Big Brother – In Your Face Nominations

There was nowhere to hide when it came to nominations tonight. The housemates had to stand in front of each other to nominate and to stop any tricky business he made them write down their names in the diary room beforehand without them knowing what the twist was going to be.

It will be interesting to see the fall out from this and unfortunately it is not the week where Ed nominated Jade.

This was their nominations:

Tahan was first but at least she had practice doing that last week. Jade for two points and three points as she knew she would be up again and she thought she would have a better chance against them. She also said she did not think Jade was being herself in here and not putting herself out there as others. If they have games she does not get involved  She thinks she is here for her career and she is not putting herself out there because she is afraid if you do you are not going to get something out of it. Maddy for three points because she thinks she will have a fighting chance against her.

Maddy nominated Boog for three points because she has connected with her the least and the least in common. Drew for two points as she thought he is playing the game more then the others then the others think. She thinks he is being more strategic then people think and creating a bit of tension in the house. Well Tully will be happy as no chance of Drew going for a snog.

Ed nominated Drew for four points as his trust in him has decreased. When he had the argument the other day with Tim he mentioned stuff that he had told Ed. Jade mentioned something about Tahan and Drew had told Tahan about it. He meant the time that Jade said She would not care if she were dead.  Boog for one point

Tim nominated Jade for two points because he does not like her fuss when he catches bugs. Boogs for three points for peeing on his peas.

Boogs nominated three points to Maddy as she is not being herself in the house and is flying under the radar. Jade for two points as they don’t have much in common.

Jade nominated Tahan for four points as she sees her as her biggest competition in the house. After Big Brother asked Jade why she viewed Tahan as her biggest competition in the house she said have you seen her? Also because she keeps on getting saved every single week. Boogs for one point and she said she did this because she had never nominated the people sitting on the couch. They were Tim, Ed, and Drew. Also she says she gets on Maddy.

Drew nominated Jade for three points because she stepped up the rule booking. Picking him up on little things and if they break a rule here or there – let it go. Maddy for two points as she is stirring the pot as he admitted too. Apparently she asked Tahan the other day if she could trust him and he said that was strategy in itself.

The three nominees are Jade on nine points, Boogs and Maddy on eight points. There won’t be many people voting this week as Maddy is certain to go.

Jade is not having a good week not only nominated but also she thinks she is being persecuted by Big Brother when he said that the girls and boys had to sleep in different bedrooms. To be honest I am not really sure what the point is of that. Maybe it is trying to see if she will find her personality away from Ed.

She also must be thinking the viewing audience is persecuting her, as after Mikkayla left she said to Ed “Why do they want all the horrible people there at the end?”

However she had a highlight when Ed when he was talking about stereotypes he told Jade he liked that she spoke a second language as that made her so worldly. She responded and told him that she thought guys like him only existed in fairy tales that he treats women so well.

One girl Ed would not be dating is Boogs. She peed on Tim’s peas, and she did a nudie run around the pool. This was hilarious as Mr Clooney stood in her path so she could not do it quite as fast as she hoped.

1 Carole { 10.21.13 at 9:38 am }

Yeah I read that too, it’s a pity Tahan isn’t up for eviction as Tim may have ‘targeted her’ and she may have finally gone!!!!

2 Evan { 10.21.13 at 10:19 am }

Tahan will be final 3, her fanbase seems to be very strong.
Whether or not she deserves to win because of the boyfriend, that is another matter altogether.
The finale will be on November 4. So, I guess that means that there will be a double eviction or two next week(after the single one on Wednesday night)
Obviously Madaline will go next, followed by Jade and Boog.
The final 4 will be Tim, Tahan, Ed, Drew – the winner comes out of them.
Tahan has an excellent chance, I reckon she is now the favourite.
Tim? I think he might have peaked too soon, he will probably need the bulk of the Ben & Mikkayla fanbases to make it to the end.
Ed? He should have gone weeks ago. What is keeping him in the house? A combination of some favourable editing(the date thing with Jade when he needed it) and his family spending big bucks on the outside. Plus, teen girls think he is hot. I would not discount Ed winning the 250K.
Drew? The Dark Horse, has been so all along. If Tim got eliminated before the final 3 and Drew was still there, he could snap up the votes of the Tim fans & the Ben fans.

3 brain dead dave { 10.21.13 at 10:56 am }

Not a single thing has been proven about “the boyfriend”….but that’s another matter.

Like Estelle and the “billionaire uncle” last year.

4 Carol (without the e) { 10.21.13 at 11:12 am }

The final is on November 4… that would be right!!!

That’s day 2 of my cruise… so I will have to wait 3 weeks to get home… to see who won!!!

Of course I could watch it in the iLounge on the ship… but it would probably cost me about $100 to watch the last 2 shows! So I think I will just wait…

To go looking for a Maccas on Bora Bora to use their free wifi to watch it on my phone would be a tad obsessive – don’t you think???

5 Carol (without the e) { 10.21.13 at 11:13 am }

… or am I asking the wrong people!!! :-) :-) :-)

6 Chrissie { 10.21.13 at 2:03 pm }

You are a better woman than I to wait that long Carol!! I could do a day or two to be able to watch the whole show..but for that long I think I’d be sneaking a peak at RR’s recap for the winner!!

7 Carol (without the e) { 10.21.13 at 2:05 pm }

This happened to me last year. I wasn’t following RR back then. I think it depends on who is left on the 3rd last show. That will determine how desperate I will be to watch it.

8 BBHM { 10.21.13 at 2:16 pm }

Carole (without an e) #154

I think you should NOT go!!! Send me your tickets instead, I will make the ultimate sacrifice for you !!! :)

9 Carole { 10.21.13 at 4:23 pm }

There was an article on Big Brother in TV Week. Ed’s brother said before he went in the house, he told him to do whatever it takes to drum up support for him. He said he didn’t say to do the win a date thing, he came up with that himself.

10 Carol (without the e) { 10.21.13 at 4:25 pm }

Oh My God… it’s a good thing he’s in an enclosed area where the wind can’t get him…

He’s got tickets stuck all over himself!!!

11 Evan { 10.21.13 at 5:23 pm }

Ed’s brother has not grasped the fact that virtually bribing teenage girls to vote for his brother was unethical, to say the least.

12 Carole { 10.21.13 at 8:11 pm }

Wow, Tim really is a sore loser. I think it’s a double edged sword winning Housemate of the Week. You are going to feel bad eating all that nice food, especially with the others on staples. And they will be jealous and resentful of you.

13 Carole { 10.21.13 at 8:17 pm }

Oh my god Tim is hilarious. The way he put that bowl of fruit with the banana sticking out.

14 Carole { 10.21.13 at 8:31 pm }

Ha ha ha they are all getting pies in their faces!!!!!

Imagine if you were busting to go to the loo and had to freeze. That would be so hard, or if you have to sneeze.

15 Carole { 10.21.13 at 8:32 pm }

This task is going to be hilarious!!!!!

16 Sandii { 10.21.13 at 8:34 pm }

Er just wondering did anyone else notice how nice drew’s bum looked when he was getting tuna out cupboard

17 Carole { 10.21.13 at 8:50 pm }

Big Brother is an arsehole. I knew he was going to do that. They were too slow, they should have realised. I would have quickly got stuck in before he froze me. And to send in Tim & Tahan of all people.

18 Carole { 10.21.13 at 9:14 pm }

Lentil patties with beetroot and baked beans. Yuk, I can’t think of anything worse.

Big Brother is so cruel, poor Ed.

19 Sandii { 10.21.13 at 9:34 pm }

Just wondering carole, where is everyone else these days….?

20 Liberty { 10.21.13 at 9:37 pm }

wow, Tim acting like spoiled petulant child. I was always so sure he would win easily. Perhaps his narcissism gets lost in a larger group and it’s just more obvious now?

21 Carole { 10.21.13 at 9:37 pm }

Fuck Tim, just bloody do it, you’ve been whingeing all day about Drew having all that food, now you can share it with him and you hesitate. And it was your fault anyway that they had the tuna taken off them.

22 Andrea { 10.21.13 at 9:40 pm }

That was a fun episode, BB seemed to pick his timing well as to when the housemates had to freeze.
It was quite touching to see Tahan with her mum and sister.

23 Carole { 10.21.13 at 9:40 pm }

Not sure Sandii, I guess we’re all on different time zones now.

I agree Liberty, Tim can be so childish sometimes. If he’d won that, he would have been unbearable and rubbed it in their faces.

24 LW { 10.21.13 at 9:42 pm }

Sandii, spot on with the bum comment. It made this dirty old cougar’s day :-)

25 Bronwyn { 10.21.13 at 9:49 pm }

Tully back for the third time? They can’t be serious!

26 Sandii { 10.21.13 at 9:57 pm }

Tully back ? Bronwyn where did you hear that?

LW, even us old ladies can still have a perv.

27 Andrea { 10.21.13 at 10:00 pm }

Sandii, on the official BB site, you can see a sneak preview clip of Tully entering the house while Drew is frozen, she’s gone to tell him she is now single apparently.

28 Sandii { 10.21.13 at 10:16 pm }

Andrea, just watched it, thanks for the headsup. She seems a different person.

29 Reality Raver { 10.21.13 at 10:24 pm }

Sandii – yes I noticed… he has a smoking hot body.

30 Ammo { 10.21.13 at 10:50 pm }

Liberty you are so right about tim, what a high maintanence whiney little……

31 loosetalkcostslives { 10.21.13 at 10:52 pm }

Tim and Tahan were so gorgeous together in the garden.

32 loosetalkcostslives { 10.21.13 at 11:02 pm }

Sandii. Too right about Drew’s bum.

33 brain dead dave { 10.21.13 at 11:44 pm }

Tully’s making more comebacks than Jack Farnham.

Just get rid of her. Drew’s just starting to live again.

34 Pam { 10.22.13 at 12:56 am }

It’s taken a long time, but everyone is waking up to Tim.
Sore looser, whiner, and a pain in the butt, amongst other things.

35 Liberty { 10.22.13 at 12:10 pm }