Big Brother – And It’s Time To Go…..

Was there anyone being nice in the Big Brother household over the weekend?

Tim was being passive aggressive to Mikkayla about her eating “don’t worry about portions tonight” he told her.

Jade was also the same except she did it behind closed doors with Big Brother saying it was a bit hard to go on the Jade diet for Mikkayla as it meant going from three plates of food to half a plate!

Tahan after a huge blow up with Mikkayla with them both yelling at each. Who knows what they said as they were loud but indecipherable.

Mikkayla sobbed to the sugar sisters and Tim whilst Tahan did an imitation of Mikkayla eating which was ignored by Ed, Matt, Tully and Drew. Tahan made matters worse by actually telling her what she had done.

Matt is well and truly over Tully and was telling her she babied Drew, which gave her something to weep over all day.

Ed was telling Tully that Drew was playing her and that he could not be trusted. As he said he had told her something that she had told Drew and Drew had told Tim and then Tim had told him. So doesn’t that mean that Tully can’t be trusted if she broke Ed’s confidence in the first place?

Ed also told her she emotionally highjack situations that don’t involve her. Tully went to BB and said that “people sometimes mistake me being empathetic for trying pull the attention back onto myself.”

Ed told her if he is evicted he will drop the biggest bomb on this house ever.

Tim the clairvoyant has the feeling that out of the double eviction one of them will be coming back. How does he know these things?

The best laugh out loud moment was when Tully and Drew were outside talking about trust and they were talking loudly and Drew said no one will hear then Ben pipes up “I’m in the pool”.

Tahan was then chatting to Tully about whether what she was doing with Drew was disrespectful to her girlfriend, and Tully said “no” and appeared to be about to say something else but Drew appeared. Tully then hinted to Tahan that she should leave. Tahan then told Big Brother she was over Tully.

Drew and Tully then snuggled and both said “I love you” to each other. Then Ben walked past again. Tully was having a big sob.

Drew was then hiding out in the bathroom and Jade walked in and said come and sleep with me and Drew seemed to say yes and then he walked into the bedroom straight to his and Tully’s bed. Jade looked disappointed. Pity as it would have been interesting to see Tully’s reaction to that!

Tim revealed what he thought about Ben as he thought he and Sugar Sisters would leave the smallest hole in the house if they were evicted. Tully thought Ben and Mikkayla would.

Mikkayla told Tim to change the photos in the frame to put in Tim’s family. Ben cracked up when he saw it.

Ed cuddled up to Jade in the last night in the house it will be interesting if he lands there again tonight now he is safe.

Matt was the first person eliminated. Tully as usual posted herself right beside the door.

Just as Matt sat down the poor bugger was given a look at who nominated him but it was not just last week it was a compilation What is the point of giving a compilation of nominations as housemates change their minds weekly about what they think about each other. You can be enemy’s one week and besties the next.

Matt revealed that Ed has no plans to date Jade on the outside and that Tully’s negativity was a drainer.

Mikkayla started sobbing as soon as it was revealed she was bottom two with Ben.

After it was announced Ben was going Tully ran over and hugged him. Katie and Lucy and Mikkayla were sobbing.

Ben was very positive about his elimination his parting comment was that he has Blue Ray’s to watch.

He cracked up laughing when he was told that his eviction was a fake. It will be interesting to see how he uses his power.

It will hard for anyone to beat Ben now. Tim is the only one within cooee of him.

The voting percentages are below and the question has to be asked is who is voting for Tahan would not have picked it:

Who is voting for Tahan?

The votes were:

• Matthew 11.7%
  • Katie & Lucy 12.6%
  • Mikkayla 16.1 %
  • Ed 16.6  %
  • Tahan 20.8 %
  • Ben 22.2%

1 Lizzie { 09.17.13 at 11:35 pm }

Yes Sandii , my mantra is “treat people in the manner in which I wish to be treated”. Tahan was out of line! Disrespect people and you lose your self respect. Yes I will still love Tim despite this mystery revelation Ed has hiding up his sleeve.

2 Gabby { 09.17.13 at 11:41 pm }

Sandii I would go as far as to call her an emotional vampire, she’s sucking the life put of Drew but more fool him for letting her do it.
It’s a pity some of the people in the house weren’t taught some common acts of decency when they were growing up and then maybe they would have a bit more respect for each other and maybe Tahan wouldn’t be getting nominated every week.
Can you imagine what tomorrow nights footage is going to be like in the aftermath of Tully being up for eviction. We won’t have any happy go lucky Tully this week. I so hope her or Drew don’t win the Superpower.

3 daisy { 09.17.13 at 11:43 pm }

Why do men dress up like penguins. LOL.

4 Sandii { 09.17.13 at 11:48 pm }

I don’t think we can get rid of Tully though. Even Tahan has been getting higher up the voting to save poll. I think it might be the sisters going this week.

5 Sandii { 09.17.13 at 11:49 pm }

Tully surely can’t be thinking Tahlia will be waiting with open arms.

6 Evan { 09.17.13 at 11:53 pm }

Ed nominated Jade for 2 points, correct?
He is just using her for convenient kisses and cuddles, nothing more than that.
Tahan needs to win Showdown on Thursday, because I doubt that anyone else will save her from the eviction bench on Monday.
Tully of course will be hoping that Drew wins again, so he can save her and then the two of them can go into the Presidential Suite.
From the live video excerpts: Ben is back in the house officially. Everyone was supposedly happy to have him back, and Tully was crying again LOL

7 Evan { 09.17.13 at 11:54 pm }

Tim, Ed and Jade bitching about Tully in the spa on the live video

8 daisy { 09.17.13 at 11:58 pm }

Who got nommd tonight?

9 Gabby { 09.18.13 at 12:01 am }

Tim won’t be happy, he thought he was rid of his number one rival and now he is back.
I would love Tahan or Tully to go home. Could be the sisters though. I don’t like their chance of being saved on Thursday. Unless Mikayla wins, she could possibly save them.
Come on Ed, give us some of that drama you have been promising, give us something to warrant us wanting you in the house.

10 brain dead dave { 09.18.13 at 12:03 am }

Tahan, Tully, Sugar Sisters, Jade .

One is going to be saved after Showdown. No swap. Only 3 nominees now.

Ed dropped Jade in it. He’s a dumb meathead. No bombs , no mutiny~ just a whole lot of piss talk. I follow some AFL and had never heard of Ed.

11 Gabby { 09.18.13 at 12:04 am }

Tully, Tahan, Sisters, Jade only four and one will be saved on Thursday.

12 daisy { 09.18.13 at 12:08 am }

Sugar fans, I liked the older ones comment on the sex tape.
I thought a lot of the rest seemed self absorbed wanting to film themselves. Guess I’m old fashioned.

13 daisy { 09.18.13 at 12:14 am }

Thanks, BDD. Cheers.
If they aren’t careful the girls will all go. The intruders will end up having to be girls.

14 daisy { 09.18.13 at 12:15 am }

Thanks, BDD. Cheers.

Thanks Gabby.

15 daisy { 09.18.13 at 12:24 am }

I am over Tahan AND Mikk fighting. There isn’t a right one.

16 daisy { 09.18.13 at 12:28 am }

Can’t wait for Drew to go too. He’s weird.

17 daisy { 09.18.13 at 12:29 am }

Can’t wait for Drew to go too. He’s weird.
Drew sort of becomes the person he is with.

18 Lizzie { 09.18.13 at 12:45 am }

Daisy @212 am I being skeptical in thinking that some of them may may have told a porky just to go along with the majority. I liked Tim’s non-commital answer that he could not remember.

19 daisy { 09.18.13 at 1:04 am }

Hmmmm. You’re right Lizzie. There is that posibility. Also the possibility that some who said they haven’t, have. Good thinking.

I just watched the end of up late (I’m in Perth ATM) and Tully was gruesome. How is Drew not having a mental break down trying to hold her together?
Also Mikkayla is wearing me out. There are plenty of girls who are doing it tougher than her. She has a lovely face, is smart, has fabulous skin, has good health. As Tahan said. It’s her choice. She can be whoever she wants. Just stop whining.
And I think she is jealous of Tahan and Jade. I don’t see what was wrong with doing a skit. The Sugars hate Tahan but were happy to sing a song.

I guess we all notice different aspects of different hms and make little connections that hep us to emathise with certain ones.

I notice tonight that the moment when Tahan imitates Mikk scoffing down food was after their fight, when both girls had lost it.

Let’s hope tomorrow they can talk about something else. Although it has been Mikkayla who keeps bringing up the issue of her weight. get what Tahan is saying. “Then stop eating so much. Or eat, but don’t whinge. Your choice”.

20 Chrissie { 09.18.13 at 9:13 am }

Still think Tahan went way over the top. Although I understand and someyimes even agree with what she says, her snide remarks all the time and high and mighty attitude would grate on me. A piece of humble pie would go down nicely. While on the other hand Mik needs to gain some more confidence, stat! Both need to learn to listen and be a bit more compassionate.

Not sure they would introduce intruders now?? It’s getting a bit late!! I guess it will depend on ratings and whether they want to extend the season, lol!

I quite like Drew, he has a nice heart and can be quite funny. But admittedly it is harder with the Tully saga.

Daisy – wow that is so true! He does kinda morph into the people he is with! Tully, Tim, Ben etc. How astute :) And/or what a great strategy! I have thought the whole season its been a teo horse race between Tom and Ben, but if Tully goes soon then it might give Drew space to be the dark horse…

21 Lucy White { 10.02.13 at 12:59 pm }

well what does everyone think of tahan bitching about jade and ed to Madeline. the girl has issues but pretends she doesnt. tahan called Mikkayla two-faced, however she is also two-faced as she bitches about tim to ed and vice versa

22 Gabby { 10.02.13 at 1:10 pm }

Lucy, Tahan has been two faced since day one, it has turned out that Tahan and Mikayla are very similar. For such a beautiful girl it is such a shame that this horrible stuff comes out of her mouth.