Justynn Definitely Not Invited To Finale – But Why The Snub?

Sure Justynn did not make it to housemate status but in his three short days in the Big Brother house he did have people talking. What has he done to do make himself persona non-grata with the Big Brother production company?

Ok he did tweet how he did not audition for the show and was sent in there to unsettle Tim. Something Boogs is doing a much better job at by the way.

However Justynn sent Lisa Little’s blog a copy of the email he sent the Big Brother housemate manager asking for an invite and also saying he wanted to clear the air regarding the rumour that he and Ed had a bust up. At this stage he has had not response.

If he was in the house he should be going to the finale in my opinion even though he was stunt cast as a lumberjack.

1 Trent { 10.28.13 at 1:10 pm }

Rumours have been swirling around online that he punched Ed.

Not sure if this is completely wrong, but it would make sense as to why he is not allowed back to the finale.

2 Lizzie { 10.28.13 at 1:17 pm }

Trent, yeah he probably did what thousands of viewers would like to do!

Not condoning violence.

3 brain dead dave { 10.28.13 at 1:27 pm }

Justynn should be Australian Of The Year for punching Ed.

4 Lizzie { 10.28.13 at 1:31 pm }

I’ll second that nomination, BDD.

5 all happening { 10.28.13 at 1:35 pm }

TV week has something about Tahan’s pregnancy bomshell. Has anyone heard anything?

6 Georgie { 10.28.13 at 1:46 pm }

Lol all happening, I wonder who’s it will be? She’s been confined to quarters for 3 months! πŸ˜‰

7 all happening { 10.28.13 at 1:47 pm }

We will have to send BDD out to the supermarket to read it for us.

8 Lizzie { 10.28.13 at 3:35 pm }

all happening – had a peek at the newsagency. Was just a pregnancy scare. I recall weeks ago one of the guys finding something in the bathroom and there was discussion somewhere maybe BBB that it was a pregnancy testing kit. That was early into BB

9 all happening { 10.28.13 at 3:39 pm }

Thanks Lizzie. Trust TV week to make it sound like it was a now thing.

10 Lizzie { 10.28.13 at 3:53 pm }

Yep typical mag, ah. They pick up on a snippet and turn it into a 2 page spread. I didn’t read past the few first lines so unsure when she did the test.

11 brain dead dave { 10.28.13 at 4:31 pm }

I went to the supermarket .Tahan apparently did a pregnancy test a few days after entering the house. The result was negative. Yawn.

We can all move on with our lives now.

12 Evan { 10.28.13 at 5:57 pm }

Also in TV WEEK, Benjamin from 2012 reveals that Josh & Ava got hot & heavy under the doona.

13 Evan { 10.28.13 at 5:57 pm }

Ben is back tonight, albeit briefly – he surprises Drew and Boog.

14 Izobel2 { 10.28.13 at 6:36 pm }

So I missed you perusing the magazine aisle AGAIN BDD!!!
Oh well, I’ll try again later in the week!

15 Flutterby { 10.28.13 at 7:01 pm }

But if Tahan had a baby with orange skin, blindingly white choppers and a bouffant bleach blond hair do, I might be suspicious.

Ha ha. In yer dreams Caleb.

16 Rose { 10.28.13 at 8:13 pm }

Does anyone care about Justynne? Is there a rule that everyone should be invited? Justynne just wants to get a few minutes in the spotlight when he clearly wasted and ruined the small chance he had. This will probably push him into being a bitter alcoholic. But I hope not!!

In the US, Nathan wouldn’t be invited because he quit a show. So many people would have taken that spot. He quit and left us Maddy, a total waste of time from the both of them. He should not be near the finale.

17 Ammo { 10.28.13 at 8:31 pm }

Justynne who? Wow what a turnaround, never thought I’d say it But am OVER Tim what a Numbnut and boog who pissed me off so much but kudos to her 4 giving it back to Tim what a typical shit stirrer dish it out but can’t take it amd now wha whaaing in the diary room Incredible!

18 Evan { 10.28.13 at 9:26 pm }

Tim deserves an Oscar for tonight’s performance – a plea for the sympathy vote?
You can never tell with Tim what he is up to.
Great seeing Ben again, if only briefly, Drew and Boogs were excited too.

19 Ammo { 10.29.13 at 4:04 am }

Final shot of The night Tim under the blankets with his manipulating lil mind whurring away -how is this going to make me look- this guy has played the I’ll rattle their cages and watch them crack game, the whole season and now he’s telling people he was up crying all night and missed the like’s of Mikk and the sisters and Jade what a weak snivalling turd unbelievable! And his “I DON’T want to hang out with those 3”-boogs drew and T, I thought he had balls but he’s turned out to be the biggest girl in there. Its almost, almost made me incline towards Tahan if it came down to it ! Grrr it pisses me off people that stir the pot continuesly and than when they get treated the same way back lay there looking like a stunned mullet waiting for the rubber room, too many people in RL that do it too! Omg it’s just a game, it’s just a game, it’s just a game ….. Where are you AndrewL For your take ΓΆn it all.

20 Pam { 10.29.13 at 8:08 pm }

He’s shooting himself in the butt.