The Bachelor – Two More Girls Gone

The Batchelor Tim RobardsIt looks like The Bachelor, Tim Robards, is out enjoying taking some time out on the beach. Who is the girl?  If you know her tell us who it is. It does not look like one of the girls from the show nor his usual type so maybe it is just some random. Tim has been feeling some heat this week with him having to deny rumours he was in Los Angeles catching up with his ex-girlfriend. There was a previous story that he broke up with Coby Connell so he could go on the show.

On the latest episode Tim showed that he can do everything sailing a ship and cooking a gourmet meal, unfortunately he does not appear to be able to make sparkling conversation.

First up was a group date on a sailing ship and note to producers if you want the viewer to think Tim can actually sail and rig sails don’t have over head shots showing a third person standing up there with them.

Belle got sea sick but it was Katherine that got the prize of a “home cooked” meal with Tim. After the lamb dinner with his signature red wine jus she was given a rose.

Then it was the dog eat dog date. With Rochelle and Laura going on a double date with one to be eliminated at the end. It was always going to be Laura as she barely said a word.

Even after that date there was still the rose ceremony with Stacey who we barely knew was eliminated.

1 daisy { 09.26.13 at 12:55 pm }

Just starting to watch. Belle deserves a rose for climbing up the top and spewing. She was cute.

2 Culinary Boner { 09.26.13 at 3:21 pm }

So the ‘Man With The Biggest Testicles’ out rated Tim the Triple-Tooled-Not-Really-a-Stripper*, even though the bloke with the 60kg ‘nads was on at 9.30pm – http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/television/seven8217s-the-man-with-the-biggest-testicles-documentary-grips-viewers/story-e6frfmyi-1226727394515.

* “We did a few hen’s nights and it was just all about making the girl feel special and serving them champagne and whatnot, but I was never a ‘stripper’ or anything. I’ve never done any of that.” –

Croon, after me… You can leave your whatnot on…

3 Karen { 09.26.13 at 3:31 pm }

Interesting that a bloke thinks that being half undressed serving champagne to a girl they have never met before will make her ‘feel special’.

4 LW { 09.26.13 at 4:26 pm }

They should have billed last night’s TV as “The Battle Of The Pants”! Three willies or massive testicles? What’s a girl to do…

5 Culinary Boner { 09.26.13 at 5:15 pm }

Please, please don’t let Tim see this cosmetical surgical advancement – http://www.smh.com.au/world/new-nose-grown-on-mans-forehead-20130926-2ufpy.html

He might decide to go all quadrophallic on us.

6 daisy { 09.26.13 at 5:19 pm }

You got to admit that was pretty cool, if not embarrassing to have a nose on your forehead.

Tim could put his appendage anywhere.

7 Joseph Skyrim { 09.27.13 at 9:49 am }

I found it funny that the guitarist from Axis of Awesome was advertising lamb just before Tim served up his lamb dinner.

Btw, the axis of awesome are these guys:

Also, I’m interested to see how many girls Tim will pash before the show is over. He’s up to… what, three now (Ali, Katherine, Rochelle)?

8 Reality Raver { 09.27.13 at 1:36 pm }

Joseph Skyrim – thanks for keeping a pash count totally forgot to think about that.

9 Culinary Boner { 09.27.13 at 2:22 pm }

I note, however, that the pash count is still equal to the wang count.

10 Eliza { 09.28.13 at 12:40 am }

We had a family “Bach” sesh again tonight.. Gee, that 2 girl date was awkward. Laura didn’t come across well.

I think it was the last episode that we briefly caught a glimpse of Stacey for the first time and wondered who in the heck she was! Terrible editing as having her speak on this ep gave it away that they were going to send the poor girl packing. Pretty sure these were her first ever to camera commentaries. I am tired of their focus on Danni.. she does not seem beautiful on the inside.

11 Chrissie { 09.28.13 at 7:29 am }

Argh what were channel 7 thinking?! My fb went into overdrive of people cringing and saying What the? And until now didn’t even see the connection to the The Bachelor…. Maybe 7 were subtlety having a go?! 😉

12 daisy { 09.28.13 at 7:50 am }

That Danni is awful. But then again one of them always has to be a bitch.
Eliza, I’m on my way to Singapore and Malaysia. You’re in my bag.

13 Eliza { 09.28.13 at 4:02 pm }

Ooooo how exciting, Daisy! Hope you have a great time. I hope I didn’t cost you too much in excess baggage costs hehe

14 daisy { 09.29.13 at 7:23 am }

No Eliza but you were swiping positive for cocaine.

15 JStar { 09.29.13 at 3:51 pm }

RR – sorry for late post. Catching up on all my trashy reality TV tonight including the first two episodes of Survivor. Kudos to Channel Ten for finding an inventive way for Tim to have a professionally filmed sex tape experience when he invited Katherine back to his bachelor paid to fill another notch on his sex-tape belt. Yes, the show has to be PG rated, but Tim still managed to get Katherine to lick his jus off his fingers over and over and over again. Why did I get that feeling it was definitely not the first time Tim has asked a girl to lick his jus off on camera!

16 Reality Raver { 09.29.13 at 3:55 pm }

Jstar – Dude been wondering where you were! Of course I am desperately looking for that other jus licking footage.

17 JStar { 09.29.13 at 4:01 pm }

@RR – LOL! Given the amount of stuff filling the web and gossip pages in the newspaper, I wouldn’t be surprised if that other footage leaks on the internet before the season finale! I’ve been caught up at work but am determined to motor by way through the first two episodes of Survivor tonight. I have reservations about this format but will with-hold judgment for the time being. Will post on that thread. Will you be interviewing any of the boots this season?

18 Reality Raver { 09.29.13 at 4:10 pm }

JStar – Apparently so – though am surprised about it so better ensure I get my transcription hat on quickly with the interviews. I do the first one this wednesday.

19 Phil { 10.03.13 at 1:10 pm }

Danni may be not so nice but god she is hawt!