Big Brother Australia – The Intruders Are Ruffling A Few Egos

There were some egos being ruffled in the Big Brother house with intruders. Justynn ego was bruised when Nathan butted in to tell a story and told him “You’re not stealing my screen time”.

Nathan is ingratiating himself with the group and he was funny when he realised Tully had been evicted and said “Thank God”. Drew looked a bit gobsmacked. Nathan’s strategy is clever he knows if he keeps his head low that Justynn will shoot himself in the foot.

Tim kept on saying he was fine with Justynn but you could tell he was rattled as he kept talking about him. Tim said to Big Brother “You found someone worse then me”. Though he reckons he likes him and said he makes him look good as “he is a louder, smellier and meaner version of me”.

Mikkayla was mega bitchy tonight ranting that Justynn is not going to take away Mr Clooney. Maybe Mr Clooney and Mikkayla’s relationship is like Jade and Ed’s and Mr Clooney just wanted to get away from Mikkayla.

Also when she and Ben were taken into the Garden of Eden by Nathan she was sniping about Tahan saying her stories were long and boring. Also she hinted that she was in the clique with the numbers.

Justynn appears to be isolating himself from the pack already with his sleeping on the floor. He just seems very edgy and not as relaxed or as comfortable as she claims to be.

Nathan was freaking out and having a there are cameras literally everywhere when he had  to go to the toilet.

Jade is loving the intruders as it has meant the other housemates have given away Ed’s bed and he has permanently moved into her bed.

Justynn revealed he was also a stunt double which made Tim think that he was not a real intruder but that he was an actor. Weird considering Tim’s profile had been manipulated prior to going into the house as well. Tim was presented as a long term uni student when he in fact worked in radio.

Justynn is doing is job though as Tim is starting to obsess about him.

Also why does Tim boss Ben around last night he was trying to wear his shirt and tonight on BB Confidential Ben revealed he has asked him to hang out his doona. Ben just does it but does not appear comfortable about it.

Tahan was affronted that he had done that and told Drew they needed to get him back and that was where the putting chilli in his underwear prank came about. It was funny when Tim was wandering around with crotch itch. He did work out what had happened in the end.

Tahan who is turning into prankster with Tim also took inflatable toys and food from the Friday night party to stash. When Big Brother the next day asked them to put it back and he also handed over Tim’s vest and Tahan’s hairdryer but told them they were going to have them back today but then said not now as he did not have time to discuss it with them.

Sure Big Brother he was just toying with their minds.

1 Peter A. { 09.26.13 at 11:24 am }

Mikkayla in the diary room was very overdramatic about Mr Clooney and Justynn.

2 mahlia { 09.26.13 at 11:42 am }

Mikkayla in the diary room was very childish.
I like her but she seems to do a babyish act every now and then.

Justynnnnnn is very entertaining but because he’s an actor it all seems too contrived. He reeks of someone who has come into the house with orders from BB

3 Veronicali { 09.26.13 at 11:59 am }

I’m officially over Mikkayla, it’s been coming for awhile though. First impressions were of a fun, smart chick but turns out she’s never risen above the jealous, high-school mentality. Plus her wailing at evictions rivals Tully’s ridiculous self-absorption.

Mr Clooney would have a better doggie life with Dirty Hot Jesusynn as a (sometime) tradie’s dog. If Mikkayla got him she’d dress him in little outfits and wheel him out in a pram for puppuccinos at the cafe.

I’d say BB told Justynn to call himself a lumberjack rather than tree-lopper and ham up the ‘real man’ persona to provoke people. He seems to say and do things with a giant ‘wink, wink’. Lean back and enjoy the ride.

Ha at Mr C humping Ben’s pillow in the background.

4 Andrea { 09.26.13 at 12:17 pm }

I agree Mikkayla was a bit over the top about Mr Clooney, he seems to be a comfort for her in the house, and there was a scene of her asking BB if he had a home to go to after the show so I’m thinking she might adopt him.
I still like her though, she’s one of the “real ” characters in the house.
Justynn on the other hand is acting and he said before going in he was going to get the dog on his side, and annoy the hell out of Tim.
He doesn’t come across as friendly like Nathan so he might have a hard time fitting in, especially when he insists on sleeping on the floor.
Nathan was the first one we have ever been shown who is afraid to use the toilet but I’m sure they all have the same thoughts when they first go into the house until they get used to it.

5 brain dead dave { 09.26.13 at 12:48 pm }

Nathan was paranoid about showing his torso, as well. The pool is going to be a major trauma then with that kind of baggage.

Mr Clooney and Mikkayla are a couple ~ a dog and a bitch.

6 VioletsRBlue { 09.26.13 at 1:26 pm }

I am no longer sure if Justynn is ‘good’ for the house. At first I liked the fact that he is not afraid to stir the house a bit but I was hoping that he will be more natural at that. It all seems like a big act so far.

His sleeping on the floor was also bullshit as he moved to the bed once everyone fall asleep. He is just playing character and is much more obvious than everyone else. I think that although Tim is ‘playing’ everyone, it all seems more natural and not put on.

So far Justynn is so far confusing stirring the house with being rude, showing huge ego and being generally abnocious. That is not how you stir the house, this is how you make people don’t like you. If he thinks that he is more entertaining than Tim than it also shows how stupid he is and how little he understands why Tim is so popular with viewers.
He thinks that he did his homework and is using his outside knowledge to his adventage but he does not have enough brain cells to really see the dynamics and viewers sentiments and why they are saving the housemates that have been saved so far.

7 Ali { 09.26.13 at 1:41 pm }

Re Nathan and camera phobia in the toilet: I would say, just think of it like have a colonoscopy. That should reassure him.

8 daisy { 09.26.13 at 2:17 pm }

Ali. What’s so great about a colonoscopy?

9 daisy { 09.26.13 at 2:18 pm }

And are BB’s cameras so far reaching?

10 kazfromtas { 09.26.13 at 2:22 pm }

Looks like Justynn is causing the chaos he went in for. Judging from the live feed, he’s brought up ‘very controversial’ subjects at the dinner table and had a huge argument with Mikkayla today over the shopping list.
I can’t help but think BB sent him in with an agenda to cause as much trouble as possible. I guess that’s why they sent in an actor!

11 Calorie Loader { 09.26.13 at 3:40 pm }

Mr Clooney, my favourite housemate-only one I trust:

He’s very loyal to his original master, even though he clearly likes Justynn, and Justynn clearly knows dogs. Could this be a Drew situation feeling he must stick to Tully out of submission/fear?

12 Ali { 09.26.13 at 4:02 pm }

daisy @8. Colonoscopies aren’t “great” but sometimes they are a necessity.

daily @9. BB wishes – in his dreams.

13 Suziekue { 09.26.13 at 4:34 pm }

Also with colonoscopies, when they put you under the anaesthetic, you have no awareness that a whole crowd is standing around looking and doing stuff to you “downstairs”. Ignorance in this case is very much bliss. I agree with Ali, Nathan needs to adopt the blissful colonoscopic approach.

14 daisy { 09.26.13 at 4:55 pm }

Yes well, Nathan might if the give him a twilight drug everytime he needs to go.

15 daisy { 09.26.13 at 4:55 pm }

16 Lisa { 09.26.13 at 5:17 pm }

I bet RR could never predict that this thread would end with colonoscopies

17 daisy { 09.26.13 at 5:21 pm }

I wouldn’t be surprised if it has before, Lisa.

18 Miss Mars { 09.26.13 at 5:41 pm }

Been reading the ‘live feed’ and it looks like everyone bar Ed has already wisened up to Justout and his conniving over the top ‘pot stirring’. The problem is he’s coming across far too abrasive and laying it on too thick straight out of the gate. It makes him seem like a phony and given the fact that all the people he’s so proudly attempting to piss off and undermine already have sizeable fan bases I just don’t see him lasting long in the house. It’s very much Ed vs. Tim this week from what I can see, Ed really didn’t think this one through… He’s playing right into Tim’s hands by plotting behind his back and playing up his rivalry with Tim. I suspect Ed will go next Monday if he isn’t saved tonight.

Despite his initial enthusiasm, Tim’s already distancing himself from Justynn after seeing how much the other HMs dislike him. I think the big difference between The two is that Tim comes across quite genuine even though he’s playing the game and quite over the top sometimes, it just doesn’t feel as contrived or malicious as what Justynn is doing.

19 brain dead dave { 09.26.13 at 6:04 pm }

It’s all fun unless you happen to be the butt of the colonoscopy joke.

A physician claimed that the following are actual comments made by his patients (predominately male) while he was performing their colonoscopies:

“Find Amelia Earhart yet?”

“Can you hear me NOW?”

“You know, in Arkansas , we’re now legally married.”

“Any sign of the trapped miners, Chief?”

“Hey! Now I know how a Muppet feels!”

“If your hand doesn’t fit, you must quit!”

“Hey Doc, let me know if you find my dignity.”

“You used to be an executive at Enron, didn’t you?”

“Could you write a note for my wife saying that my head is not up there?”

20 Paul { 09.26.13 at 6:07 pm }

Can’t believe there are people who watch this show.

21 daisy { 09.26.13 at 6:22 pm }

@20 As the colonoscopy patient said to the doctor.

22 Miss Mars { 09.26.13 at 7:24 pm }

Great, I bet she saves Ed… *le sigh*

23 Gabby { 09.26.13 at 7:25 pm }

I hope so, Jade will go crazy.

24 Gabby { 09.26.13 at 7:30 pm }

Ed will be spewing.

25 LW { 09.26.13 at 8:12 pm }

In my opinion, Justynn has some major major issues and I don’t think this will be a positive experience for him.

26 Gabby { 09.26.13 at 8:27 pm }

I hope she takes Ed!

27 Ex fan { 09.26.13 at 8:49 pm }

Bdd u are the biggest bitch there is !

28 daisy { 09.26.13 at 9:27 pm }

So much for Tahan being a dumb model. Ha ha. Good job, Tahan.
Good surfuing too.

29 Calorie Loader { 09.26.13 at 10:02 pm }

Definitely time to go….Ed or Mikkayla

30 Evan { 09.26.13 at 11:32 pm }

Tim has to be the best shit stirrer in a long time, and Justynn is so being played by the puppet master.
I was happy that Tahan won Showdown, and it was nice too that she saved Ben.
Who will get eliminated next, out of the original housemates?
I would love it to be Ed, but no doubt his twin brother and family will again spend up big to keep him in the house LOL

31 brain dead dave { 09.26.13 at 11:45 pm }

Ed gives his crusty boxer shorts to Jade as a keepsake and then tells Tahan that they’re not going out.

His anything but silver tongued attempts to schmooze Justynn and Tim were just laughable. I don’t think it’s going to be a good week for Ed.

Great balance from Tahan. Not much surf around Darwin.

Loved the prawn cracker /Chinese Banquet hoax.

32 Miss Mars { 09.26.13 at 11:53 pm }

BDD – Agreed. He’s trying to play with the big boys and he’s in way over his clearly empty head. I suspect the sudden closeness with Jade is because he’s lacking anyone better to spend his time with at the moment and he’s trying to keep her on side because he knows she isn’t interested in his Tim vendetta. I hope he goes this week.

Not minding Tahan atm, pity she’s so buddies up with Ed. I was glad she won the showdown even though there are others I would have preferred to stay safe. She came so close last week, and after being up so many times I found myself empathising with her when she broke down about it.

33 Eliza { 09.27.13 at 1:03 am }

Hello.. abc.. where are you?

I saw the argument between Justynn (seriously?) and Mik.. they were as bad as each other. I respect they have a system that works, and he should respect that as a newcomer, however she really needs to calm down. I totally get now why they say she is really bossy. As an on and off watcher of this, I hadn’t seen much of it, but she just keeps TALKING LOUDLY!

I don’t see how Justynn (again, seriously?) is a model.. he is a bit scary looking to me.. :/ I am over this whole putting ‘actors’ and media personalities into the house.. what ever happened to just good old fashioned everyday people. It takes away the authenticity and makes you constantly wonder they are jus acting in a show or what.

34 daisy { 09.27.13 at 4:02 am }

Eliza, Mikk has an important face and an important voice that she uses. And she frequently talks down to people. And she is bossy.

Agree, Justynne looks creepy and dirty. He looks like he’s clocked up a few kms too.

With all the people in there who already have had modelling, acting, performing or media experience, it is more like the Big Brother Show this year; like a variety show, including skits from Ben, Bert and Patty, Mandate etc.

35 Louloubelle { 09.27.13 at 7:27 am }

Thanks god tahan didn’t save ed. He needs to go.

The boxer shorts thing, ugh, gross. Jade definitely thinks she’s in now. Maybe her stalking is actually starting to work?

The build up to the dinner was hilarious, but the payoff was awkward. Justynn needs to go, too fake, I can’t stand people talking to themselves but at least Ben pulls it off better. Not a fan of Nathan either. Hopefully the girls are better

36 Suziekue { 09.27.13 at 7:43 am }

Yes Louloubelle – maybe Ed has Stockholm syndrome/capture bonding (a psychological phenomenon in which hostages express empathy and sympathy and have positive feelings toward their captors). And come to think of it, could also apply to the Drully stuff as well. Gee, maybe BB IS a social experiment after all and not just a showcase for 2nd rate bimbos and media tarts to strut their stuff……;)

37 Chrissie { 09.27.13 at 7:49 am }

Did we ever see Tahan say in the diary room why she saved Ben?

I am sure it’d be based on strategy. She is a clever girl and good on her for winning showdown, well deserved. Although she was down playing her intelligence in the flag race – she mostly knew what flags she was picking. Why do girls have to do that?

It’s a shame Tahan has shown such a nasty side, she could have been a real contender for the win. Although I guess we’ve seen biatches win before (2012 anyone?!)!

38 Chrissie { 09.27.13 at 7:55 am }

Oh and am glad the intruders have come in to shake things up. But Justynn’s gameplay is awkward and I just can’t work him out! I understood when he said coming in as an intruder he felt like a performing monkey and had to “do” something, but maybe he should try being relaxed now. However am happy to see him and Tim giving Ed a brain strain. Good for a week visit, but I do hope Nathan stays.

39 daisy { 09.27.13 at 9:07 am }

Ben PRETENDS to be socially awkward and unaware. But Justynn is the one who is.
Tim and Ben are the two most socially clued in.

40 daisy { 09.27.13 at 9:14 am }

And I’d say Ed knows what’s what too, which is why he hates Tim. He can see through him but doesn’t know how to thwart him.

I can’t feel any sympathy for Jade over Mr Ed. She wanted to go after him when he kept saying no. She clambered over him when he lay ther with his arms raised. Na. Not a fan of Ed but, she hunted him down like a bobtail goanna that doesn’t let go.

41 brain dead dave { 09.27.13 at 9:36 am }

Mr.Ed’s being forced to think outside of the square because normally on the sporting field, he ‘d just flatten Tim and move on but here all he can do is throw a smelly pair of boxers at his problems and hope they go away.

Mr.Ed’s talk is a Chinese Banquet but his game is all prawn crackers.

If only abs could think and talk, Mr Ed wouldn’t be chasing jerseys with his garden variety strategising and bombs that never explode. Meantime ,he ‘s got enough with his bob tailed goanna, honey badger bad smell of a shackle to deal with.

Jade didn’t enjoy Justynn’s sledge about the boxers and being “property” of Mr .Ed, who treats Jade like junk.

42 BBM { 09.27.13 at 9:38 am }

I actually don ‘t think it was very smart to save Ben, it’s quite clear that he will be saved, if she left in Ben but took out maybe Jade, votes that may have have gone to the sugar people would go to Ben, making it a little bit more likely for them to go.

It seems Justabynn isn ‘t working on Tim as planned but he is certainly working on Mikkayla, she could find she is going if she doesn’t calm down a bit.

43 The oracle { 09.27.13 at 9:45 am }
44 daisy { 09.27.13 at 10:33 am }

Mr Ed had better not give the bobtail his phone number or address. Still he’ll probably get a couple in before he finally shakes her off.
Stage 2 of dating. He bonks me when I climb in his bedroom window at midnight.

45 daisy { 09.27.13 at 10:35 am }

They have been accused of dry ………, but I think fluids have been involved. Yeew.

46 Anonymous { 09.30.13 at 8:58 pm }

I wonder if boog has a real name the same as one
of the other girl intruders

47 Girl superstar { 09.30.13 at 9:03 pm }

Two female intruders after two more male intruders wow just WOW I wonder if boog has a real name mm we will see one day I hope whooo

48 Andrea { 09.30.13 at 9:03 pm }

She said it was Alex @46 which is nicer, why would you want to call yourself Boog?

49 Daze { 09.30.13 at 9:14 pm }

Andrea, Tim put his finger to his nose when he heard her name then promptly called her Booga. Ewwww. Funnily enough she is proud of the nick name. I wouldn’t be lol