Big Brother – So Justynn Is A Singer As Well

Not sure when Justynn does his tree lopping as he appears to do a lot of other things like modelling, being a stunt double and also a singer.

Thanks to Bronwyn who sent this little gem that she found on You Tube.

1 StDeano1 { 09.25.13 at 10:50 pm }

Is Big Brother trying to fool the viewers with Justynn? Or is Justynn trying to fool BB? Lumberjack = occasional tree loper.
Good work RR and Bronwyn..

2 VioletsRBlue { 09.25.13 at 11:24 pm }

Yes, I just don’t understand why he can’t be honest. Why pretend and create this bullshit persona, when probably out of ‘all his professions’ cutting trees is probably the one he spends the least time on, if any. I think he used to to create a macho, alfamale impression of himself and to quickly help him establish dominance of the house.

Having said that I do not mind him as I think that he has bigger potential to make the house interesting. It seems that he is ‘walking the talk’ so far and stirring the house. He does not seem to be nasty so far but not afraid to ask hard question. I hope that he keeps it up!

Now all we need is a truly brave, opinionated female and let’s the games begin!

3 Georgie { 09.25.13 at 11:24 pm }

He looks like Charles Manson.

4 Lizzie { 09.25.13 at 11:39 pm }

It’s the former StDeano – BB trying to fool the viewer. Justynn just doing what BB’s paying him for IMO.

5 daisy { 09.25.13 at 11:50 pm }

Does anyone else think that Mr Clooney looked a bit scared tonight? Scared in general, and scared of Justynn.

6 Lizzie { 09.25.13 at 11:55 pm }

Daisy, hell yeah – poor Mr Clooney has only known plucked hairless males!

7 HayleyM { 09.26.13 at 1:31 am }

I dont care what he says he is, it doesnt make me like his singing or him more. I actually can not stand him and his “oh im the only real man in her”.

8 Andrea { 09.26.13 at 7:06 am }

He looks like Grizzly Adams.
I’m not sure why BB picks actors/models/singers etc all the time.
I much prefer “real” people who are not pretending to be something they’re not.
That’s why I like Katie , Lucy, Mikkayla, Tim, even Ben as they are more average people not looking for a job in tv or radio.
They might be offered something when they get out, but I don’t think they went in specifically looking for it.

Mikkayla might act jealous with a chip on her shoulder at times but maybe she is unhappy at the moment and might need a bit of TLC, she says what she thinks and is basically a nice average girl.
The dog gives her comfort, she worries about him which is why she was asking BB if he had a home to go to. Maybe she will adopt him like she was.

9 Gabby { 09.26.13 at 8:00 am }

Andrea @8 I just want to tell you to be prepared. You cannot expect to write what you have written about a certain someone and not get a backlash! Then again, maybe I will get it, then again they might prove us wrong and neither of us will get it.
Sorry for being negative but it has just been the way things have been going lately whenever Mikayla’s name is written favourably.

10 Andrea { 09.26.13 at 8:23 am }

That’s okay,Gabby, I have stated quite a few times my favourite 4 people and I would be happy with any of them winning BB.
I’ve tried to be fair and have said good and bad things about all the housemates.
At the end of the day its only a game and a matter of luck who wins, and whoever has the biggest fan base which looks like at this stage it will be Tim or Ben, so I’m happy with that.
Everyone can have their own opinions.

11 Anonymous { 09.26.13 at 8:28 am }

Andrea@8 Number 2 son and I were just saying exactly the same thing. BB originally was a social experiment showing a vast mix of people from ALL walks of life, ages etc. What really p*sses me off is that the majority are wannabees who think this will kick off some kind of media career for them.

This is the reason why I don’t watch Xfactor, the Voice, or AGT anymore. Am so sick of seeing people who already have/had a career and rob genuine contestants of a chance.

That’s why I like the Mole so much. Genuine people who can be true to themselves (except maybe the mole) and honest enough to admit it’s all about the money.

Personally i’d like to see Mikkayla, Sugar Sisters and Tim in final 3. (The jury’s still out on what I think of Ben) and I know Tim is a radio DJ and in my perfect BB house just 1 contestant with a media career is sufficient.

Go TIM

12 Techhater { 09.26.13 at 8:44 am }

Sorry @11 was me

13 Scuba { 09.26.13 at 8:48 am }

Andrea@8

Not many people with “normal” jobs can roll in to the boss’ office and say “hey, I’m going to take 3 months off and appear on Big Brother” and have a job to return to – hence why the majority of HMs are models/students/already in the industry/unemployed.

14 Andrea { 09.26.13 at 8:49 am }

I thought it was @12!
I understand where you’re coming from and totally agree.
What’s happening in The Mole, I totally forget when thats on now, they sure ruined that show didn’t they?

Scuba, very true, that’s what I said to my daughter when she auditioned, how could she give up her good job for 3months, provided they stay in that long.

15 Gabby { 09.26.13 at 8:51 am }

Anonymous @ 11 Wow good on you. I love the people that can be honest enough and say, I want or need the money too. Who wouldn’t want or need that kind of money.
Also good on you for being brave enough to put the Sugar Sisters in to your final three. We all know the wont win but for you to put them up there.
I’m going to put them up there too, right next to Ben.
1. Ben
2. Sugar Sisters.
Everyone says they are boring and haven’t done anything, but what have the others done? Fight, backstab and snog?
Anyway as everyone keeps saying it’s a blog and we are all entitled to our own opinions.
I used to have Mikayla up there but I have gone off her, since she kept knocking the way she looked. I know people here through in a lot of good reasons for her saying that but I still found it a hard one to get over. When you think of the poor disfigured people in this world, for whatever reasons and she is such a beautiful woman, nah, sorry she lost me, and the fact she keeps bringing it up. Also this stupid carry on about Mr. Clooney.

Did anyone notice how bewildered Drew was when Nathan said he hated Tully? It was totally incomprehensible to him that anyone could see her in that light. Stupid man.

16 Techhater { 09.26.13 at 9:14 am }

Andrea Number 3 son wants to audition next year so we’ll see what happens.

As far as the Mole goes the last 2 eps have been great with an elimination each week and great challenges. It’s on late Wed nights. Down to last 5 and my tip for the Mole is still in. I said from day 1 it’s Hillal and i’ve never wavered from that.

Gabby I haven’t been online for 2 weeks have been way too busy so don’t know what’s been going on here and from the sounds of it i’m glad I wasn’t here. I’m still trying to catch up on 2 weeks worth of BB live feeds and for me that’s a priority.

I was pretty rapped that I picked ALL 3 girls in Please Marry My Boy. Lol. 😀

17 Gabby { 09.26.13 at 9:29 am }

I also thought it was you TH but thought I won’t say anything, just in case. Welcome back. You must have been busy to stay away all that time.
Enjoy your live feeds and look forward to having you back.

18 mahlia { 09.26.13 at 11:47 am }

The problem with normal people is they can be a huge letdown and a subsequent bore.
They can promise a lot in auditions but are quickly shut down in the house.

I guess with all the $$ spent on the program average Joe’s are a big risk now that people are familiar with the social experiment of BB.

19 Techhater { 09.26.13 at 12:15 pm }

Mahlia I have to disagree with you on that one. As I said earlier just average Joes on the Mole. And IMO I like the fact that there are clashes of personalities, arguments, alliances (whether fake or real) no backstories and genuine honesty.

No matter what the game is “It’s ALL about the money.”

20 Tara { 09.26.13 at 12:15 pm }

Wow! He’s much cleaned up in that video isn’t he?! I’m constantly surprised by how amazing some people look on film. We see him on BB and to be frank, he’s nothing to write home about…
A tree lopper and lumberjack are 2 completely different things- can’t believe they let him go with that rubbish.
Being friendly with Mr Clooney goes along with his interpretation of a macho image. I watched him carefully with that dog and he looks a little awkward. The dog is definitely confused by him! Much like all of us…
Not enjoying BB this year as much as usual, there’s just *something* wrong I can’t put my finger on.

21 daisy { 09.26.13 at 12:21 pm }

Yes Tara. I am thinking Mr Clooney is a bit nervous of him, and am wondering if he is kind to animals. I’ll be watching tonight to see.

22 Lisa { 09.26.13 at 5:21 pm }

But The Mole is an hour long purposeful game and is on once a week.
Ordinary people are a much greater risk when they’re just living in a house, several nights a week for many hours viewing time.

23 Kelly Stevens { 09.29.13 at 1:00 am }

Who cares, the guy is a total spunk! Much more intelligent than the ‘Hipster’ wanker wannabee blokes on there. Hipsters are so dull…and hungover.

24 daisy { 09.29.13 at 7:12 am }

He’s all yours Kelly. Go for ir it. :)

But you might need some cootie powder.

25 daisy { 09.29.13 at 7:14 am }

At least I doubt that he plucks his baubles.