Dancing With The Stars – Co-Host And Start Date Announced
Dancing With The Stars is back starting Tuesday 1 October on SEVEN and finally it has been revealed who is going to be the co-host with Daniel Macpherson.
Sunrise weather girl Edwina Bartholemew will be taking over in Mel B and Sonia Kruger’s role of the girl in the green room.
Interesting choice considering people who don’t watch Sunrise have no clue who she is, me included. However great to see a fresh face being given an opportunity to show her wit and talent and she is not some overseas blow in.
It is a tad surprising considering Dancing With The Stars struggled a bit with the ratings last year and it must have been tempting to go with a much bigger name but maybe there wasn’t the budget for it and they spent it on the dancing talent. Yes Tina Arena I am looking at you.
Kim Johnson is also joining the judging panel.
But let’s be frank it is all about the contestants. They are:
- Tina Arena – Singer-songwriter, actress and record producer.
- Jesinta Campbell – Miss Universe Australia 2010
- Rhiannon Fish – Home and Away actor
- Sally Obermeder – TV presenter
- Sophia Pou – My Kitchen Rules star
- Libby Trickett – Olympic Gold medallist
- Tony Barber – TV Legend
- Cosentino – Grand Illusionist
- Steve Hooker – Olympic Gold medallist
- Brendan Jones – Radio personality
- Jordan Stenmark – Supermodel twin
- Zac Stenmark – Supermodel twin
Source: TV Tonight