Big Brother – Tully Returns And Drew Can’t Stop Smiling

Of course the big “thing” of the episode was Tully coming into the house. Drew was frozen as part of this week’s challenge and she came in gave him a big pash saying she had wished she had done it in the house. He of course  could not respond to. She also whispered in his ear that she was single. The bad news for Drew is just as he was getting some traction with fans, this might decrease now viewers have been reminded about the Drully scenario.

Also if he was feeling any small amount of attraction to Boogs or Maddy this would now have evaporated. He admits that he is a guy who likes to have a girlfriend.

The other relationship in the house continues to limp along. Jade who is freaking she is going to be eliminated this week keeps on looking at Ed for reassurance that he will see her on the outside.

Jade goes “Do you think long distance relationships work?” Ed responds “Very difficult”. Jade said “I think I am more inclined to want to make it work so I would prefer if you answered the questions”. To be honest you can’t blame Ed for looking a tad confused.

Tahan and Boogs later were talking about how persistent she has been with Ed and Tahan revealed the housemates used to call Jade the Jada-conda. Of course after that conversation there was a scene of  Jade and Ed lying in bed and Jade saying “I am going to wait for you whether you like it or not”.

The freezing challenge continued and Big Brother was playing with all of them. After giving the housemates ice creams he froze them and the ice creams melted.

Tim and Maddy had to do a kissing game to win a hamburger dinner. First it was ping pong balls that he and Maddy had to catch between their lips and  then Maddy had to kiss two fish and a crab. They won the meal for the house. The burgers looked great but they had to freeze at the start of the meal and a ninja came in and swapped the big burger for an unappetising slider.

This seemed a it unfair considering they had actually won the meal. Tim was pissed as he said he had won it and he smeared the slider on a window.  The ninja returned the burgers except for Tim’s as he smeared it against a window.

The conversation at dinner was about what is the best kiss you have had. Drew  still on a high from his one sided kiss from Tully said that that one up there. He described it as “Very Hollywood”. Jade of course said Ed she and her shared on the stage dancing after the talent concert. Of course BB gave a flashback of it and it had Jade’s hand clamped to the back of his neck.

Tim and Maddy also won a night in the Presidential Suite. Surly was there and told them they were going to be acting a love scene. What was funny was that it was going to be played to the other housemates. Maddy and Tim would not be able to tell them it was a joke, and also the housemates would not be able tell them that they saw it.

Boogs was a little bit jealous when she saw it. Yelling “you told me I was sexy”. Jade and Tahan thought it could be real.

Maddy is also asking Tim why he wants Drew gone, it will be interesting to see how fast she reports this back to Drew, Jade or Ed.

1 Evan { 10.22.13 at 11:42 pm }

Drew’s chances of winning just went down the proverbial plughole.
Channel 9 obviously thinks that Tully is wildly popular – why else would they have resurrected her tonight?
Funniest of all is Tahlia, Tully’s ex, dissing her on Twitter tonight.

2 brain dead dave { 10.23.13 at 12:31 am }

It remains to be seen whether Ed will recall the hoops Surly had him jumping through at the big date with Lady Jady in the Presidential Suite recently. Surly had him putting on an act and saying outrageous things. Jade found out about it later.

I won’t be holding my breath for either of them to twig to Surly’s romantic ruse.

If Tim continues to flirt with Maddie tomorrow, that will help to ~ as Rebel Wilson would say, “sell the fantasy”.

Drew looked back to being vague and love sick after Tully’s return. That huge glass of red he was quaffing was telling.

3 Chrissie { 10.23.13 at 1:07 am }

It’s ridiculous that any of them fell for it. Isn’t it just a tad suspicious that BB would show footage from PS when he has never done so in the past?! Crazy!

4 BBM { 10.23.13 at 1:14 am }

I don’t think Jade will have to deal with a long distance relationship for long, as Ed will move for her, it may be to Perth though but even there he may not be able to escape the Jade-aconda.

Jerry Maguire would have been a better movie though if instead of ‘You had me at Hello’ they used Ed’s ‘She hasn’t pissed me off’!

5 VioletsRBlue { 10.23.13 at 1:21 am }

I think that Tully coming back for chanllenge was quite funny. She gave a very warm hug to Tahan and I did not think that there was anything wrong with how she behaved with Drew. I’m thinking that sometimes people are a bit too hard and judgemental. I don’t think any less of Drew just because he was happy to see Tully. I feel that they do have a strong connection and wish them all the best if luck on the outside. I think that they would make a great couple.

6 Louloubelle { 10.23.13 at 6:23 am }

Such a funny episode. Drew’s jada-conda noise had me in hysterics.
Books definitely jealous about the Tim and maddie thing.

7 Sarah { 10.23.13 at 7:35 am }

Tully is a scumbag – she is judged by her mean, trashy, narcissistic behaviour. It wont last. She’s a cheat and he’s a turd.

8 Carole { 10.23.13 at 7:42 am }

Oh my God, when Jade gets evicted and they show her that. I can imagine how she will react, she will be so shocked. She doesn’t realise what the rest of them think about her and Ed.

Big Brother was very wasteful last night. First making them freeze while cleaning their teeth, leaving all that water running. Lucky we are not on water restrictions here any more. Then makes them freeze till their ice cream melted.

I thought that was a bit one sided the challenge Tim & Madeline had to do for the dinner, why was she the only one who had to kiss all the fish? Tims reaction was classic when the ninjas swapped them for the smaller burgers, but it was very childish. I was glad that he swapped them back as I thought that was very cruel.

Oh my God, Ed is going to have to change his name & identity when he comes out if he wants to escape Jade. What will it take for her to take the hint? She even said his answer to everything was ‘just wait and see’.

I don’t think the others were fooled by Tim & Madeline’s ‘show’, especially Tahan. Boog seemed a little jealous, maybe she likes Tim after all.

Drew seemed really rattled by Tully’s appearance.

9 Ammo { 10.23.13 at 7:43 am }

This whole thing with Jade is kinda creepy could she really adore ed so much and yet get so little back, is this their strategy to keep Oz guessing? Shes hot got a great bod yet fixated on him, could her sole purpose be to nail Ed? All she seems to do-talk about is try to get a commitment from him or is that the editing, could someone be that singleminded on a tv show? Forgive me if these are really duma questions, this is my 1st year watching, its just so …. Confusing.

10 Lisa Casey { 10.23.13 at 7:55 am }

As much as I want Jade to go tonight, I think it would be much better television if Ed went first. Imagine how Jade would be? Ed on the outside with women throwing themselves at his feet. That’s if watching someone in the curled up in a corner in the fetal position is good television.

11 Sandii { 10.23.13 at 8:38 am }

Ammo, I have been watching BB for many years as have a lot of people on this forum but I am pretty sure we haven’t seen anything like Jades obsession before. I think she is just so “one track”minded that she is now beyond seeing reality. Having said that, Ed is just throwing out enough nibbles to keep her guessing and thinking she stands a chance. IMO she doesn’t stand a chance on the outside world. Think he will bonk her and then send her on her way.

12 Sandii { 10.23.13 at 9:06 am }

BDD what are the odd? I imagine
Madaline is done!

13 Andrea { 10.23.13 at 9:11 am }

RR, you are right about Drew’s popularity going downhill again when Tully returned. I was starting to like him but now I’m not too sure again.

The freeze challenge is a lot of fun, watching the ice cream melting must have been agony for them, and I agree that BB was being a bit mean taking the burgers off them.
Poor Maddy having to kiss an octopus, crab etc, that would have been revolting so good on her for being a good sport to do it.
Ed is giving Jade so many hints but she just won’t take them.

Do you really think she will be shown footage of Ed nominating her? I think the producers might be worried about hurting her feelings since she is so obsessed with him.

14 Chrissie { 10.23.13 at 9:21 am }

They’d better show her! I think the whole of Australia wants to tell her themselves! Or at least see her reaction. But sadly I don’t think she will get angry (like she should) or get upset (like most would)…..rather she will make excuses and keep on obsessing over him, regardless of how bad he treats her :(

15 Evan { 10.23.13 at 9:24 am }

If I had to pick between Boog and Maddie to be evicted tonight, I would go for Boog.
Madaline was funny with Tim last night. If the viewers keep her around for another week or two, she could be good entertainment value.
Jade is pathetic when it comes to Ed, but she has been so for weeks. Of course when Ed gets out into the real world, he will drop Jade like the probervial ton of bricks for the bevy of models or chicks who frequent nightclubs etc.

16 Veronicali { 10.23.13 at 9:28 am }

Well thanks BB, I’d almost forgotten about Tully and her lurching ways (and I’d completely forgotten how skanky her hair looks 😛 ).

Maddy was a good sport. They likely didn’t get Tim to kiss the sea creatures as he might’ve fully pashed them, boy is feeling deprived (in both food and lurve dept.)

“I am going to wait for you whether you like it or not.” Brr what a chilling note to end the episode on!

17 Deep into Ch10 programming dept brainstorming session... { 10.23.13 at 10:14 am }

“First it was ping pong balls that he and Maddy had to catch between their lips…”
…is this the reverse action to that featured in Priscilla Queen of the Desert *? Oh. And does this also mean Tim’s a potential candidate for Embarrassing Bodies Downunder?

* http://www.jenful.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/ny-ping-pong.jpg

Brought to you by Culinary Boner

18 Deep into Ch10 programming dept brainstorming session... { 10.23.13 at 10:18 am }

*ka-ching* Let’s do a show about Priscilla Queen of the Desert…

19 honeybee { 10.23.13 at 10:29 am }

Now I want either Boogs or Jade out.
Boog has used up her toilet humour, but if she has any more, I don’t want to see it. Also she talks too loud over everyone. She has become a pain.
And Jade so she can go onto Dr Phil.

Mr Clooney will need to go to Aspen horse riding camp for delinquents after the bad behaviour he has been taught.

Or else he will move to Melbourne to be closer to Ed because he doesn’t think it long distance relationships work. Ed wants to wait and see what happens.

20 honeybee { 10.23.13 at 10:30 am }

Princess Anne did a pretty good job last night.

21 Ammo { 10.23.13 at 10:42 am }

Thanks Sandi for the heads up or perhaps face down in regard to Jade, maybe if they did a remake of fatal attraction she could finally get into acting- no need for an audition either! I guess I can’t believe someone that looks like that is happy to exist on a mere waft of Eds BO. It really is a huge lesson in human nature limitations, expectations, and resourcefulness this show.

22 Ammo { 10.23.13 at 10:47 am }

HA! Thats funny honeybee!

23 simone { 10.23.13 at 10:52 am }

I can’t imagine what it would be like to go somewhere where every single person you have ever known in your life is absent, completely and totally. No wonder some people form strong and almost immediate attachments to others. Humans really need feelings of connectedness to function well. I would probably seek someone to latch onto as well if I were in that situation, and I think this situational need is what’s driving Jade (and Drew) more than anything else.
But yeah, Jade’s getting a bit worrisome. Girl can’t take no for an answer.

24 mahlia { 10.23.13 at 11:15 am }

Jade is very concerning. It’s not just her persistence – it’s also the fact that she sees Ed through rose coloured glasses.
She seems him as flawless – it’s a totally romantic obsession that is very unhealthy.

25 Roo { 10.23.13 at 11:31 am }

Tully tweeted 2 days ago that she had the ‘flu… poor Drew. I guess he will too now.

26 RoseyRuby { 10.23.13 at 12:03 pm }

Jade, Jade, Jade – how the fuck did she even get a gig on the show???

B O R I N G !!!!

And is it just me?? I certainly don’t see a model. All I see is that big mole and NO personality whatsoever.

She adds absolutely nothing to the show, she is only embarrassing herself with Ed. I wish she would just take a hint ! It’s actually painful and cringe worthy to watch ‘I will wait for you whether you like it or not’ – WTF! Who does that !

And I hope like hell they show Ed nominating her once she gets evicted, but as someone said above, she’ll brush it off and make up some excuse for him! Pathetic!

27 brain dead dave { 10.23.13 at 12:24 pm }

The odds you asked for Sandii .Not advocating gambling on BB.

Sportsbet have Madaline at the shortest price since Rohan was booted.

Madaline 1.15
Boog 5.50
Jade 6.00

28 Sandii { 10.23.13 at 12:39 pm }

Wow BDD jade and Boogs are really close. Looks like Madaline is a goner. I am okay with that she was another big fizzer in my eyes.

29 brain dead dave { 10.23.13 at 1:20 pm }

Hi Carole @8. I’m not as sure about the housemates disbelieving Surly’s film . Watching the episode again and with captions enabled , early in the “convo” either Boog or Tahan says “This is SO staged !” before a minute or so Tahan clearly says “This is not an act”

Hopefully , the half- cut housemates thought it over in the morning and smelled a rat ~or a pranking puffer fish.

Surprised me too, Sandii, that Boog and Jade are almost the same quote.

30 Carole { 10.23.13 at 3:05 pm }

Yeah BDD, it will be interesting to see in tonights show when they come out how they all act.

31 Carole { 10.23.13 at 8:14 pm }

Oh they are shit stirrers telling Tim Bindi came in while they were in the PS. But Tim’s not fooled in the least.

32 Carole { 10.23.13 at 8:26 pm }

Oh my God, if I was Boog I would have freaked out. I’m terrified of heights!!!!!

33 Carole { 10.23.13 at 8:27 pm }

Ha ha ha, there’s naked people walking through the back yard and swimming in the pool.

34 Carole { 10.23.13 at 8:29 pm }

Ha ha they’ve passed the task but they can’t cheer because they are frozen!!!!!

35 Carole { 10.23.13 at 8:36 pm }

Ha ha Tim’s drawing is hilarious!!!!

36 Carole { 10.23.13 at 8:52 pm }

That footage of Madaline they showed should be shown before lines are closed not after. It’s too late now.

37 Carole { 10.23.13 at 9:00 pm }

Just realised they haven’t shown the percentages yet.

38 Carole { 10.23.13 at 9:08 pm }

Not much of a surprise that it’s Madaline.

39 Lizzie { 10.23.13 at 9:25 pm }

Tim’s portrait leading the ebay bids – was up to $20k half an hour ago. Ed’s bids not too good!