The Bachelor – And It Is Down To The Final 8 Girls

The Bachelor - Emily

Emily was cast out of the Mills and Boon mansion on The Bachelor last night and just to show what a sensitive new age guy he was Tim took her aside to tell her rather then just leave her standing there without a rose.

If he does that for the ninth girl still standing what is he going to do for the eighth, seventh, sixth and so forth.

The final eight girls areΒ Emily’s departure leaves eight girls remaining in the competition: Rochelle, Sarah, Penny, Anna, Katherine , Natalie, Ali and Danielle.

Who do you think Tim will choose? And will he go down on his knee and propose to his final girl?

1 brain dead dave { 10.10.13 at 5:31 pm }

Sure, though Tim would have his fingers crossed behind his back when he proposes.

I have to wait until the weekend to see the encore of this ep.

Which eager beaver will Tim fall for?

2 Ali { 10.10.13 at 6:20 pm }

“Which eager beaver will Tim fall for?”

Unfortunately, not many give a “dam”

3 Georgie { 10.10.13 at 6:36 pm }

Lol bdd and Ali. I just finished watching this online. I missed it last night because I’d rather watch Cosentino.

Sarah is looking like the favoured beaver at the moment. I don’t see any long term relationship coming out of this though – so it seems like a lot of trouble to go to for a f**k! πŸ˜€

4 Jas { 10.10.13 at 7:10 pm }

I’m still rooting for Penny, she seems the most un-fake (if that’s a thing). But my household keeps missing bits because we’re just laughing at it the whole time.

5 Eliza { 10.11.13 at 1:39 am }

Us too, Jas. This show is a family fav at the moment.. go Penny! Ali’s “crazy eyes” crack me up.. definite psychopath potential. The way she looks through the camera freaks me out. Dani is the mega b*itch.. there is only so much fake and sultry one can take, surely?! Oh that’s right.. we all know what Tim really wants.. girls who can have fun (code for will sleep with him easily).

6 daisy { 10.11.13 at 1:44 am }

Is Tim allowed to walk away with three ‘winners’?

7 Joseph Skyrim { 10.11.13 at 8:24 am }

Anna and Penny are my favourites at the moment. Will be sad when either of them leave… but then maybe happy that they’re not stuck with Tim.

Any news what happened to doctor Judy after leaving the show?

… I really need to stop playing “what if I was the bachelor”… πŸ˜›

8 brain dead dave { 10.20.13 at 12:27 pm }

Penny was a fav of mine , too Joseph but Tim got rid of her.

She did talk about her ex a bit at the one on one,which Dr.Phil says is a dating mistake. Tim didn’t seem to care much about her epileptic cat , either and had no chiropractic input into the issue. Penny dodged a bullet, imo.

Anna and Ali are throwing themselves at Tim. Lucky Tim was around to save and grope them when they both pretended to drown in Broome.

9 Georgie { 10.20.13 at 1:43 pm }

By the look of the shorts for next week, Ali gets evacuated by air? I hope I’m wrong but it did look like her. Sarah seemed to put her cause back a few steps last week too, getting in Tim’s face. I’ll be happy to see bitchy Danielle gone and Natalie and Rochelle with their botox faces.

10 brain dead dave { 10.20.13 at 1:53 pm }

It’s definitely Ali, Georgie.Something happens when she swings off the side of the love boat. Tim said “Sorry!”.Joan Collins chickened out on that with her boat phobia. I would do anything for love ,but I won’t do that.

My guess is Ali forgets to let go of the rope and bangs into the boat.

Or has she just seen Tim’s package and fainted?

She’s from Adelaide,she’ll bounce back.

11 Georgie { 10.20.13 at 2:16 pm }

Lol bdd, we saw his package weeks ago and it’s not for the faint hearted that’s for sure. I hope she does bounce back – she’s a favourite.

12 Chrissie { 10.20.13 at 2:47 pm }

The faves would have to be Anna, Sarah and the quiet blonde I can’t remember her name (but Tim seemed to connect with at a one on one dinner at his place). Sarah needs to watch her immaturity, Anna (who is fabulous!) needs to stop licking her teeth (of you are worried about lipstick on your teeth don’t wear so much) haha!!

Second runner ups are kooky but sweet Ali and lovely but not for him Rochelle.

Not a chance are Natalie, Danielle and whoever I’ve forgotten!!

I truly hope gorgeous delightful Penny finds her Mr Right (and learns not to talk about cats and being in love on 1st dates!!

Broome is stunning.

13 Georgie { 10.20.13 at 2:53 pm }

Chrissie the quieter blonde who had dinner at Tim’s is Katherine. Out of those remaining Anna would have to be the pick but like I said earlier, I can’t see a serious relationship coming out of this.

14 thievingbloodypostiehaha { 10.20.13 at 3:45 pm }

Penny had the whiff of desperate boiling rabbit. Couldn’t you smell it. She was trying to hide it behind bright, breezy and fun gal.

Maybe Ali miscalculated using another ‘rescue me Tim’ card.

I hope she comes back though. I think she will play on with her leg in a cast if she has to. I wonder what the other girls will write on it. Hmmmmmmm.

15 brain dead dave { 10.20.13 at 4:08 pm }

Tim said to Anna he doesn’t fall in love very often…maybe six times since he was sixteen.

That’s only about once every two years. The rest of the time it’s just lust with Topless Tim.

Gorgeous Anna seems to really be smitten,hope she doesn’t get burned.

16 brain dead dave { 10.23.13 at 9:41 pm }

I can scarcely believe the Broome brouhaha that $hine just served up.

Will wait till a few of you have seen replays etc before commenting further. It’s a hilarious episode.

Encored on 10 tomorrow at 11 am or try Eleven on Sat night.

17 Georgie { 10.23.13 at 9:47 pm }

I only caught the rose hand-out at the end bdd. Will watch the ep tomorrow online. Don’t let that stop you commenting when you’re ready though. Was happy to see Ali had bounced back as you predicted.

18 brain dead dave { 10.23.13 at 9:52 pm }

Oh, so you missed “the accident”? I can’t spoil it.

It’s suffice to say that Ali managed to do a little better than just bounce back.

19 Georgie { 10.23.13 at 10:06 pm }

Oooh sounds interesting.

20 Reality Raver { 10.23.13 at 10:37 pm }

BDD – just finishing watching it now. Would you like cheese with that? Cringeworthy stuff.

21 brain dead dave { 10.23.13 at 11:03 pm }

$hine’s cheese was Swiss tonight ~ full of holes. Here’s some whine to go with it.

* we didn’t see Ali’s impact with the water. Grassy knoll material there.
* Tim said her knee was “swollen “. It didn’t look swollen at all.
* Tim says Ali’s going into shock. So isn’t it crucial to keep her warm and not writhing around in a bikini?
* Ali’s condition improved markedly when Tim was carrying her around.
* Tim really carried Ali at least 100 metres across a hard tarmac, jarring her knee with every step in those loafers he’s wearing? Was this part of tonight’s episode inspired by King Kong, the movie?
* the concerned Tim “fretting” outside the hospital.

Props to comment 14 for predicting that Ali would continue with her leg in a cast. The industrial leg brace is close enough.

5 gels left. Ali’s looking the goods.