Big Brother – The Intruders Try And Settle In

Due to nominations being moved from Tuesday night to Thursday night it meant all the footage from last night’s episode was from the Monday evening after they entered the house.

The contestant’s are savvy and they worked out straight away that Maddy was sent in to ruffle Jade’s feathers and they ensured it did by saying to her and Ed that it was his perfect girl. Also Jade was edited to look put out, even though she did admit to Big Brother in the diary room that a bit of competition is a good thing.

Tim hopes that Ed will dump Jade so he can have a crack at her, but team needs to realise he will have a better shot with Boogs.

Boogs who took off her teetering heels as soon as she could gave Maddy the envelope to read out which meant she got to choose who to take into the Garden of Eden for an hour pow wow. They must have been in lockdown before the boys entered the house. Maddy chose Tahan and Drew.

Tahan told her not to trust Mikkayla as she was two faced which was basically what Mikkayla told Nathan when she is was in the Garden of Eden.

Drew continues to play everyone off each other without the others realising it. He is doing it successfully with Ed and Tim and Tahan appears to be getting the blame for the exchange of information. Well Jade is blaming Tahan.

Tim and Ed had a chat about it saying they needed to talk more. All these allegations of playing strategically is a joke. They are all being strategic. Even the Sugar sisters not getting involved in conflict is a strategy.

Tonight is eviction – will it be the Sugar Sisters or will it be Ed?

1 mahlia { 10.02.13 at 10:54 am }

There’s not a lot of love for Ed on Twitter.
There’s not a lot of love for SS’s either. But maybe dislike for Ed can outweigh lack of interest in SS’s.

Last night was the first time Ben did not feature HEAVILY!!!

2 brain dead dave { 10.02.13 at 11:03 am }

It really could be Mikkayla to go. These were Centrebet’s last odds when the betting closed. The conniving cat looks rooted on these numbers.

Mikkayla 1.20
Sisters 3.50
Ed 8.00
Drew 11.00
Jade 14.00
Tim 21.00

Yes, Mr Sheen in his ‘jamas got drowned in all the excitement last night.

Mikkayla , Sugar Babies or Ed Shithead , I’ll be happy with any of them going.

3 Jason { 10.02.13 at 11:13 am }

What happened to Late Night Feast? Is it not on because of NSW school holidays or something? Or has it moved to another night?

4 Gabby { 10.02.13 at 11:28 am }

I am sure all of Ed’s save votes are coming from his family. They probably have a relay team set up 24/7 on the phones. They have to work for their $50,000.
Can the intruders be nominated next week or is it the week after?
Really looking forward to see some interaction between all the girls, especially if Mikayla doesn’t go. I am positive she won’t like them, for whatever reason she can come up with.
If it’s between Mikayla and the sisters to go tonight, I hope Mikayla goes. She has grown far too big for her boots of late, as I have said before, she has turned out to be as nasty as her nemesis.

5 Bbhm { 10.02.13 at 11:44 am }

Sorry gabby mikkayla had always been nasty. From early on, I was one of her supporters, but that week when Tahan saved her, and Tahan told her she didn’t like the sugar sisters , and she went running straight to tell them in her dobby-dobby voice, I thought how disloyal and mean, she just saved you, were is your loyalty???? She lost me then

6 Sandii { 10.02.13 at 11:58 am }

I wonder if they didn’t have the feast on because of all the allegations and mystery with Justynn. A coverup maybe

7 Reality Raver { 10.02.13 at 12:09 pm }

Those odds might explain the edit she has received in the last 2 eps.

8 Gabby { 10.02.13 at 1:04 pm }

RR I’m sure it has something to do with the edit, she has not come across very nice at all.
bbhm, I remember seeing the episode you mentioned but to me she wasn’t doing anything different to what most of the others were doing, ie Heidi, Tim, Tahan, Tully, so I continued to give her the benefit of the doubt. My estimation did slide when she went on about the hate the Asian thing, then some people on here put across some good arguments for why she might feel that way, so I thought I would stick with her a bit longer. However this last week or so her nasty, despicable behaviour has left me no choice to realise finally the what has been staring me in the face all along, she is not a very nice person and good riddance.

9 brain dead dave { 10.02.13 at 1:10 pm }

Mr Clooney did his best to house train her but she had to go and grill Madeline over her breast size and authenticity. That’s just handing candy to the editors.

I read somewhere that Late Night Fist (owed to Justynn) had been binned.

10 Sandii { 10.02.13 at 1:25 pm }

Wow. Late night fist. Very apt BDD. All seems very suss.

11 Nathan { 10.02.13 at 1:30 pm }

Last weeks late night feast was billed as the last episode of the late night feast specials prior to its airing. So it had nothing to do with Justynn and the alleged incident

12 Gabby { 10.02.13 at 1:31 pm }

I am just watching last nights show now and saw the bit where Mikayla asked Mad about breast size and are they real, IN FRONT OF EVERYONE! How dare she? I bet if someone had asked her that, she would have shot them down? I cannot believe she did that. Then saying hopes Tahan and Madeline become foes. Oh dear Mikayla you are slowly but surely digging you grave.

13 Suzy { 10.02.13 at 1:31 pm }

Mr Clooney and Tim for the final two!! They both make me laugh. Don’t care much about any of the others any more.

14 daisy { 10.02.13 at 3:43 pm }

Bbhm@5 That two faced dobbing on Tahan did it for me too. Then she just kept on being a two faced dobber, who likes to stir up conflict between people.

15 mahlia { 10.02.13 at 4:51 pm }

The housemates don’t seem as interested in Mr Clooney as last year’s were with Delilah – or am I just imagining that??

16 Evan { 10.02.13 at 5:06 pm }

If Mikayla goes home tonight, I wonder what will happen to Mr Clooney? Big Brother will need to hand him over to another housemate for his training etc.
The Sugar Sisters will be saved again BECAUSE Ben fans are voting for them – simple as that.
Speaking of Ben: he gets bashed a lot for the “talking to the photos”, but I think it is his way of coping with some of the stuff in the house that he is uncomfortable with. Actually last night, he seemed fine with the new intruders.
The uncomfortable one was Jade, for obvious reasons.
I kinda hope that Madaline does make a move on Ed, to piss Jade off.

17 Gabby { 10.02.13 at 6:37 pm }

Evan, about Ben and the photos, for all Ben knows BB doesn’t even show the viewers shots of him talking to his photos and I agree with you, given the temperament he has it probably does give him a lot of comfort in the house when he finds things tough. Whether we like it or not Ben does seem to have a gentle soul, well that’s what I think.

18 Miss Mars { 10.02.13 at 8:15 pm }

Meow

19 Gabby { 10.02.13 at 8:22 pm }

I still don’t like her.

20 Miss Mars { 10.02.13 at 8:26 pm }

Gabby – neither do I :p, it’s just uncanny! Lol

God, even Tim was crying… They may not have been exciting but they were obviously beloved… Wasn’t even a fan of theirs and this has been the hardest eviction for me to watch do far .

21 Calorie Loader { 10.02.13 at 8:29 pm }

So the feral cat and the snake are still there..awesome!

22 Gabby { 10.02.13 at 8:34 pm }

You could tell everyone in the house cared for them very much, except we all know who. At least I don’t have to listen to Tahan and others running them down and calling them unwarranted names anymore.

23 Miss Mars { 10.02.13 at 8:36 pm }

Interesting how evenly split the save vote was tonight, wasn’t what I was expecting.

24 Gabby { 10.02.13 at 8:44 pm }

I would have preferred to see Mikayla go seeing as they were so close. Ed’s family must have been working like mad on the phones. He could maybe go ahead and win this, with his very determined family behind him.
I’m glad the girls gave the superpower to Jade and not Mikayla, although I think Mikayla is going to be very peed off.
I wonder if Tahan will throw a party tonight?

25 Gabby { 10.02.13 at 8:47 pm }

Must say Tully was open with her answers but I can’t forget all the horrid things she did in the house.

26 Lizzie { 10.02.13 at 8:59 pm }

Gabby @24 that Superpower sucks. Why don’t they just call it immunity. Jade would throw herself on a railway line to save Mumbles, and he only had second least % saves level with Mikk.

27 Gabby { 10.02.13 at 9:05 pm }

I know Lizzie it’s a load of crap! They have to come up with a better plan. I could even see Jade throw herself under the bus to save Mumbles (I like that one).

28 Lizzie { 10.02.13 at 9:23 pm }

They all may drop a couple of kilos now that Sugars are gone! I can’t see Maddie or Boog having bake-ups everyday.

29 brain dead dave { 10.02.13 at 10:15 pm }

No such word as “adaption”, Mr Ed/Mumbles. What a cretin.

30 Miss Mars { 10.02.13 at 10:32 pm }

Despite the fact that she’ll be motivated to save Ed, I’m glad Jade gets the superpower. It was endearing to see Tim get emotional for a change. Poor Ben… I honestly don’t think he’s putting it on, he seems like a genuinely sensitive soul even if he hams it up sometimes.

Hmm, the whole ‘Tully’s back!’ thing was always going to be a let down, so that was predictable enough. I knew they weren’t going to actually put her back in and it’d probably just be another clearly coached interview. Will be interested to see what becomes of ‘Drully’ on the outside though.