Tully Had Not Realised She Had Been Dumped

Well it looks like the Drully may not have even survived the first 12 hours out of the house.

Tully has told the Daily Telegraph that she has not ruled out getting back with her ex-girlfriend Tahlia. You would have to guess that Tahlia’s friends are counselling her against this move.

Tully also admitted in the same interview that there had been issues in their relationship. You have to wonder if this was Tully’s way of getting out of the relationship.

She also said she had been looking for someone in the Big Brother house for emotional support.

The article states:

Tully insists that her relationship with Drew blossomed because she was looking for support in the Big Brother house.

Tully doesn’t know whether the pair will stay close in the future.

“I think on the outside world I like to have one person close to me and I was searching for that in the house from the get-go,” she says.

“I tried to make Tahan my best friend but she’s very much a Lone Ranger so that wasn’t going to work so when Drew and I clicked I found a really good friend in him and he found the same in me.

News.com.au also reveals Tully did not find out until after the show that she had been dumped. Sonia Kruger was not going to tell her and it was left up to a psychologist to talk her through it and inform her about the social media backlash.

Also here is a radio interview with Tully on Kyle and Jackie O where she said she had spoken to Tahlia briefly and they were both all over the shop.

Drew is not going to be happy when he realises that he did not get the girl and because of his romance with Tully in the house he has blown $250,000.

1 Culinary Boner { 09.24.13 at 4:15 pm }

I don’t watch BB, but I have to say the synopsis I’ve picked up from Raver’s review makes this sound like the script of Chasing Amy but without the intelligent dialogue, hipster backdrop or the remedy of a ‘threesome’.

2 Gabby { 09.24.13 at 4:29 pm }

What a waste of poor Drew’s time in the house. I bet his family and friends will have something to say to him about it.

3 Reality Raver { 09.24.13 at 4:46 pm }

CB – well on the Kyle and Jackie O radio interview she did say that women knew where it was at better then men.

Gabby – so agree

4 Scuba { 09.24.13 at 4:49 pm }

“Poor Drew” seemed to be a pretty willing participant – not sure he deserves much sympathy.

I’m not writing off his chances of winning though – he may really shine now that the “leech” (thanks Tim) has gone.

5 Andrea { 09.24.13 at 4:57 pm }

Why did Tully keep whispering to Drew saying that she couldn’t say what she really wanted while in the house but he would know how she feels and things will be different outside the house?
Yes, so different that she now says she doesn’t know if they will even be friends now?
I just don’t get that girl, talk about mixed messages!

6 brain dead dave { 09.24.13 at 5:03 pm }

Not much sympathy for for poor Drew. He knew what he was getting into with that groping grinch.

7 mahlia { 09.24.13 at 5:06 pm }

I don’t feel any sympathy for Drew. If he was a friend of mine I would be concerned about how easily he lets someone into his life and then emotionally blackmail him.
Hope it was just the pressure of the house!!

I think Tully’s words since she left the house has just proven what an inconsistent personality she has

8 MT { 09.24.13 at 5:20 pm }

The Tully eviction was not live I thought.
She was too composed and did not mention her GF once. I don’t think her friend was in the audience either at the interview time. I think she might have been back stage

9 daisy { 09.24.13 at 5:48 pm }

If a guy lets a lady vampire stick her fangs in his neck and slowly drain the life out of him, then he lets her bully him, and whip him so that he throws his arms up inhelpless, hopeless despair but still think she’s great and still complies, and not only that finds everyway to placate said vampire, he’s seriously disfunctional.
I for one went right off him.

10 daisy { 09.24.13 at 5:50 pm }

Mahlia, Drew said his friend’s have had to talk with him about his toxic relationship choices before.

11 Carole { 09.24.13 at 6:10 pm }

When they’d fight and Tully would act completely irrationally, you could see Drew wondering what the hell he was bothering with her for. Then 5 minutes later he’d be with her. I would have thought he’d feel a massive sense of relief that the cause of so much drama for him is gone.

12 VioletsRBlue { 09.24.13 at 11:10 pm }

Drew did not look ‘devastated’ either during the eviction or during today’s episode. He might have been upset but in some way I feel that perhaps he was slightly relived. He was quite overwhelm by Tully and mentioned that on a number of occasions. She totally suffocated him and I think that he could see it. It was evident during his conversation with Tahan when she told him that she wants Tully to go. Drew did not get upset at that at all and DID NOT say that he does not want her to go. Instead he said that its too dangerous to even go there for him! WHY would he say that if in some way he realised that he is diminishing his chances of winning if he continues being with her. His problem was that he could not spend any less time with her as she had total control over him. As he said himself, he was totally under her thumb.
I think that he will bloosoom back to himself. Hopefully there is enough time before the next eviction! I would like someone else to go first (like Ed) so that Drew can show us his real self again.

13 Bbhm { 09.25.13 at 12:00 am }

Daisy

Thanks. <3

Did you see Mikkayla's face when justynn said he had been watching them on tv. ……. Haha