Dancing With The Stars – Sally Can Cling On No Longer

Love Sally Obermeder but it was very surprising how lacking in rhythm she was on the dance floor. She was always battling with Brendan Jones to see who would be on the bottom on the scoreboard. Last night was no different with both of them scoring 19 points for their routine.

At the other end of the spectrum was Rhiannan Fish on the top of the scoreboard on 36. Not quite the perfect 40 she received last week but at this stage she is looking unbeatable. Second was Cosentino with Tina Arena, Steve Hooker and Jesinta Campbell on 31 points. Props to Jesinta who finally pulled out a decent performance after a few weeks of awkwardness. The awkward dance was left to Sally this week with some very clunky moves. But at least she tried. Brendan Jones barely moved. I am not sure if he was trying to move like Frankenstien or if that was just his natural dance moves.

He avoided bottom two and it was Sophia Pou and Sally standing there with Sally eliminated.

If you thought the DWTS’s pro group dance was an advertorial you would be right. Daniel Macpherson told the audience that segment was brought to them by Carte Noir. The dance was even called Fire and Ice  one of their products. Expect to see more of this in all shows as people watch it time shifted.

1 Georgie { 10.23.13 at 1:46 pm }

Yeah, not surprised to see Sally go. As for Brendan, I’ve seen more animation in a lump of wood.

Todd seriously is the quintessential bitch and this year, is reserving all his venom for Cosentino. For the second week running his critique has been unhelpful, viperish and spiteful.

Jealousy is a curse Todd and you just can’t cope with someone having more talent in their nose hair than you have in your entire person.

2 Littlepetal { 10.23.13 at 2:47 pm }

Todd was having a go at Consenting again but gave him a decent score. Critique doesn’t match the score.

Todd did pick up on Braces comment regarding Helen’s comments last week.

3 Georgie { 10.23.13 at 3:35 pm }

I missed Braces’ dance Littlepetal. I don’t want to watch her so I went and had a shower. :-)

4 Carole { 10.24.13 at 7:32 am }

Yeah, Todd was really nasty to Consentino and the others all disagreed with him. That dance is meant to be intense, so having a go at him because of that was a bit contradictory. Then he gives a good score.

But the look on Todd’s face while Jonesy was dancing was hilarious.

But what most annoyed me was it was a rock theme and they didn’t play Meat Loaf!!!!!

5 Reality Raver { 10.24.13 at 8:45 am }

Carole = they would never be able to remember a dance of the length of a meatloaf song!

6 Littlepetal { 10.28.13 at 9:16 pm }

So now DWTS will be on Tues and Sun.

7 mittens { 10.28.13 at 9:20 pm }

Thanks Littlepetal. I have been trying to catch it.

8 Reality Raver { 10.28.13 at 9:21 pm }

Little Petal – yes

9 Georgie { 10.29.13 at 9:37 pm }

Yyyyyeeeesssss!

There is a God after all.

10 Littlepetal { 10.29.13 at 9:46 pm }

First time in my life I voted on a reality show. You can have 10 votes per week if you vote online. But even after 10 votes they still accept my votes. So I keep voting to make sure those who may not have public support but can dance get some votes and to make sure they in the competition. But I didn’t vote for you know who.

11 Georgie { 10.29.13 at 9:58 pm }

Good for you Littlepetal, I’ve done that before myself, but not so far this series.