Big Brother Australia – Ed Has A Gone From Hero To Villain

Well Ed’s halo has well and truly slipped. He was not impressed that Drew who won the games night saved Jade and put in his best mate Matt. He moaned to Matt that they were the same type of person therefore they would be splitting the vote.

But Drew had no option but to put Matt up as he was not going to pick Tully and his best mate Tim. He also had no option but to pick Jade even though he had thrown her two nomination points this week.

When Drew hopped in the pool beside him Ed did not talk to him. Drew asked Jade why Ed was so pissed off. I wonder how Jade felt about him not being pleased she was safe.  Clearly him feeling guilty about putting her up for nomination only lasted 24 hours.

Matt will have viewers voting to save him after his confrontation with Tully about her negativity and he told her she is only happy when everything is going her way. Also him telling Big Brother in the diary room that he is finding it hard to put up with Tully’s negativity won’t do him any harm either.

Tim continues to play everyone off in the house. He was running around telling everyone he was sick of the Drew and Tully situation and that he was going to say something to them. However after he was not nominated by Drew he did tell them he loved them.

Matt and Ed won a Mexican Feast by dancing for 30 minutes to a silent disco. They were breathing heavily from the effort maybe more cardio and less pumping iron is required in their work outs.

At the dinner they said they were going to raise the question of what is emotional cheating but in the end they did not.

Jade told Drew about it and he was pissed off and Jade asked him not to tell Tully he immediately told her. Interesting to see what the fall out of this is as she thought Ed and Matt were her mates.

She was in an intense conversation with Drew in the bedroom when Tim piped up and said “what I don’t like is that you question other peoples reactions to things”. She reacted badly and Tim left.

After more intense conversation where Tully was asking Drew how she should act and when he hinted that she could be less reactive she stormed off. Tahan who was observing the whole thing was like what was that all about. Then Drew admitted to Tahan that Tim was right in his observation.

Tahan ran off to tell Big Brother however she then burst into tears about the fact she had no one close in the house. She was still crying some time later.

Surly made an appearance for an Ambi Pur segment where Drew and Tim had to put fish under the sugar sister’s pillows complete with close up of the above mentioned product.

Drew in a surprise but good strategic move decided to take Ben to the Presidential Suite. His reasoning was he has never been in the suite. We can presume he ran it by Tully first as apart from a few “this could have been our last opportunity to be in there together” statements she seemed to be OK about it.  What was cute is that Ben has a little crush on Drew so that would have been a bonus for him. The “Oh Dreeeeewww” when he walked in was priceless.

1 Daze { 09.16.13 at 9:59 pm }

Gabby after all that bawling Ed did in dairy room re Jade, I wonder if he’s learnt his lesson. What a traitor. He’ll probably vote Tim and (Mikkayla, as usual). I wonder how much longer 6 will be up for eviction, when does it reduce down?

2 Reality Raver { 09.16.13 at 10:00 pm }

Andrea – Agree it would have been great to have seen Ben’s reaction.

Gabby – Must confessed I was shocked at how many saved votes Tahan got. I did not think she would go tonight but thought she would be in the bottom half.

3 Gabby { 09.16.13 at 10:35 pm }

I would love to know at about what time today the big move happened on Sportsbet. That was incredible.
Yes Daze will be interesting to watch Ed’s behaviour towards Her Ladyship this week. He will have a lot of serious thinking to do over the next few hours about what his behaviour is to he like over the next week.

4 Gabby { 09.16.13 at 10:37 pm }

Andrea @ 299, must say they all cheered when Matt came on. If I was him and heard that, I would have thought I was fairly safe.
Oh how the mighty have fallen.

5 daisy { 09.16.13 at 11:12 pm }

Given my suspicions that Ben is role playing the kitch retro mama’s boy, I was quite fascinated to hear him telling Drew that this was the role of his life. I see in Ben’s wit that he is smart. And you don’t live with two old girls and not learn a trick ir two.A very entertaining night from Ben. And a good sport about the photos. It was a a very funny prank. Better than Surly’s stupid stinky fish prank.

Tonight Katy and Lucy were driving me mad with their parroting and their “hi Soniaaaaaaa”. Uurgh. It was lame brain overload for me and by the time eviction come I was wishing it would be them out.

I don’t care what happens with Ed now because the power of the jocks has been white-anted.

I hope the Sugars are gone next and then Tully. She is much more awful but they are grating.

6 Chrissie { 09.16.13 at 11:51 pm }

Problem is that now Ed won’t realise that any of his behaviour is bad because he has been saved on a “double” eviction night. Although the fact now both Caleb and Matt have gone will shake up his game play…which is a shame because he might turn things around slightly hanging with the misfits (he has no choice as no meatheads left) lol!! I just hope the audience have good memories at his recent ratbag behaviour.

Gabby – what was the big move on Sportsbet?

Daisy – I agree about the sisters, the singsong voices were grating a little on me tonight too! Which is a shame as I love their kind hearts and positivity.

7 Evan { 09.17.13 at 12:05 am }

Ed will now be making the moves on Jade even more so, because he will presume that this is winning him votes on the outside.

8 Chrissie { 09.17.13 at 12:07 am }

Oh, and I just have to add how disappointed I am in Tahan, and many of the other hms having a go at Mik and her eating habits. Do they not realise many young and impressionable girls watch this show? What a hurtful and possibly damaging message to send. Not everyone fits the same mould, and we should embrace people’s differences and quirks…and be supportive of one another. Yes, I think perhaps Mik and many others too (Lucy and Ben to name a couple) look like they have put on weight in the house, but it can be lost again and even if not is no reason for ridicule. And what Tahan did went way above and beyond :( I have quite liked her up until now, but it seems she is missing the gene of compassion! I do realise she is young and immature, and obviously has some personal issues she needs to deal with, to allow herself to be able to rely a little more on others – it’s admirable to be strong and opinionated but not to the point where you end up living a lonely ol’ life.

At times Ive found her entertaining but tonight was I was absolutely cringing. It is not ok to cruelly imitate and make fun of others. Full stop. And such a shame there was no heartfelt apology, she didn’t appear to really mean it.

9 Tuffdeck { 09.17.13 at 1:13 am }

Tonight was a shocker! But I’m glad the jocks have been split even if Ed didn’t leave. And I agree that this week I’m sure we will finally see Jade as flavour of the week now that Ed is a minority. I really hope Eds up again so we can see him walk the plank next week.

Lol at the Tim looks like Sonia tonight comment. I said the exact same thing!

Chrissie I 100% agree with you. Tahan may look beautiful but she really is the opposite inside. Her apologies are purely damage control. Shes really on to it and knows if she doesn’t say sorry she will be seen unfavourably by the public.

Was anyone else waiting to hear Tullys answer to Tahan when she asked Tully if she thought her girlfriend would feel disrespected by what she’s been like with Drew? And will they show more of the fighting that happened over the weekend? The footage was a bit confusing that they showed tonight.

I just hope someone deserving wins. Someone who doesn’t bully their way to the top.

10 daisy { 09.17.13 at 1:21 am }

Agree, Tuffdeck. Tahan does do damage control and she’s not really truthful about it either.

11 Carol (without the e) { 09.17.13 at 10:52 am }

I think Tahan’s biggest problem is that there’s no filter between her thoughts and her mouth.

I agree with her about the sugar sisters. But I don’t think I’d be so outspoken about it in the house. I’m a “what you see is what you get person” so their level of fakeness really irritates me. I also don’t think what they do is natural… even if they were twins. It’s just too over the top for their age.

As for Mikkayla… her eating style is quite common for Asian people I think. However, I think Mikkayla is smart enough to work out that eating the quantities she does and then whining about her weight issues is not logical at all. She would have a go at someone in the house if they did the same thing but she can’t see it in herself. It’s not about the food… or her weight… it’s about the conflicting actions without recognition of it. That’s what Tahan is seeing but since she has a faulty brain filter… she just blurts it out. Everyone else might be thinking it (after living together 24/7) but no-one else actually comes out and says it.

I think there’s a small part of Tahan’s apologies that are genuine… but she’s a very black and white person and doesn’t know how to come across sincerely. Way too quick and cold. It’s so easy to call it damage control and I’m sure that’s a big part of it.

LOVED Ben’s reaction to the photos… and I think he’s going to be great in the next 24 hours. Not as good as Tim… but just as entertaining!!!

I’ve got to stop watching BB with headphones while my husband is in bed. It’s so hard to stifle laughing out loud at some of the recent antics.

12 Isobel { 10.19.13 at 2:28 pm }