in a car crash kind of way. I just hope any condemnation Tully gets is from her loved ones and not random people on the street. She deserved to be dumped, but not dumped on by the entire viewing audience. Then again, I’m posting comments about it…

2 BBM { 09.11.13 at 9:44 am }

Ed really blew it when he showed himself as a gutless wonder and no prince charming when he saved Tim instead of Jade. I can’t believe he took so long to choose but still could not work out that his only hope was to save Tim.

As much as I dislike Tully, I think it would be great for Ed to leave as it will bring more drama as Matt no longer has a posse and it will be interesting to see how he deals with it – and I’m guessing it won’t be pretty.

3 Mich { 09.11.13 at 9:53 am }

Ed saved Tim, cause he probably knew he had more of a chance of staying with Jade, maybe not as dim as I first thought…

4 Mich { 09.11.13 at 9:54 am }

Now I hope Jade doesn’t go cuddling up to Ed this week and push him away

5 Lizzie { 09.11.13 at 9:57 am }

Car crash is spot on Ryan. I feel squeamish watching them. But they have invited us to be the rubberneckers. Tully was seriously staring into the cameras last night like she knew they were focusing on her.

I’m finding it almost sleazy now.

And if Ed goes Matt’s got no-one. He will try to make Tim his best buddy.

6 Evan { 09.11.13 at 10:04 am }

Tim, Matt and Ed are bitching about Drew and Tully this morning on the live video feeds.
Tim is hinting that words will be had with Drew today about the situation – WOOHOO!
I reckon that Matt & Ed so far have stayed under the radar, and are relying on their looks/appeal to women to keep them in the house until the end.
Similarly, as much as I adore Ben, I believe he too is deliberately staying out of the drama and confrontations.

7 daisy { 09.11.13 at 10:12 am }

Good morning.
On Tully again: let us think about what a big favour BB is doing Tahlia. No doubt she has been living Drew’s hell with the push-pull, love-you-hate-you tantrums from Tully. She has also probably been on Tully’s emotional rollercoaster ride and it will be much easier for her to make a break. No doubt Tully might try to lure her back the way she does Drew after she has put him through hell but it might not work now.
Tully’s behaviour with Drew has been bad enough to indicate that she would have had a very toxic relationship with Tahlia because of the way she operates.

8 Lizzie { 09.11.13 at 10:12 am }

Thanks for that Evan. “whoohoo” bring on some verbal biffo!

9 daisy { 09.11.13 at 10:14 am }

What I mean is because it’s been on telly, it will be much easier for Tahlia not to be sucked back in.
I wonder if she is watching.
And I wonder if Tahlia’s parents are saying thankgoodness that with is out of her life now.
Tahlia will be getting massive support from people.

10 Ryan { 09.11.13 at 10:16 am }

Lizzie- I agree that she’s inviting us in, but I’m shocked Today Tonight haven’t contacted Tully’s (now ex) girlfriend and done an expose on BB breaking up relationships. Don’t get me wrong, this IS her fault (and Drew’s, he can’t deny it now), but BB are choosing to air it. It’s very sleazy, compelling in a way, but definitely sleazy, especially for a show that seems to shun most of the ‘adult content’ in the daily show. Infidelity is PG? OK then…

11 Lizzie { 09.11.13 at 10:21 am }

Agree 100% Daisy. Tahlia will come out of this much stronger girl. I truly feel for her.

12 daisy { 09.11.13 at 10:23 am }

Evan, having heard their conflicts, I think I would stay out of them too. They are usually over things like, hairdryers, pancakes, who’s sleeping where, and who said what to whom.
Ben won’t get evicted for not fighting if he can find some other way to be engaging. Maybe we can just have a nice hm this year.

Mind you I don’t mind them having a stoush and I like when they are up front about it, rather that back-biting and manipulative.
I think Tahan is a pretty clean fighter. She doesn’t have frenemies.
I think if you take the smiles and giggles away from Mikk, there isn’t that much left except the picked-on factor, and that she’s authentic.
Estelle had the picked-on factor but Estelle showed courage and never back-bit anyone.

13 daisy { 09.11.13 at 10:30 am }

I can’t say that I feel sorry for tahlia. WHo here hasn’t been dumped or cheated on. But maybe the fact that it is being aired on TV might be the kick in the butt she needs to shake that faux lesbian leech off. Maybe it’s the wake up call she needed.
I don’t know the girl. For all I know she could be like Tully. I just think that this might be the grenade that she needs to make a clean, final break.
Do we even know how long they had been a couple or hm fights a day they had. This might be the best thing for her. Having seen Tully operate I’m sure she was pulling the strings. In fact the wrong person (tim) had Mr Chuckles. He is Tully’s puppet.

14 daisy { 09.11.13 at 10:30 am }

Hey I wonder if that was was Tim was doing. Showing Drew what a puppet he was.

15 Techhater { 09.11.13 at 10:31 am }

Once again programming was way out here and only got the last 40 mins.

Mich You absolutely nailed it with your “sheep” Irish dancing link. How funny.

For the most part it was a good ep. It was great to hear everybodys thoughts in the diary room.

It showed us a bit more of who they are and how they think.

Ben _ is very intuitive if only he gave some more than he does outside the diary room.

Tim _ quote of the night “Tully’s knickers are in so many knots, not even a scout troop could untangle them.”

Tully _ should’ve been the sloth and Drew be the tree.

Sugar Sisters _ if nothing else at least they had the decency to apologise to their parents. (But doesn’t that equate to contacting the outside world.)

16 daisy { 09.11.13 at 10:41 am }

So TH do you think cheeky Tim used Drew and Tully as inspiration for the Clinging Sloth act AND the puppet act?
It wouldn’t surprise me. He does make analogies.

17 Lizzie { 09.11.13 at 10:46 am }

Daisy @162 yes the “conflicts”are very shallow this year. Are you too, hanging out for some serious discussion on refugees, religion, relationships? We only hear a bit of piffle after they’ve been fed some plonk.

Remembering the days of “free da refugees” !

18 Techhater { 09.11.13 at 10:47 am }

Daisy very much so. Tim has a very clever mind. And how funny was he telling BB how he kisses.

Tully said early in the piece that her and Tahlia had been together for 2 years.

19 daisy { 09.11.13 at 10:55 am }

No, Lizzie. I am very shallow too. I love the cat fights. Miaow.
I just might stay out of them. Or I’d say, “Suck it up. It’s just a hairdryer”.

20 Techhater { 09.11.13 at 11:01 am }

Daisy and Lizzie you’re absolutely right with the shallowness of the “conflicts.”

I also think it’s pretty bad when BB has to ply them with alcohol to get any decent footage.

Desi’s favourite saying “a drunken man speaks the sober man’s mind.” shame it has to come to that on a reality show.

Yes I remember the “free da refugees”

21 brain dead dave { 09.11.13 at 11:13 am }

Royal Adelaide Show is on , see yaz afterwards.

22 daisy { 09.11.13 at 11:14 am }

Yes, I am surprised (and yet not surprised) BB is plying them with booze.

23 daisy { 09.11.13 at 11:19 am }

Go win something. And have fun BDD.

24 Lizzie { 09.11.13 at 11:20 am }

BDD yum – jam donuts and chips on a stick.

25 Gabby { 09.11.13 at 11:21 am }

TH, tell your Desi I like that quote ( @170 ) and will lock it away and bring it out at the appropriate time. Cheers Desi!

26 BBM { 09.11.13 at 11:22 am }

Ryan @160, the ratings are not about morals they are about adult content/nudity and violence. I don’t get why you think censorship is required just because you don’t like the so called infidelity.

27 Gabby { 09.11.13 at 11:23 am }

BDD, have fun but I can’t wait for you to show us the first Sportsbet odds. They haven’t been wrong yet.

28 Lizzie { 09.11.13 at 11:29 am }

TH – that was 2004 – Merlin. And Paul the surfer was an interesting HM. Lot of clashing heads that year.

29 Ryan { 09.11.13 at 11:30 am }

BBM- I loathe censorship of any kind, and I’m not much of a moralistic person and I’ve been pretty cautious in any condemnation towards Tully and Drew thus far, but I would consider infidelity to be more offensive than nudity, obviously we don’t consider such things in ratings, I’m aware of that, I just find it bizarre to think about it and I’m surprised about it being aired, that’s all.

30 Lizzie { 09.11.13 at 11:55 am }

Daisy @163 – sliding doors with the cheated and dumped scenario. If I hadn’t been dumped I reckon I would now be an overweight bored lady who pigged out on mars bars in front of the telly all day, and would never have met my lovely man. Getting dumped can be a godsend!

31 daisy { 09.11.13 at 2:43 pm }

Lizzie, if I hadn’t been dumped I would have been married and diveorced to an Ed.

32 daisy { 09.11.13 at 2:45 pm }

Th, we don’t need booze to allow us to say whatever we think.
We have the internet for that.
Or twitter.

33 SB_Australia { 09.16.13 at 7:57 pm }

I’m disappointed by the number of comments about the weight of some housemates. There’s plenty of personality flaws to pick on so why use weight & looks to insult someone?