Big Brother – A Hum Drum Day – The Calm Before The Storm?
Things appeared to be calming down in the Big Brother house and there were no major dramas.
In brief this is what went down in the episode:
- Drew said he was coping well without of Tully;
- Maddy said she had felt Drew was hard to know and thought it was because he was putting a wall up because of Tully;
- Jade was contining to be a lemming to to Ed;
- Mikkayla thinks pretending to eat MacDonalds is apparently higher on the joke food chain then fart jokes;
- Tahan was still suss of Maddy’s age as she thought it was strange when Maddy said she started work at 7,30am but the younger lawyers started at 9.00am. Tahan was wondering how much younger can lawyers get;
- Tahan was wearing a barely there there leotard for the games showdown;
- Ed in the showdown stopped on the line and he did not realise the red tape right in front of it was what he had to burst through to get into the final to win $5000 and a night in the Presidential Suite;
- Tim won the soccer goal shoot out and decided to take Ed to the Presidential Suite, his rationale was Ed’s mistake allowed him through to the final;
- Tim made a tactical blunder when he told Big Brother there was one more thing he wanted to win, which was Big Brother. He looked a tad cocky;
- Maddy, Tahan and Boogs revealed on girls radio that Boogs was open to some snogging with Tim, and Maddy admitted to thinking Drew was hot – chances of Tully voting to save Maddy when she is up for elimination are zero;
- Housemates were when they were told to pack all their wordly possessions in five minutes and then had to give some of them away to win a steak and icecream dinner;
- Some people aka Tahan was miffed the gave up more then others. Tahan was peeved that Jade gave up a stuffed tiger which was a gift but so was Tahan’s Kim Kardashian bag which she threw in. However she was right when people like Tim gave up a leather jacket, a wolf hat and his onsie and Mikkayla only gave up moisteriser and perfume;
- Mikkayla was miffed that Tahan was upset and said it was just superficial stuff;
- Jade told Ed not top put his photos in as he looked at them all the time;
- Tim grilled Ed about Jade in the Presidential Suite and he did say they would catch up out of the house and he said he was surprised how it had grown;
- Jade also talking to the girls said that she was able to move to Melbourne as luckily there were modelling agencies and bars down there so she should be able to get work.