Big Brother – Two New Intruders Plus Bert and Patti

There were four intruders in the Big Brother house. Bert and Patti Newton were fleetingly in the house as they celebrated Ben’s birthday with him and Justynn and Nathan the two male intruders who will be in there for a tad longer.

It was a great scene when Ben was taken into the Garden of Eden and Bert and Patti were there singing happy birthday to him. Bert and Patti were just as happy to be back on TV. But props to them they are indeed professional show people and kept the scene going.

However I thought Patti gave some of the BB editing away when she told Tim “I think you are a little devil” and said how wonderful Ben was.

It again showed Ben in a positive light and he has had a pretty good edit, which must be frustrating to the other housemates as some have said he does not do much and keeps to himself. However he does appear to avoid the bitching that all the other contestants participate in.

The two intruders should make it interesting particularly Justynn (seriously his mother needed a name intervention) as he says he is in their to stir up the contestants particularly Tim. He is allegedly a lumberjack, but lives in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney. So basically a tree lopper to supplement his modelling income. Go here to see pictures from his portfolio. Thanks for link to Behind Big Brother BDD.

It would appear the intruders are selected depending on who is left in the house and what is going on. The other intruder Nathan the big friendly gay admitted he was only told three days ago that he was going in and had not even known he was shortlisted. He said he had not been watching the show as he thought he had not got on again this year.

I like the fact the two intruders don’t appear to be passive like Ava and Sam were last year. Ava came in an clutched onto Josh, and Sam worked out and pashed Layla.

Tully’s exit video was about how Drew was the light of her Big Brother experience.  Drew admitted he was under the thumb but he did not care. He said “she got me and that is what mattered”. He admitted he loved her but also he loved to hate her. He needs to not fall into unhealthy relationships.

After Tully’s elimination Tim thought it was continuing evidence that he ran the Big Brother house. But does he control the house or does he spin the result so it looks like he is running the house? I suspect that he is a bit of a narcissist and interprets it that way. He said last week he had put a big plan into place and it all worked out. He said he had not wanted the sugar sisters to go home but had wanted the nice girls up against Tully and he knew Tahan would be up. He also said he wanted Jade out of the mix and that is why he saved her. Funny I remember him saying he wanted to save Tahan but it would be a great move strategically for him.

It will be good if Justynn can make Tim feel uncomfortable in the next few weeks.

Tim likes to niggle, and he did this to Ed giving him stick for not saying thank you for saving his damsel in distress last week.

However Ed was more uncomfortable in Big Brother Up Late when playing Spin The Bottle he had to peck Ben on the lips and you would have thought Ben had the Ebola virus. Ed seems to think it looked bad that he might be seen kissing a gay guy on the lips in fact his response to it all made him look bad.

With all the housemates up for nominations bar the intruders it will be interesting to see the percentage votes. Unfortunately two are going to be let off the hook this week with whoever wins games night gets to save themselves and a friend.

Big Brother Up Late was boring though I did learn some new vernacular – slut strands. This is apparently the strands of hair that are left out when girls have their hair pulled back.

However the whole lets put on a party and this is all we are going to show in Up Late is getting  bit tedious and repetitvive. We have the housemates talking to camera the next day, we see them get ready and eat. Then in the last 15 minutes we see them getting drunk and getting naughty. There must have been some doona action happening last week between Tully and Drew or other adult conversations that occur not on that party night.

Tahan cracked me up when she spat the dummy about the Sugar Sisters were not participating properly in spin the bottle. Lucy kissed Ed on the cheek. It is a pity Tahan did not get the opportunity to give Ed a pash as I reckon he would have shown some enthusiasm for that!

Later Jade, Tully and Tahan had a threeway snog in the spa and Tahan cracked me up when she said she had not been expecting tongue but then she just went with it. Bitch or not Tahan is the most fun out of the girls remaining. It was amusing when she and Tim snuck out at the end of the party to the sax music and mimed with the blow up instruments as Ed and Jade and Tully and Drew snogged in the pool.

Intereresting body language with Ed and Jade. She was lying on top of him and his arms were like a shield between the two as they were kissing. Jade is obsessed and keeps talking about talking to him about the possibility of a relationship outside the house. Newsflash Jade if he does not want a relationship in the house he won’t want one outside.

What do you think of the intruders?

1 Gabby { 09.26.13 at 11:11 am }

Sorry TH, what do you mean you don’t notice ALL the stuff going on in the house when you follow the live feeds? Are we missing out because we aren’t following the live feeds?
I do know that some of the shows, eg last nights Confidential, are a total waste of time. They give us such total crap to watch. You cannot tell me that nothing more exciting happens in the house than the load of dribble they showed us last night. Surely there must be some interesting conversations that we could get tuned in to. Last night’s show was a waste of time and energy.

2 Techhater { 09.26.13 at 11:15 am }

OK i’m really putting my neck on the chopping block here. But i’ll say it anyway.

This year’s BB is… “as contrived as Ben and Justout are.”
😛

3 Techhater { 09.26.13 at 11:28 am }

Sorry Gabby What I meant was normally I follow live feeds every couple of hours. Having not read them for 2 weeks and reading 3 or 4 days at a time. I’m finding myself thinking “well they didn’t show this or didn’t see that.” and I agree with you about how boring tv eps are.

I’m noticing that there have been so many REALLY interesting things that have happened that haven’t been aired. Whereas when I do read them every few hours I don’t seem to notice what they’re NOT showing us.

Actually it’s been quite interesting. For those of you who do read the live feeds I challenge you to not read them for 1 week. And then after that read them from where you stopped.

4 daisy { 09.26.13 at 11:45 am }

TH It’s as contrived as Ben’s pj fettish and Tully’s lesbianism.

5 daisy { 09.26.13 at 11:46 am }

It’s been manhandled as often as Jade’s boobs.

6 daisy { 09.26.13 at 11:47 am }

It’s been tweeked more than Matt’s nut hairs.

7 daisy { 09.26.13 at 11:56 am }

Any more actors there and it will be like The Truman Show.

8 Violet { 09.26.13 at 12:03 pm }

I thought it was very selfish of Ben to accept Nathan’s invite into the Garden of Eden, considering he was in there with Bert & Patti just days earlier. He should have declined and given someone else a chance to experience it, or at least explained to Nathan that he was the only one that had already been in there. Nathan wouldn’t have known that when he decided on Ben & Mikk.

I also don’t understand why everyone babies him. He is a former flight attendant, so he should know how to do basic tasks (eg. cook a simple meal). Ben would have also had training in conflict resolution, so he should be able to stand up / speak up for himself should he ever need to. He is a grown man and should be treated like one.

9 Andrea { 09.26.13 at 12:09 pm }

Violet, I thought the same thing, someone else should have gone in who hasn’t as yet been in there or in the Presidential Suite.
It would have been a nice gesture on the part of Ben, and I do agree he is very childish in his ways and everyone handles him with kid gloves.
I do still like him though.

10 daisy { 09.26.13 at 12:16 pm }

I’m not enjoying Ben’s panto.

11 Techhater { 09.26.13 at 12:25 pm }

Daisy Me either. I agree with whoever it was that said, as a flight attendant he’d have to have a lot of skills. I’ve been on enough planes to know that you have to have fairly tough skin to be in that sort of work.

The more we see of him the less i’m sucked in.

12 Ali { 09.26.13 at 1:06 pm }

Deano @ 66

“urban lumberjack”

That one’s definitely going into the Hipster Dictionary

13 all happening { 09.26.13 at 1:27 pm }

Lumberjack is a term used in America for a wood cutter. It is really a historical term used before chainsaws. Never used in Australia. An tree surgeon is a different thing all together. See below for more info. The guy is full of sawdust!

14 daisy { 09.26.13 at 1:39 pm }

Thanks for the info all happening :)

15 Calorie Loader { 09.26.13 at 3:33 pm }

Daisy @ 95, I completely agree with your thoughts on Ben. I was really surprised to read he was a prefect, which just adds to my uncertainty about his real persona. While I think he most likely is kind hearted, thoughtful, and easy to talk to/be around, I like you am not completely buying the naivety, and the hammed up act for the cameras. Having said that I believe most housemates are playing up to the cameras in one way or another.

May I ask Daisy where you learnt the info about him being a prefect? Given his over exposure and possibly manufactured responses through his photos, it’s possible Tim might take it out after all. It was more than irritating seeing him re-enter the Garden of Eden and showcased his acting abilities in an unquestionable way by seeming like he’d never been there before to Nathan and M (doesn’t appear any of the other hm’s knew about the garden prior to last night. On cue Mikk couldn’t help gloating on her return).

Your comments on the shows editing/maunfacturing had me ROFLing Daisy.

Good to see you back TH, have missed reading your comments.

16 daisy { 09.26.13 at 3:51 pm }

CL Thanks. The other night at the school party Ben said that a proud moment in his life was being elected prefect by his classmates.

17 Calorie Loader { 09.26.13 at 4:08 pm }

Oh right, that’s interesting. I still haven’t watched that episode, I’m getting tired of the whole late night feast drunken debauchery routine, but perhaps it’s still worth watching for bits of info like that.

18 Techhater { 09.26.13 at 4:24 pm }

CL Thank you.

Have I mentioned how much I hate technology? The internet is playing up so much at the moment, even my sons are having trouble. I can get on BB no trouble, here i’m having to try 2 or 3 times before success and i’ve had no email access for a few days. So if I disappear it’s not me it’s the damn satellite that controls everything out here.

Argggggggggh!!!!

I HATE technology. :@

19 Calorie Loader { 09.26.13 at 4:57 pm }

Sorry to hear that TH, look forward to seeing you intermittently then:)

20 passive income { 11.01.13 at 1:57 pm }

Useful information. Fortunate me I found your site by accident, and I’m shocked why this accident did not happened in advance! I bookmarked it.

21 Shannan { 12.28.13 at 3:55 am }

Take a look at my blog post … 800score review (Shannan)

22 web cam live sexy { 01.30.14 at 2:47 am }

‘Train ‘ in previous weeks I mentioned ‘Drops of Jupiter’ and Save Me San Francisco” but for those who haven’t yet listened to Train’s newest release, “50
Ways to Say Goodbye,” it’s pretty hilarious so check it out. Men I’d keep as friends if I could go back to the rooms under my real identity. Martin County Economic Development Council Executive Director, Tammy Simoneau, wondered whether the public sex crimes (or other crimes at the beach) were frequent enough to warrant the cost of buying and maintaining the cameras.

23 www.creativepolymersinc.com { 04.20.14 at 3:41 am }

The flowers are blooming outside why not bring some shade indoors too.
Possibly make images out-of construction
paper showing the residents dressed like this. Family Fun
– these pages is overflowing with printables.

24 cydia ios 7 iphone 5s { 04.29.14 at 5:11 am }

By “simulates,” I imply that it shows you a picture and plays a sound.
Also, you will not be able to transfer play counts or
rankings using the technique. It accelerates your working effectiveness a great deal.

25 Kindra { 04.29.14 at 7:29 pm }

Apple has been obtaining better at preventing jailbreaks, and that explains the elevated complexity.

It is designed for maximum access to your Iphone without a lot of bulk.

26 http://salam-china.com/ { 05.17.14 at 8:09 am }

Telephones in totally perfect condition will get $250.
By breaking, you are actually tampering with your gadget. In regards to creating
certain the gadget is as cool as it possibly can be.
There are several issues that emerge here.

27 print-fix.net { 05.17.14 at 10:59 am }

This processor is quick to respond and is very responsive.
Actual sales numbers from the business should be published in the coming times.
In my study, I will now also acquire an Iphone for my own personal use.

28 http://www.diwie.eu/ { 05.24.14 at 4:20 am }

Mulți experți SEO recomanda practicarea cuvânt care vine .

Organizarea promite de placere totala de consum .

29 www.loveformusic.it { 05.30.14 at 8:51 pm }

So, believe two times prior to you upload free jailbreak for
iphone 5. You will be prompted to penetrate a link source as noticed in the actual screenshot under.

Step 14: At 1 stage, you’ll require to enter your password.

30 farmville 2 cheats milk { 05.31.14 at 1:53 pm }

A number of the new decorations we acquired are
the following. Here are three of the more pleasurable alternatives you’ll have.

Consider what you would like to accomplish, as it
pertains to deciding your plan with Farmville.