Big Brother – All The Key Players Are Nominated

Is Tim writing his own plot line? Saying he started off as the hard hearted player but after the Sugar Sisters eviction he said he was feeling sad.  Even spinning the line that the greater reward was having a good friend. Seriously he was trying to play the Australian audience as he knew the Sugar Sisters were not going to be disliked my the majority. He clearly had forgotten all about his “greater reward is friendship” when he nominated his best mate in the house for two points.

Also why is Tim crushing on Bindi Irwin – she is only 15 years of age. He is twenty nine. He might of thought it was an amusing scenario and when he raised it once it but to continue it was just a little creepy. He said “We can be eco-warriors together” and “I want to live at Australia Zoo”.

Nathan just ensured he is disliked by the viewers by bagging out the whole of the Big Brother audience when he wondered what we had done by voting out the Sugar Sisters. He just ensured a short stay in the house.

Maddy finally was seen talking to Ed and was doing the rotating of the ankle movement which hopefully was some sort of mating signal. Unfortunately Jade walked past pouting and Ed asked “Are you alright?” and told Maddy that it was hard evening for the girls as the Sugar Sisters had been flicked.

The good news for Jade was she given the super power from the Sugar Sisters which meant she was certain to be safe as well as potentially controlling nominations. It was The Auditor super power. She was able to open up three housemates nomination forms and shred one of them.

None of the intruders could not nominated or be nominated.

The nominations went like this:

Ben gave three points to Tim because he has been stashing away the alcohol for his own use. He gave Ed two points because at a recent BBQ his vegetarian option was mixed with all the meat and he felt Ed could have stepped in to do something.

Tim nominated Ed for three points as he is not showing us what the real Ed, as he is afraid of coming across as nasty or mean. By pointing out other peoples flaws he thought was a manipulative tactic. He gave Drew gave two points as he thinks Drew is a bit of a support act and maybe he needs to go solo. So much for his earlier the greatest reward is friendship spiel.

Drew gave Tahan for three points as she is the fiercest competitor in here and she is the full package. He nominated Ben for two points as he won’t go home and it will mean someone else will go home.

Tahan nominated Ed for two points as he is a major threat and he has not been true to himself in the house.  He is caught up in what he looks like to the audience in the house. Mikkayla for three points as she is her biggest threat and she is a strong opinionated girl.

Ed nominated Drew for four points he thinks he is playing Tim and him against each other. He gave Tim for one point because he does not trust him and his manipulation. Big Brother asked him whether he was playing one of his cards. Ed mumbled something in reply as we all know he has no cards to play except the Joker.

Mikkayla nominated Tim for three points as he is turning things up with playing the game. Tahan for two points as she does not believe she deserves to be there. She said she is manipulative.

Jade nominated but it took her awhile to find the filing cabinet. She nominated Tahan for three points because she is one of the threats in the house and she keeps on surviving every eviction. Jade nominated Ben for two points as she is hoping if Tahan and Ben are up that Tahan would go.

Jade looked at Tahan’s, Tim and Ben’s nomination and all of them had nominated Ed. She ended shredding Ed’s but it did not save him as she also knocked off two points off Drew.

Tahan was on 8 points, Tim on 7 points, Ben, Drew and Ed on 4 points. There are no saves this week and they are all up. It is going to interesting as an alpha player is going home.

Tahan and Tim are getting close as they have the same sense of mischief. After they found the ensuite bathroom was open again they demanded a game of hide and seek. The other housemates eventually realised and barricaded them in the bathroom. It was hilarious.

As was the conversation between Tim and Ben when they were doing the friendship test. Tim was asking whether Ben would let him borrow his car, stay and his place finally Ben said fed up and retorted “I am sick and I need a kidney”. It was in this scenario when Ben talked about the friend he dropped after having to pay for his bill in the pie shop.

There was little footage of the intruders Nathan was mildly amusing doing his dance impression, and Boogs showed she has  sense of humour when she realised she had used the wrong toothbrush. If Ed is eliminated I suspect Maddy will be redundant to the plot line.

Who do you want to see eliminated?

1 Rose { 10.06.13 at 6:42 pm }

Hi! Thanks for the welcome.

My guess for the quitting housemate is Boog. She might have been upset about Tim hitting on her. And the peeing in the bathtub thing- just a bad idea. She might decide to leave so Maddy can stay. Tim was already making both their lives tough and setting things up for problems.

Other than that- maybe Drew? If he can’t deal for some reason? Could he find out about the backlash against Tully? I find it hard to think one original person would give up now.

2 brain dead dave { 10.06.13 at 6:51 pm }

Come back soon, daisy. Don’t let the two headed thing grind ya down.

3 Rose { 10.06.13 at 6:53 pm }

I would put a wager on it being Boog. She already let Maddy take the champagne. I can see her ducking out. She seemed uncomfortable with mikayyla too.

Otherwise: it has to be Maddie. If she realizes that the show is not what she envisioned, she might quit .

Going off the sacrifice idea- one of them would go home Monday.

4 Rose { 10.06.13 at 7:03 pm }

If the rules allow both girls to stay if Nathan quits, then I would vote for Nathan. He is miserable in the house.

5 brain dead dave { 10.06.13 at 7:09 pm }

A packet of cigarettes for Nathan may have avoided this awful tragedy.

6 Sandii { 10.06.13 at 7:15 pm }

I think it would have to be Nathan. Surely if one of the nominated left they would have to suspend voting. I Agee with the others in their thinking about this. It seems like Boog has been enjoying her time in the house so I dont think it would be her.

7 Calorie Loader { 10.06.13 at 7:15 pm }

Or is it just ch9 drumming up interest when ratings are dwindling and its a punked situation of Sonia going “and it’s time to go….sit back down cause no ones going home-ha ha got you again”. I think it’s one thing to continually change things up in the house but I’m sick of them keeping viewers in the dark as well.

8 Lizzie { 10.06.13 at 7:31 pm }

And it probably won’t be live either. Starts at 8 45 because of AGT.

9 daisy { 10.06.13 at 7:48 pm }

I’d miss you too much BDD.
And you’d be shocked at how not upset I am.
Just got a little ggggggrrrrr.

Where else do I get to be so bad. He he.

10 VioletsRBlue { 10.06.13 at 7:55 pm }

My first instinct was saying Nathan like most of you. He was not shown much for some reason and when he was he was either boring or upset. My second guess would be Madeline. Other than that it will be quite a shock. The question I have is why they will only show it at 8.45pm? That’s after the normal daily show. They will no doubt milk it big time, I can just see the channel 9 execs rubbing their hands and dancing around their desks! They are sure hoping for a ratings bonanza and are probably doing their sums trying to figure out how much they can charge for advertising during the show. We should prepare for many, many add breaks!

11 Carole { 10.06.13 at 8:15 pm }

It’s on at 8.45 because Australia’s Got Talent is on at 7 because it’s not on tonight because of the bloody football. It should be the other way around, Big Brother should still be on at 7 and AGT on after it. It’s a pain in the arse.

12 Reality Raver { 10.06.13 at 8:23 pm }

Hi Daisy good to see you back, now hopefully Andrea will pop her head into say hi.

13 daisy { 10.06.13 at 8:32 pm }

She knows I won’t bite it off. Again, he he.

14 Andrea { 10.06.13 at 9:01 pm }

RR @112, I never left, see @92, 95, 98.
BB is always quiet on weekends.

It takes a lot to get rid of me unfortunately.

15 daisy { 10.06.13 at 9:15 pm }

See, frienemies with benefits 😉

16 Techhater { 10.06.13 at 9:19 pm }

BDD & all happening. Thank you so much for the links re. Ben. For weeks now I’ve had my suspicions about him and this just proves it.

It wouldn’t be so bad except for the fact that the very first tweet on the first ep this year was from that nasty piece of works that won last year. And he said “the twist is that another gay man named Ben will win again.” and i’m sorry if this offends but SERIOUSLY????

I’m so over fakes on this show. I know i’ve banged on about it before but bring back REAL people.
I’ve been sooooooo bored with this season I can’t be bothered to even get online to talk to all of you. And that’s saying something because you all know I love nothing more than a good chat with all of you.

I’m still going for Tim and even sent some votes his way this week. As for the rest I really don’t care.

17 Reality Raver { 10.06.13 at 10:09 pm }

Andrea. – good! I missed them due to having a few drinks this afternoon at some footy final parties.

18 Mishka { 10.06.13 at 10:36 pm }

pic.twitter.com/zMJHlAs5GT

19 Ammo { 10.10.13 at 7:40 pm }

Hi all, this thread is hilarious, although I gotta say I’m not a Tahan fan I tried I tried I tried Lawdy know I tried…. But that gal is one constant screaming bag of schemes and negativity. She’s a goodlookin gal but her personality is that of a threatened highschool bully who knows its not cool how she treats people but just don’t care. She needs to cop a bit back, crackin on how insecure everyone else is and yet watching everyone and listening to everything and her “omg I’m only joking” routine sorry can smell it from here and she’s rotten to the core.

20 Louboutin Sale Men { 11.01.13 at 4:47 pm }

Good
that was one great article. Louboutin Sale Men http://guruduttgoel.com/louboutin-sale-men.html