The X Factor – Redfoo’s Girls Looking Shaky

Every week on The X Factor the judges say to the final two “I did not expect the two of you to be standing there”. They never say who they think should be there in their place. Though all the judges must be wondering who is voting for Omar Dean?

Redfoo was not happy that both of his girls were in the firing line. Jiordin Tiolli who started out one of the favourites has not done a decent song for a few weeks so it was not surprise that she was finally standing there.

However Joelle had had one of the stronger performances in the rock night landed in the bottom two again last night. Surely her NRL playing boyfriend Sam Burgess and his three brothers could have sent in some votes to get her over the line.

Jiordin completely tanked with the Natalie Imbruglia hit Torn while Joelle did a nice rendition of Vanessa Carlton’s 1000 Miles. However as usual the sing for you life performance meant nothing and Joelle was eliminated.

Redfoo did not need to vote as Ronan, Natalie and Danni all wanted Joelle gone.

Luke Jacobz has also revealed The X Factor set is happier without Mel B. In an interview on Mix 106.5  FM he said they would have to walk on egg shells around her. Full story on Daily Telegraph.

1 Eliza { 09.25.13 at 2:24 pm }

I’m voting for Omar… Just kidding, but I do prefer him over Joelle as I have not enjoyed her voice. Jiordan needs to pull up her socks that’s for sure!

Not surprised re Mel B.. She is one scary lady that’s for sure. Even if I had sold that many albums I’m not sure I’d want to be known as being difficult and make other’s life more difficult being around me!

2 Littlepetal { 09.25.13 at 2:26 pm }

You are too nice to be nasty, Eliza.

3 daisy { 09.25.13 at 2:44 pm }

Eliza, abc is looking for you to catch up.

4 TV { 09.25.13 at 3:16 pm }

I can totally see how Mel B would be difficult to work with, but as a viewer I really feel like the show misses her. All of the judges are quite boring. I miss her and Natalie having their little spats etc :)

5 Blake { 09.25.13 at 3:33 pm }

For three years in a row now, the Girls category has looked promising going into the live shows but completely tanked just a few weeks in. Can the show not allocate them a decent mentor, or are they just choosing girls who can sing one song really well and nothing else?

6 Eliza { 09.26.13 at 12:33 am }

Thanks, LP.. I would just feel bad!

Thanks for the heads up, Daisy. Now that MC has wound up things have quietened down a bit.. I’ll have a look around tomorrow.

Blake, I only really like Jiordan in the girls group this time around but know what you mean… I was shocked that Ellie was chosen and never saw the fuss about Joelle. Maybe they are choosing them for the wrong reasons.

7 daisy { 09.26.13 at 4:41 am }

Eliza, I told abc she might find you here. She has some good news but I’ll let her tell you.

8 Paul { 09.26.13 at 3:54 pm }

I was happy to see the two girls line up against each other. I thought they were the worst two on the rock night, mostly because of choice of song though. Doubt redfoo would know a good rock song if he heard one. Couldn’t believe the voting off of Joelle though. Jiordan hasn’t sung well the last 3 or 4 times I’ve heard her and Ronan is usually pretty cutting when they either miss notes or get words wrong. Thought Joelle far outshone Jiordan and no-one looked more surprised at getting through than her. All the waffling about social media sites by Danni should have nothing to do with the performance on the show. Ah well!