Big Brother Australia – The Final Nominations

Jade thinks she needs a Ed as she is a Tim. What? She is nothing like him. She seems like a nice girl but have yet to see any personality.

However Tim is crushing and is quite open about it and she was liking the attention. She told the sugar scissors that they should mention it to Ed to see how he reacts.

Ed seems to prefer Tahan as a friend and spends more time talking stategy with her then Jade.

Tim also saved Jade after winning the games. Tully was weeping as was Tahan. Tim told Big Brother he saved Jade because “he liked Jade” and said he was attracted to Jade. He decided he is going to give it a shot saying. He was being faux depreciation about how he had no chance over Tim, presenting himself as the underdog.

Jade was not keen to go to the Presidential Suite with Tim. There is no such thing as a free save!

Tim also asked Drew how he put up with Tully he said he was used to mates having this conversation with him.

Jade is lying on top of Ed and his hands are above his head she needs to realise he does not like her at all. And he told her to take anything she can get in relation to the Presidential Suite.

Tully and Mikkayla won a Japanese dinner. Over dinner they were talking about racism and Tahan told Mikkayla that by making jokes or allowing people to make jokes about her race is implying that racism is OK. She outlined her own experience as an indigenous person.

Jade was not happy about going to the Presidential Suite with Tim she wanted to go with Ed. Tully told her Ed was OK with her going. She put one of her bracelets as a keepsake under Ed’s pillow. She asked “Is that to much?” and then instructed Mikkayla to tell him she had seen Jade do it. It was embarrassing to watch.

To be fair it must have been uncomfortable for her to be stuck in a room with a guy who was so openly crushing on her.

Jade wondered if Tim was doing it to get to Ed. Seriously, Tim knows that Ed does not like her. After Mikkayla showed Ed the bracelet it seems everyone but Jade knows that he is not wanting a big romance with her. Whereas she is seeing him as a future husband.

He told Mikkayla that he was concerned that if they keep on sleeping together that she thinks he is going to change his mind.

Tim asked her whether Ed likes you? She is clutching at straws and saying he is more comfortable showing affection towards her and she can stop him snoring when he is sleeping with her.

This girl needs an intervention.

The three up for eviction is Tahan, Tully and Katie and Lucy.

Who do you think will be eliminated?

1 Carol (without the e) { 09.23.13 at 7:02 pm }

These people have all been poisoned by the “common sense eating bacteria” … just like Drew!!!

2 daisy { 09.23.13 at 7:17 pm }

Carol@400 Curious that they think it’s BB’s fault.
She chose her own actions.
There’ll be a lot of people glued to their sets tonight.
It’s not starting here for another couple of hours.

3 Deano { 09.23.13 at 7:18 pm }

Tully says she’s not ready to go… Oh yes you are.

4 Miss Mars { 09.23.13 at 7:20 pm }

Wow, looks like they’ve finally given up the joke of a facade and Drully are well and truly flaunting it. I suspect that the ‘act’ Tully’s friend was referring to probably happened on Friday night given how open they clearly were with their affection. Weirdly it pisses me off less when they’re up front about it, something about the pathetic ‘sneaky, stolen kisses’ bullshit just made me sick… Anyway, I’m ready for the big exit. An honestly going to throw a fit if Tully isn’t out of there tonight.

5 daisy { 09.23.13 at 7:21 pm }

BDD, Evan: just so you know. Got your back by zoning out trolls. Not reading them.

6 daisy { 09.23.13 at 7:22 pm }

They don’t exist.

7 brain dead dave { 09.23.13 at 7:23 pm }

Reality Tullyvision.

8 Miss Mars { 09.23.13 at 7:29 pm }

Naw, Tim’s present for Ben was adorkable

9 Andrea { 09.23.13 at 8:07 pm }

Gees, they like to stretch it out, no wonder there isn’t much time to interview the evictee!

10 Gabby { 09.23.13 at 8:20 pm }

Well it wasn’t rigged Andrea! Lets see Sonja hit her with some hard hitting questions. Yeh right.

11 Rosalind { 09.23.13 at 8:28 pm }

And still no mention of the Drew factor. Hard questions Sonia!

12 Andrea { 09.23.13 at 8:31 pm }

She just said Why? when Sonia said she was the most talked about housemate, she honestly has no idea.
I bet they are telling her now during the ads.
Katie and Lucy did really well, good on them!

13 Deano { 09.23.13 at 8:32 pm }

Tully seems a better person outside of the house. Australia have done her a gigantic favor.

14 Gabby { 09.23.13 at 8:34 pm }

Yes, they had the most saved votes. Tully has no idea.

15 Gabby { 09.23.13 at 8:38 pm }

They didn’t show any of her bad moods. She is denying this relationship now. She is one cool customer. To think everyone thought she would come out of the house and have a nervous breakdown. What a load of shite. Well she has lost the game for Drew.

16 Miss Mars { 09.23.13 at 8:40 pm }

Oh my God… She’s completely denying everything. This is completely crazy. Show her more footage for fucks sake! I’m honestly in shock… She’s in for a rude awakening.

17 LW { 09.23.13 at 8:40 pm }

Seriously, Tully is bizarre! Is it planned or is she just deluded? Can’t wait for some harder questions from other media outlets.

18 Andrea { 09.23.13 at 8:41 pm }

She is delusional, deny it all you like Tully.
When are they going to tell her?

19 Rosalind { 09.23.13 at 8:43 pm }

“I kiss people on the lips. That’s just me”
Yes, and you’re dysfunctional

20 Andrea { 09.23.13 at 8:47 pm }

Sonia is a chicken!
Loved the way she said I’m about to drop a big bombshell, so lame!
We didn’t see much of Bert and Pattie did we? Pathetic!

21 LW { 09.23.13 at 8:49 pm }

I let everyone I have to spend a few hours with tongue me, have a feel of my boobs and maybe touch up my lady parts a bit. I just crave the affection!

22 Gabby { 09.23.13 at 8:51 pm }

Wo was she trying to fool herself or us? Because she didn’t fool us. What a load of bullshit. S disappointed. We have waited so long for that interview, get back on the dance floor Sonja.

23 tuffdeck { 09.23.13 at 9:02 pm }

She has actually doomed herself. She’s probably tripled her haters with that huge denial. O M G

24 tuffdeck { 09.23.13 at 9:03 pm }

Her followers just jumped to 19k from 12k tonight!

25 Evan { 09.23.13 at 9:07 pm }

Daisy: thanks, very kind of you.
Goodbye and good riddance to Tully.
Way to go Katie & Lucy, getting the most save votes.

26 Evan { 09.23.13 at 9:09 pm }

Did anyone seriously think that Sonia would give Tully a tough interview?
Imagine if Gretel Kileen had been interviewing Tully instead.
I wish they had brought Tully’s now ex girlfriend to the eviction show tonight LOL

27 Miss Mars { 09.23.13 at 9:09 pm }

What an absolute cop-out that was… I completely understand the need to be sensitive but allowing her to just deny everything we’ve had forced down our throats for the past couple of months with a simple ‘it looks romantic, but really we were just good friends’ is ridiculous. I don’t think she deserved to find out about Tahlia or the social media ‘hate campaign’ like that, but they could have at least prompted Sonia to challenge her a bit on her assertion that she and Drew were ‘just friends’. There was plenty of footage they could have shown her. They’ve milked the Drully romance for all they could eek out of it over the past few weeks, to just sweep it under the rig like that at the pivotal moment is just a complete bust. How anti-climatic,’not sure why I expected anything different honestly. Chanel 9 are just pansies when it comes to anything controversial. She even blew off the questions about her ‘re-thinking’ her sexuality, though of course they weren’t going to push the envelope with that one. Wimps.

28 Sandii { 09.23.13 at 9:20 pm }

I am so surprised I am rendered speechless. She was so cool and calm. Well I wasn’t expecting that. Piss weak interviewing but Sonya would only be asking what she is told to.

29 Rosalind { 09.23.13 at 9:25 pm }

Rumours on BBB are that she was either removed from the house earlier in the evening and coached on the interview, or was given anti-anxiety meds.

I still feel Sonia massively copped out with that, where were the hard questions? Who didn’t watch to see Tully’s reaction on discovering Tahlia had dumped her?
Tahlia has also been remarkably silent on twitter, considering her usual postage.

30 Louloubelle { 09.23.13 at 9:33 pm }

I very much doubt she was given meds. She was not sedated, she was loving it! As someone on BBB forums rightly pointed out, she is only upset when she’s not getting attention, so no need to throw a tantrum tonight. She is not depressed, much less bipolar. She is just very good at emotional manipulation. Predict she will get angry, not distraught, if challenged on her relationship with drew.

If she was just honest about being torn between them it would be ok. But she lies, and thinks everyone is stupid enough to believe her.

31 Miss Mars { 09.23.13 at 9:48 pm }

Does anyone know what the go is with Tahan’s family? That whole thing was very strange as well… Someone on BBB posted something about her potentially leaving the house once she finds out what happened… That may have just been a troll though as I couldn’t find anything solid about what actually happened. All in all it was a weird, almost censored show tonight. Interesting about Tully being ‘coached’ prior to her eviction, after seeing her tonight it was something that crossed my mind as well. Even Drew’s ‘special’ message for her seemed weirdly censored, almost like he was told how to ‘play it’ so to speak, as it seemed to completely back up her story about their realitionship. He said nothing about his feelings for her and there was no ‘declaration’ of any kind which I find very strange given how we’ve seen their relationship play out on the show. I smell a massive rat… Something is very much a miss here and I’ll certainly be keeping an ear out to see if anything ends up surfacing in the coming weeks. Very twilight zone tonight though… I feel like we’ve been played, just not sure who’s been pulling the strings. Maybe ‘Drully’ has been a well played set-up from the get go.

32 Andrea { 09.23.13 at 9:50 pm }

She didn’t get very upset when she left compared to how she carried on when other housemates left.
I thought she would have been clinging to Drew all the way out, but no, she didn’t seem all that bothered.
Maybe her and her girlfriend planned it all for publicity?

Yes, what was Tahan’s mother trying to say and why did Mike Goldman stop her, it is very weird.

33 Sandii { 09.23.13 at 9:55 pm }

I didn’t see the interview with Tahan’s mother. But just caught the last few seconds. What did Mike Gouldman say about her being there.

34 Gabby { 09.23.13 at 9:55 pm }

Louloubelle, she was blatantly telling lies there, she really was but maybe she believes her own lies. She was in a world of her own. Have not seen or heard her like that since the very first night. It was like she was interviewing for a job.
When Sonja would say are you looking forward to seeing Drew, she made it sound as if she was no more excited in seeing him than she was in seeing all the other members of the house.
Well at least we haven’t got to put up with her anymore.

35 Gabby { 09.23.13 at 10:00 pm }

Yes, I caught that when Mike was interviewing Tahan’s mum, she was about to say something very sad had happened and he cut her right off and changed the subject. So has something happened within her family, I wonder how they will play this out? Her mum didn’t seem so sad when she was wolf whistling Tahan when she was saved.

36 Sandii { 09.23.13 at 10:04 pm }

Gabby I missed all that with Tahan’s mum. What a bizarre show tonight. Tully seemed like a totally different person to the one we have seen for months. I didn’t want to see her loose the plot on national tv but jeez that was weird shit.

37 Andrea { 09.23.13 at 10:04 pm }

Tahan’s mother said something about what a sad week it had been for all the family, I think she was going to say something more and Mike started to move on and just said we are sorry to hear of your trouble and hope everything is okay, or something like that.
It looks like the Bert and Patty thing was a secret from the rest of the housemates because Tully looked surprised at the footage.

38 Miss Mars { 09.23.13 at 10:13 pm }

Word on the street is Tulky isn’t going to be doing any interviews… Can’t verify the authenticity of this info though so it could just be a rumour.

39 Gabby { 09.23.13 at 10:13 pm }

It was a weird show but I don’t think Tully was coached, she looked very natural to me and looked as if she quite relaxed with everything she was saying. The only time she came a bit undone was when they were showing her, her time in the house and she got a bit sad.
When they showed her all the twitter followerers, I really don’t think she had a clue in hell what that was all about. Because remember Tully thinks she is right all the time so what Tully told us tonight about her and Drew’s relationship being all above board, was what she thought we thought.
She is delusional. Totally. She will wake up a totally different girl tomorrow.
I don’t know what’s happened to Tahan’s family and I hope it is nothing tragic. It sounded like mum wanted to get this sad thing out but Mike wasn’t having it, as you said a weird show.
Andrea, I think they all meet Bert and Patti in tomorrow nights show and they have a belated party.

40 Deano { 09.23.13 at 11:06 pm }

Yay.. Tully is gone. *fist pump*
This new bearded guy is going to target Tim, to get under his skin. Can’t wait.
Tahan’s mum was trying to say something important and that dickhead Mike Goldman cut her off. Worst. interviewer. Ever…

41 daisy { 09.23.13 at 11:22 pm }

Let’s wait and see if the lumberjack can take Tim down. These promo tapes are often all talk. If the guy has any life in him, Tim might actually enjoy the change. Note Tim has to play with Ben because he’s the only other one up for some fun.

42 daisy { 09.23.13 at 11:25 pm }

Mike Goldman deliberately cut T’s mum off for some reason. Now everyone will be more curious.

43 Alicia { 09.23.13 at 11:35 pm }

I could be completely off the mark but a young girl from Batchelor (near Darwin) died in a horrible road accident yesterday so it’s possible that Tahan’s family knew her. It has understandable caused a lot of grief for the Batchelor community as they are quite small and the young girl leaves behind a daughter.

I didn’t like the way Mike handled her mum mentioning whatever the situation was.

Glad Tully has gone now. Will be interesting to see how the next few days unfold inside and outside the house.

44 brain dead dave { 09.23.13 at 11:37 pm }

That idiot intruder isn’t a lumberjack. His name is Justynn.

He’s an actor/model/musician /dancer according to BBB.

Yes, massive fail for Mikey Goldman.

45 daisy { 09.23.13 at 11:50 pm }

I’m so ready for the two parrots to go.

46 Louloubelle { 09.24.13 at 5:39 am }

Gabby, I was wondering if tully was delusional and believes her own lies… But when you see the way she and drew were sneaking around, kissing where they thought the cameras couldn’t see and talking in code about their future, she knows she’s lying. Where she is delusional is thinking everyone believes her.

I don’t doubt it will be a rude shock when she sees some of the things in the media. But look how she reacted every time someone challenged her in the house, she stared them down – except that one time with ed, but she was drunk

47 Carol (without the e) { 09.24.13 at 7:54 am }

Parrots!!! hahahaha

48 Gabby { 09.24.13 at 8:52 am }

Well I was wrong. Not the first time but I really thought she may have woken up this morning feeling bad about what she had done to her EX girlfriend. But no, not Tully, because she believes she hasn’t done anything wrong with Drew.
She is bright and bubbly in her Kyle and Jackie interview (Thanks to all happening). Still believing her own makeup crap.

49 19978;& { 10.25.13 at 7:22 pm }

Greetings! Very useful advice within this post!
It is the little changes which will make the greatest changes.
Thanks a lot for sharing!

Also visit my webpage – &19978;&21697;