Tully’s Ex Not Happy With Her Return To Big Brother

Drew might have been smiling but Tully’s ex-girlfriend Tahlia was not.

Screen shot 2013-10-23 at 12.12.40 AMI wonder if a custody issue over their dog will now erupt.

Thanks Evan for the tip off.

1 Ammo { 10.23.13 at 6:31 am }

No surprises there! TULLY showed she only give’s a rats arse about tully on a daily basis when on bb- obviously it was a great g-up for the camera and in a weird way nice to see her back, but after hearing Drew bang on to Boogs about how he hate’s being alone and live’s in his partners pockets, well maybe those two deserve each other in a smothering cling on emotionally charged and mentally draining way! It wears me out thinkin about it. Strange all these beautiful young one’s that are so needy.

2 Carole { 10.23.13 at 7:46 am }

Yeah, it was pretty insensitive to her ex-girlfriends feelings, the way she gleefully told Drew she’s now single. As if she had no regrets about her girlfriend breaking it off with her and their whole relationship meant nothing to her. I don’t blame her for being upset, it would have been a slap in the face to her.

3 Evan { 10.23.13 at 9:28 am }

I can not think why Tully even agreed to this, unless she is now under contract to Channel 9 for post Big Brother TV shows and this was a obligation she had to fulfill.
If they wanted to bring back an ex housemate or two for the freeze task, why not Ben or Heidi instead?
I don’t get the appeal of Tully – she did get voted out for a reason.
And I can’t blame Tahlia for being pissed off.

4 Deep into Ch10 programming dept brainstorming session... { 10.23.13 at 9:30 am }

…”Okay guys,” says the overpaid workshop facilitator as he looks at the whiteboard trying his best to feign enthusiasm after a mind-numbing three hours with this sorry bunch of faded TV executives.
“So. Based on this.” *pauses, stifles a sigh, then a yawn*
“Seems you all think that “Being Tully Smyth” is a definite ratings winner for next year.
“Oh yeah. That, and Masterchef Mentor.
“Now let me get this right, again. This is a clever, paradigm-breaking fusion of Masterchef with the X-Factor? With Matt, Gary and George mentoring teams of aspiring Food Dreamers who are on a journey to fulfill their Food Dream?” *pauses* “Okay. Guess this where I hand you over to the consultant from PricewaterhouseCoopers to start the budgeting process. Good luck. It’s been a pleasure.” *yawns*

5 Andrea { 10.23.13 at 9:40 am }

Is the freeze challenge finished yet Evan? They could still bring Ben in, and Tim and Jade haven’t had a loved one in so far.
Yes, Tully does seem very proud of herself with no regrets at all, her ex girlfriend probably feels humiliated.
It will be interesting to see if Drew and Tully stay together.

6 VioletsRBlue { 10.23.13 at 9:49 am }

Oh my God people stop being so judgemental! Everyone likes different kind of relationship. If Drew and his partner want to live out of each other pockets than that’s what they should do! Who said that more independent relationship works for everyone. I know a number of couples who are like that and have been happy together for years. I really do not understand why neediness upsets everyone so much. As long as both partners are ok with that than I do not see an issue.
I don’t think that Tully is such bad person. Definitely at least not as bad as some of the posts suggest. One have to remember that they are still young. What if there really true feelings between Drew and Tully? It is possible. What if they really have this amazing connection. Who are we to judge how they should relate to each other? If they want to smother each other than so what? How about look at this as a bit of passion rather than smothering? I say leave then alone. What’s done its done. We also can’t judge Tully’s relationship with Talia. Who knows how wonderful she was to Tully? What if she was a total bitch? I’m not saying that she was all I’m saying that we do not know. Maybe as Tully said they had real issues before she went in the show. I think that it’s all about perspective and all the little details that we do not know about. Hence the two post above are the real ugly people for being so nasty about situation they know little about. Grow some compassion, tolerance and forgiveness.

7 Evan { 10.23.13 at 9:53 am }

Tim for instance having to ignore Heidi would have been hilarious – missed opportunity.

8 VioletsRBlue { 10.23.13 at 9:54 am }

I was referring to post 1 and 2…

9 moviesniper { 10.23.13 at 10:52 am }

Err VioletsRBlue, it doesn’t show much compassion, tolerance or forgiveness to blatantly cheat on your partner on national TV for all of Australia to view. How absolutely mortifying.

Tully may be a nice girl; Tahlia could’ve been a total b1tch behind the scenes; sure, they could’ve had real issues beforehand; and Tully & Drew’s relationship dynamics are their business. But cheating’s crap, and cheating openly for all to see without remorse is a very low act. It sends a bad message that relationship problems can be solved in really maladaptive way.

Perhaps if she showed some public grief or remorse, or actually seemed to grieve the relationship before jumping into the next one, people might be a bit more lenient on her.

10 mahlia { 10.23.13 at 11:10 am }

I thought it was cringe.
And that she was being disrespectful to her ex the way she was celebrating her singleness

11 Ammo { 10.23.13 at 11:12 am }

VRBlue as I have read before this is a site where you can give an opinion and that was mine ok, I dön’t think its half as ugly as some stuff thats been written on some of these threads, its just true and maybe just maybe you think that behaviour is ok or normal well its not healthy, to say the least and its scary you defending it. Even Drew was OVer having to walk on egg shells, tim tahan and mik had all constantly noticed it and even Matt had a go at Tully for her needy ways that sucked the air out of the bloody house! As frustrated you are I feel the same that such behaviour is the norm and accepted as ok maybe you should look at the BIG Picture as they say if it walks like a duck….. And yes they are young and good lookin and got it going on! God help em when they get old and kicked to the kerb a few time’s!

12 Evan { 10.23.13 at 11:20 am }

Hey, if Drew and Tully become a couple in the real world, good luck to them.

13 RoseyRuby { 10.23.13 at 11:53 am }

VioletsRBlue – you are entitled to your opinion and here’s mine.

I completely disagree, to do that to your partner in front of the whole of Australia is disrespectful and completely shameful ! She deserves everything she gets. She has said that things weren’t perfect in their relationship to start with but that is NO excuse for doing what she did. Imagine yourself in the situation Tahlia has been in, the whole of Australia watching and knowing about your relationship and having to literally watch your partner cheat on you with nothing you can do about it ! That’s bound to fuck with anyone’s head, and nobody deserves that kind of behaviour.

Even if her and Drew have feelings for each other, true feelings, there’s a right way and wrong way to go about it. She has no shame!!! I was horrified last night watching her, all I could think was you have already disrespected your girlfriend and now you do this. Tully needs to go – BB needs to stop her coming back, nobody likes her and she got voted out for a reason, she’s nothing but cheating scum! No need to sugar coat it !

14 Carol (without the e) { 10.23.13 at 11:54 am }

I had a friend once who cheated on her husband with a married man. He eventually left his first wife and then married my friend. Then, a few years later, she was gutted to find out he was cheating on her.

Karma

15 Deep into Ch10 programming dept brainstorming session... { 10.23.13 at 12:07 pm }

*ka-ching*
‘Cheaters Downunder’!! – http://www.cheaters.com/
Note – may need just a tad more more stealth, subtlety and mad-as-a-cut-snake outrage from the offended party than exhibited in the Tully example to provide a truly decent reality TV viewing experience.

16 Aaron { 10.23.13 at 12:36 pm }

As a gay man, my issue with the whole Tully & Drew relationship is Tully was in a relationship with a woman and now wants to be in a relationship with a man. This only reinforces the public’s view that sexuality can be chosen at whim and therefore all gay people should be able to “go straight”….

17 mahlia { 10.23.13 at 12:42 pm }

People who go on Big Brother put themselves up to be judged…for the things they say, for the way they act, for the relationships they form etc. Positive or negative – that’s the gamble they take when they sign up.

It’s the concept of Big Brother – for viewers to like or hate someone enough to want to vote to win or to vote them out.

It REALLY annoys me when some people get all upset because the viewers are being judgemental.
If you can’t handle that side of it – watch CSI!

18 Carol (without the e) { 10.23.13 at 12:43 pm }

Aaron I’m pretty sure Tully is bi-sexual… even if she’s not sure herself.

Anyone that thinks you can convince someone to choose their sexual orientation really isn’t intelligent enough to enter the conversation.

19 Culinary Boner { 10.23.13 at 12:45 pm }

Almost on topic for a change -http://flavorwire.com/101310/10-famous-male-bisexuals-who-arent-david-bowie/

20 Lizzie { 10.23.13 at 12:49 pm }

Apart from being a cheater, let’s not forget she’s an attention-seeking, self-absorbed, look-at-me, fly by, draining wannabe with shocking posture. Can’t believe Drew’s family possibly gave the ok for her to go in, in place of one of them!

21 brain dead dave { 10.23.13 at 12:49 pm }

I’ve seen Drew and Tully in the house and noted the verbal abuse Tully dished out to him, once even slapping Drew and numerous examples of possessiveness.

These are all Dr Phil warning signs of a toxic relationship.

And that’s before the issue of “cheating” is even examined. If one accepts that Tully is in fact cheating, it’s also a “deal breaker” y’all.

It’s not being “judgemental” at all…just observant.

22 Kate { 10.23.13 at 1:13 pm }

I thought that was so disrespectful! Single for five minutes (after your girlfriend dumped you for cheating) and what do you do but go on national TV and celebrate your single status!
Drew – my Dr Phil style advice would be “if she cheats with you, she’ll cheat on you”.

23 Carole { 10.23.13 at 3:09 pm }

It looks like the task finished yesterday Andrea, and they seem to have passed judging from what I have read on Twitter today.

24 Reality Raver { 10.23.13 at 3:52 pm }

BB must have been feeling sorry for them if they passed as there was a lot of movement.

25 MT { 10.23.13 at 7:46 pm }

I can’t believe Tully was still walking so dreadfully when I’m sure she has watched all of the footage of herself. I guess she likes herself a lot more than anyone else does.
I wish Jade was going so I could watch Ed try something different. I’m sure she won’t go until next week though.

26 Sandii { 10.23.13 at 8:14 pm }