Big Brother – Is Ed Into Jade?

Bbau ed and jade

Are there any body language experts in the house? I just spotted this on the BB Twitter feed and thought the photo said it all. Jade is clutching on to Ed and he is not touching her.

This photo was taken when the two of them were pitching themselves to Australia about how worthy they are. Ed was whinging that the other housemates should not be using their relationship against them or even talking about it.

Funny that Ed forgot about his little chat with Tully about how Drew was using her.

Tim was also using the diary room to pitch as well, he is coming over a bit cocky and this could be the reason he does not win.

1 brain dead dave { 10.29.13 at 1:12 pm }

I read speculation that it might be Norwood in the SANFL, Kate. They’re quite a strong club ,having just gone back to back here.

2 Doris { 10.29.13 at 1:13 pm }

Yes, Kate, that’s what Mikk thought. So unfair. How dare she be so stunning :)

3 max { 10.29.13 at 1:20 pm }

Everyone attacks ED yet the biggest bitchy 2 faced person in the house has always been Drew….next Tahan.

4 Tuffdeck { 10.29.13 at 1:33 pm }
5 bbhm { 10.29.13 at 1:36 pm }

max #253

Hi Max I can give you examples of “bitchy 2-faced” behaviour from Ed and all the HM’s.
They are all playing the game, some are just better at it than others. Unfortunately Ed has been “bitchy 2 faced” to Jade who has only shown him love/obsession/loyalty that he cannot doubt. While the others know they can’t trust anybody, cause your not meant to, it’s a game for one winner only. And this is why Ed is probably acted, unintentionally, the worst. I know it’s not his fault Jade loves him, but at first when he was vague and disinterested it was ok. But now that he is using her as an emotional prop, that is where he is to blame. He could have made an effort to get to know Drew, Tim, Boog, but he took the easy option, he listened to Jades jealous, distanced himself from Tahan and then the others. In this he is at complete fault.

6 honeybee { 10.29.13 at 1:40 pm }

Bbhm’ did you read Ammos encouraging salute to you this morning on one of the BB tnreads. :)

It was very nice.

7 Chrissie { 10.29.13 at 1:46 pm }

But just because Jade and other girls barber isn’t great, doesn’t suddenly excuse Tahan’s and make her any better! They have all done wrong things, all done some great things. Makes them human I suppose.

8 Mr Clooney { 10.29.13 at 1:53 pm }

If Jade wants to continue to see me after this, she can call my agent.

I thought I might catch up with Ben, though. Just to annoy the hell out of him.

9 Mr Clooney { 10.29.13 at 1:56 pm }

If Jade wants to continue to see me after this, she can call my agent.

I thought I might catch up with Ben, though. Just to annoy the hell out of him.

PS That stupid Catwoman needn’t bother calling. Ggggggrrrr.

PS

10 Reality Raver { 10.29.13 at 1:58 pm }

Tuffdeck – props to them that they leave the negative comments on their blog. Last week there were quite a few.

11 the real surly { 10.29.13 at 2:00 pm }

I have reported the used of a ho.ogram stand in to theAussie Actors’ Guild.

I had a call from MC but not sure wnat it entails.

12 brain dead dave { 10.29.13 at 2:09 pm }

How come you can use a keyboard underwater, Surly?

I’m not a muppet.

13 bbhm { 10.29.13 at 2:10 pm }

Ammo #247 and Honey Bee #256

Thank you guys. Never watched BB before, I am loving it.
Haha – but too embarrassed to tell my family and friends, people say its low-brow entertainment, but it is actually fascinating watching humans interact. Normally good decent people act in ways that they wouldn’t normally, and all on National TV. I do think they forget we see everything sometimes!

14 surley { 10.29.13 at 2:16 pm }

My secretary is an axolotl, BDD.

15 Tuffdeck { 10.29.13 at 2:18 pm }

RR I saw that! Though I agree with the conspiracy that Nick replies to those comments as Greg Miller lol. “Greg” appears to say everything I think Nick wishes he could say!

16 the real surly { 10.29.13 at 2:29 pm }

She also doubles as my chauffeur.

She’s always willing to go the extra mile 😉 Boom boom.

17 brain dead dave { 10.29.13 at 2:31 pm }

I’m in total awe of your “adaption” , Surly. You could start an episode long fight between Jade and Ed by asking them to spell “axolotl”. It’ll create “two divides” between them

18 the real surly { 10.29.13 at 4:14 pm }

BDD, I am far more impressed by you humans who made it out of the sea and grew opposable digits.

Oh and even the guppies think Ed’s a twit. 😉

19 Ammo { 10.29.13 at 5:30 pm }

Ok 3rd attempt hope this works, Mittens and Honeybee thankyou for the nice nod towards my writeup to bbhm – and bbhm this is my 1st year watching too, and I am surrounded by people that think the show is for morons- it really is my guilty pleasure. One thing I find myself very surprised at is how its made me realise it is truly part of human nature of people to bitch and moan behind backs and never deal with things face to face, I think I was very idealistic about how one should conduct/ be in life, and I did think foolishly that the fickle world of hospitality I worked in was to blame, but after seeing the show I realise its all over, and educated as well as models, footy playeqs Pr/AD, and personal trainers, beautiful people and average looking, men and woman infact the person that seemf to balance the house out the most and show kindness and an awkwardness that was still massively appealing was a little balding unemployed self confessed homebody, who loved Bert and Pattie so much cried on sight of then- I’m sure there’s a massive lesson in there for all of us, Well for me anyway.

20 honeybee { 10.29.13 at 5:49 pm }

21 honeybee { 10.29.13 at 5:51 pm }

Ammo, I am so lucky to have girl friends who seriously don’t do that. I know this because I have never heard them do it about anyone. But I know that it’s rare. I really prize that I can trust them. Dr Phil says, If they do it with you, they’ll do it to you.

22 Lizzie { 10.29.13 at 6:28 pm }

To anyone who may be interested, there’s a heartwarming article on Tim complete with photos, on the leesalittle blogspot. I’m unable to post the link on my phone.
A must read for Tim fans. Makes me love him even more.

23 Ammo { 10.29.13 at 6:37 pm }

I’m surrounded by it at work its really depressing and exhausting listening to the bs and if you try to deal with it head on its met with shreiks of denial or accusatiöns of too sensitive freak showand harden the fk up retard-true story! I THINK thats why I have reacted so emotionally with this show triggers pinging off left right and center and quite probably lashing out at the more seemingly stronger/pushier hms cos they remind me of my work situation- you’ve seen Ramseys kitchen nightmares -that was a picnic compared to what I had to work in. And this was a five star, 2 hat kitchen-utter bollocks!

24 mittens { 10.29.13 at 6:42 pm }

Sorry you had to deal wit that’ Ammo. I had some really, crappy idiot bosses once but at least my colleagues were good fun and competent.

25 Lizzie { 10.29.13 at 6:52 pm }

Been there too Ammo. Some people truly SUCK and I had to leave to preserve my sanity

I’m sure you saw my transference rant on that mittens :)

26 mittens { 10.29.13 at 7:09 pm }

My bosses were like Michael Scott, Lizzie. Plus they were bullies.

The staff were carring them. Unbelievable. Shudder.

27 mittens { 10.29.13 at 7:09 pm }

My bosses were like Michael Scott, Lizzie. Plus they were bullies.

The staff were carring them. Unbelievable. Shudder.

28 Ammo { 10.29.13 at 7:18 pm }

Yeah sadly its a commön occurance and alot of people end up cynical and jaded -wow theres so many jade and ed words huh! MOVING ON, Lizzie that tim blog was it on twitter cos I can’t seem to find it although I am on an old phone I have to hold up like the lion king baby to get reception!

29 Lizzie { 10.29.13 at 7:28 pm }

Hi Ammo there is a link towards the end of today’s live thread on Behind Big Brother site. I think the link there is actually donotlink. Hopefully someone here can post it !!

30 all happening { 10.29.13 at 7:29 pm }

leesalittle.com is the site you are looking for Ammo. I think a few of us have worked in the sort of workplace you talk about. Hope you have found something better now.

31 Ammo { 10.29.13 at 7:43 pm }

Thanks all for the site help – I got on there but could’nt find tims writeup bv did find Eds bro- hmm- and yeah I have left-we had a huge marble staircase where I worked and as I dropped my resignation letter on that psycho omniarsehole of a bosses desk I virtually tapdanced down the stairs, singing free at last free at last! Dramatic yeah biggest lesson -ALL that glitters ain’t gold! Now I’m off to hunt for the tim blog and than watch bb, can’t wait for 2moro night- blowing up with anticipationp :-) I really need to get a life!

32 Sandii { 10.29.13 at 7:47 pm }

Thanks Lizzie for the heads up about the article about tim. It was a lovely article

33 Lizzie { 10.29.13 at 7:53 pm }

Thank you for posting the link Sandii.

Hardly Ed’s “mean” “cruel” Tim.

34 Reality Raver { 10.29.13 at 7:59 pm }

The Tim article is good, but remember she is interviewing a very good friend. So it is a positive perception, like you would get if you interviewed Ed’s brother. It does show that Tim is interesting.

35 Sandii { 10.29.13 at 8:03 pm }

RR I didn’t think of that but when you read Ed’s brothers site it is all defensive about Ed’s behavior and how everything is Tim’s fault. Tim’s friend pretty much said what you see is what you get in and out of the house. Ed’s brother keeps saying Ed is hilarious and I certainly havent seen that in 92 days

36 honeybee { 10.29.13 at 8:05 pm }

Thanks Lizzie and Sandii.
Go Tim. You really do deserve it for bringing us a lot of laughter and joy. And go Tahan. Two amazing hms.

37 Sandii { 10.29.13 at 8:13 pm }

Again AWKIES when jade just said ” too bad Jaz I got the man” The look on Ed’s face was the highlight of the season. Freaking priceless.

38 bob { 10.29.13 at 8:54 pm }

could you realy be with someone who hugs you every time you talk cause they have nothing to say . i dont think they have had a converstion off topic. like hows ya pizza.

39 the real surly { 10.29.13 at 10:04 pm }

That bloody useless understudy. He can’t even get the accent right.

40 LW { 10.29.13 at 10:10 pm }

Ed’s brother’s site is descending into a farce of fake profiles/comments and claiming the moral high ground. They seem to be so sure Ed ‘deserves’ to win. You usually only see that kind of fanaticism from religious fundamentalists…

41 Willow Cervera { 11.29.13 at 1:53 pm }

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on www facelift com. Regards

42 search engine optimization { 03.10.14 at 1:59 pm }

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation however
I in finding this matter to be actually something which
I feel I might never understand. It sort of feels too complicated and very broad for me.
I’m taking a look forward to your subsequent submit, I will try to get the dangle of it!