Big Brother – Tully’s Appearance Underwhelming And Another Eviction

Tully was brought back for a second interview and it was ridiculous, who cares she is so last week. Also why interview her twice when Sonia could have had a far more interesting interview with Justynn who has disappeared into the post Big Brother neverland.

For those who missed Tully’s second 15 minutes of fame, it looks like she is hoping for a hook up with Drew once he is evicted.

Even though the Tully interview was unnecessary Sonia had more to ask her then she did the eliminated Sugar Sisters. It was was a very banal interview with few questions and showed that no viewer is going to have their Big Brother viewing impacted by their eviction.

For the record according to Lucy, Caleb is a better kisser then Tim.

Nathan admitted to struggling in the house and said he was not coping with all the bitching. However he managed to get some bitchy behaviour in as well when he rolled his eyes at Maddy and when she called him on it he said “Get used to it”.

Tim was hilarious when he and Drew set up the day spa in the bathroom giving other housemates food beauty treatments.

Tim told Mikkayla he was going to turn on Tahan. Though he might have been saying that to keep her happy. Maddy told Nathan she is concerned about talking to Ed due to Jade’s reaction and Ben and Mikkayla was sobbing when the Sugar Sisters were eliminated.

Nominations tomorrow night.

Katie and Lucy 12.3%

Mikkayla 14.4%

Ed 14.4%

Drew 17.1%

Jade 17.6%

Tim 24.2%

1 Andrea { 10.04.13 at 6:24 pm }

I wonder about that too Jan!
W@99 , I’m glad us old farts are amusing you, but your last paragraph was a bit out of line.
Can’t we just all move on??????

2 brain dead dave { 10.04.13 at 6:38 pm }

No small amount of child labour went into post #99.

3 Georgie { 10.04.13 at 6:52 pm }

Been out all afternoon while this fire got out of control, so here’s my take on it.

Yep, everyone makes mistakes and the idea is to learn from them. You’d think if someone had been caught lighting a fire before, they would have learned their lesson.

So some people start fires, while others fight them. Looking at the bigger picture and how this particular fire started I’ll stand with the fire fighters, Daisy and bdd.

Some helpful blogging tips –
Lesson 1
You don’t always have to be right – sometimes it’s better to just be.
Lesson 2
Learn to recognise the balls that are best left to go through to the keeper.
Lesson 3 (for Andrea in particular)
Don’t put the interests of contestants on reality shows before the interests of RR community members. Look after the community first and they’ll look after you.

4 Georgie { 10.04.13 at 6:59 pm }

Lastly – Daisy don’t go. I’ve told you this before. Stick around and just keep being true to yourself. That’s all.

5 daisy { 10.04.13 at 7:04 pm }

Haaaah. Georgie, why do you have to be so smart?

6 brain dead dave { 10.04.13 at 7:05 pm }

Georgie has many contacts among the lumber jacks.

7 Georgie { 10.04.13 at 7:17 pm }

Indeed bdd and I don’t want to wake up one morning and check the blog, then have to say –
“Oh my God
Am I here all alone.”

8 chirp { 10.04.13 at 7:20 pm }

The sound of one lonely cricket.

9 Reality Raver { 10.04.13 at 8:23 pm }

I am shutting down this thread as it appears no one is actually talking about Big Brother on it.
Seriously part of this bushfire was my fault for letting the C word through as a descriptive of a person and then thinking I had removed it. However personal insults and attacks not only unacceptable but infrequent readers or newbies must think OMG! If you don’t like each other don’t engage, just engage with the people you do like. Or if something is offending you email me and I will edit/remove it if I concur. If something or someone is pissing you off my stategy in cyber space is to move away from the computer have a cup of tea to clear my head before I respond.