The X Factor Audition For 2014 Have Been Announced

The X Factor will be back in 2014. If you want to be the next Dami Im, Samantha Jade or god forbid Altiyan Child’s start warming up those vocal chords.

There are a few caveats you do have to be over 14 years of age.

Interestingly it appears the over 24’s categories was only for this year as the change occurred at boot camp. As the four categories again are shown as Under 25 Male, Under 25 Female, 25 and over, and Vocal Groups.

No need to register beforehand, just turn up at the venue and audition. If you get through that audition you may get the chance to audition in front of the judges.

The audition dates are below:

CANBERRA | Thursday, 7 November 2013
ADELAIDE | Saturday, 9 November 2013
NEWCASTLE | Wednesday, 13 November 2013
CAIRNS | Tuesday, 19 November 2013
DARWIN | Thursday, 21 November 2013
BRISBANE | Saturday, 23 November – Sunday, 24 November 2013
MACKAY | Tuesday, 26 November 2013
COFFS HARBOUR | Tuesday, 3 December 2013
ALBURY | Thursday, 5 December 2013
MELBOURNE | Saturday, 7 December – Monday, 9 December 2013
BUNBURY | Thursday, 16 January 2014
PERTH | Saturday, 18 January – Sunday, 19 January 2014
SYDNEY | Friday, 24 January – Sunday, 26 January 2014

1 Techhater { 12.11.13 at 7:51 am }

BDD you could be “old mate #2” with that repertoire.

2 Georgie { 12.11.13 at 7:58 am }

Last month on a different thread, we had one from Bahrain wanting to audition in the US Techhater.

3 Techhater { 12.11.13 at 8:05 am }

Georgie HaHa How funny! I missed that one. That would’ve been when i was trying to figure out this new “dumb” phone. 😛

4 Georgie { 12.11.13 at 8:11 am }

“Dumb phone” – I like that Techhater! So I’m taking mine and going to work. Have fun gice.

5 Techhater { 12.11.13 at 8:19 am }

Cheers Georgie Have a great day. 😉

6 Greg Lorenz { 12.12.13 at 11:56 am }

Same here I want to audition also but I’m only thirteen and my birthday is in May.

7 mittens { 12.12.13 at 12:06 pm }

Greg Lorenz, you have the same name as a guy I knew in the seventies. Did you pinch your grandad’s name?

8 Joshua Hall { 12.15.13 at 11:37 pm }

Hey im josh I just turned 14 this november and omg ive been singing for as long as I can remember and its just what I love to do, I have only witten one song but that doesnt mean I cant start, I sing to inspire and to tell anyone to join the music side of life, it will be a BLAST, trust me:)

9 trevor michael { 12.18.13 at 12:03 pm }

is their any auditions in georgia I’m 15 love singing and really want to audition. i have a youtube account if you don’t mind looking me up (trevor kovarovic)

10 nadia. { 12.26.13 at 4:02 am }

hi im nadia from hamtramck MI. um..you see im 12 but i.have an excellent voice alnost like ariana grande so me and my friend kristy would love to audition we are extremely mature for our age but we have a passion for music i have been singing for years i cheerlead i play piano but i need a few more lessons. but i know u have to be 14 or older but we r 12 plz it would.be a great opportunity for us.girls

11 nadia. { 12.26.13 at 4:04 am }

i have yahoo if u ever want to email me im at Nadiapaduchowski@yahoo.com Thank You And Good Luck for u others as well

12 Josh Blackley { 12.28.13 at 2:26 am }

Jessica Blackley is going to win the Xfactor in 2014

13 Anonymous { 12.31.13 at 4:30 pm }

Why isn’t Tasmania being visited for auditions?

14 Chloe { 01.09.14 at 6:47 am }

I hope you do end up auditioning 5paola marie

15 evelyn { 01.12.14 at 10:59 am }

Hi im 11 im turning 12in march 26 can i. still audition

16 Layla { 01.13.14 at 6:30 am }

Hey, I am 13 but turning 14 Febuary next year (I know that there are auditions at the end of this year for next year) Can I audition at the end of this year?

17 Anonymous { 01.13.14 at 8:03 pm }

Guys honestly if you’re under 15 I would say don’t audition. They will send you home saying you’re too young. They did that to Liam Payne actually and it’s not worth it anyway, your voice isn’t fully matured at thirteen or fourteen.

18 brain dead dave { 01.13.14 at 9:31 pm }

“your voice isn’t fully matured at thirteen or fourteen”

Tell that to Stevie Wonder, Billie Holiday, Michael Jackson, Shirley Temple,Steve Marriot etc etc etc.

Masterpieces make their own rules.

19 Julie { 01.15.14 at 9:52 am }

Hi, I am bringing my 15 year old cousin to the Sydney audition – Is it okay that she doesn’t have her parents there as her guardian?

20 marcus { 01.21.14 at 10:42 am }

me and a mate of mine are wanting to audition we live in Melbourne how do we go about auditioning

21 Andie { 01.26.14 at 6:40 pm }

Hey I’m Andie I’m 13 and everyone says that I have a really good voice and that I should audition on X factor could that happen?

22 corrina { 01.27.14 at 12:02 am }

I missed the auditions in sydney. Do i have to wait for next year?

23 Anonymous { 02.08.14 at 9:28 pm }

Hi guys I’m Lucy I’m nine and I now you have to be fourteen but i love singing my mum says that I’m better than Samantha jade and she is awesome and I love Dannie so plz let me try I live in Noosa Tewantin QLD

24 Lucy { 02.08.14 at 9:29 pm }

25 Lucy { 02.08.14 at 9:31 pm }

Yay auditions in Brisbane. I will go there if aloud

26 Esmeralda { 02.09.14 at 9:12 am }

Hey folks don’t you get it. You have to be between 14 and 25. How difficult is that to understand? Personally I think 14 is way too young. The lower age limit needs to 18. My opinion only.

27 brain dead dave { 02.09.14 at 1:07 pm }

You don’t get it, Esmeralda. How difficult to understand is it that the majority of comments here are from children and that as such, they should be cut a bit of slack? Grow up.

28 daisy { 02.09.14 at 1:41 pm }

Ditto that BDD.
Kids are a no go zone.

29 Littlepetal { 02.09.14 at 2:37 pm }

Now kids know how to blogs. Not in my time.

30 Sandii { 02.09.14 at 3:15 pm }

Maybe the kids could try out for “the voice kids”, that is open for kids as young as 8 and would be an age appropriate show.

31 daisy { 02.09.14 at 3:29 pm }

Littlepetal, RR is G rated now. Don’t say anything rude 😳

32 cassie hall { 02.11.14 at 6:29 pm }

i have always wanted to be on x factor im 13 turning 14 in december

33 Paola { 02.16.14 at 2:34 pm }

Hi I’m Paola .. I have put in my application for this year … I really hope I get in singing is my dream and k would love to make it my carrier music means eveything to me and if I get in I can garantee I will not give up and make the most of it

34 DAVASHA { 03.30.14 at 1:55 pm }

ADULT WITH U SO CAN I ADDITION

35 DAVASHA { 03.30.14 at 2:01 pm }

HI MY NAME IS DAVASHA AND IM 11 YEARS OLD ON THE OTHER WEBSITE I LOOK UP ABOUT THE X FACTOR IT SAID THAT IF U ARE YOUNGER THEN SIXTEEN U HAVE TO HAVE AA\DULT WITH U SO CAN I ADDITION

36 techhater { 03.30.14 at 3:46 pm }

Where’s the spelling/grammar police now????

Never one when you want one.

37 Rosie { 03.30.14 at 3:54 pm }

Plus the, “Hey, you’re on the wrong website!” police. We need a few more of them, too.

38 daisy { 03.30.14 at 3:58 pm }

Ha ha ha, gels. I am oblivious to the stay on topic police.
What! And not talk about our hemeroids????

39 techhater { 03.30.14 at 4:06 pm }

Now that would be dynamite!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rosie If they didn’t go to the wrong site we wouldn’t have anything to talk about on Sunday arvos.

Daisy rereading some of those kids posts just reiterates the point that the children of today have no English skills whatsoever.

40 Clarrisa A { 05.13.14 at 12:20 pm }

Hey. I was wondering if anyone knows when the 2015 auditions for X Factor are and where they will be held. Before you say it’s canceled, I know I plan on going to audition. I’m 17 going to be 18 by the way

41 mariana { 05.22.14 at 10:02 am }

hi I would like to know when does the auditions for X start for 2014 in Brisbane thank you

42 CHRISTINA { 05.23.14 at 12:20 pm }

HI, THIS IS URGENT, IF SOMEONE COULD GIVE ME AN ANSWER THAT WOULD AMAZING!

My sisters and I are wanting to audition for xfactor next year in 2015 as we have missed the 2014 auditions. Will it be possible if someone could give me a date for auditions for 2015 as this whole year we will be preparing and having HARDCORE lessons so that we can make it in 2015.

Thanks!!!
please mail me jc_2421@hotmail.com if anyone knows that answer.

43 CHRISTINA { 05.23.14 at 12:20 pm }

HI, THIS IS URGENT, IF SOMEONE COULD GIVE ME AN ANSWER THAT WOULD AMAZING!

Thanks!!!

44 Rhiannon { 06.16.14 at 8:24 am }

I’ve heard that X Factor will no longer be in the US, but I’m going to be 13 in March next year, and I’ve been doing A LOT of research on the auditions for X Factor and it said 12 and up. I’m hoping this is true and that X Factor will be in the US within the next two years. This is my dream and I’m going to start practice imediatly; X Factor or no X Factor (hopefully X Factor)!

45 CHELSEA C { 06.23.14 at 6:36 pm }

I’m thirteen and I wish I could audition now but I’ll turn 14 in February
That sucks

46 Talei petersen { 07.04.14 at 2:38 pm }

Age 14 lives in qld townsville need help with my vocals but other wise I’m strong with my voice