Big Brother – Boog’s Shows How To Take On Tim

Boog after only being in the house for three weeks showed the others how to take on Tim and of course Ed tried to ride in on Boog’s slipstream in his quest to bring Tim down.

Boog’s was right when she said “We all do it” meaning they all make fun of each other and talking about others. She told him he can dish it but can’t take it and called him a hypocrite.

She told him he was playing the victim card and he was. Tim admitted to teasing Boog about being stupid. Ed then piped up that the housemates putting flour on their bed in the morning made them feel like the victim and feeling bullied. Oh please. They ended up getting them back later.

They all ran into the diary room to try and get their side of the story across. Ed was happy that Drew and the others were bitching about Tim thinking they finally might see him for what he thinks he is.

It is a pity Boog was not a housemate from the beginning as it would have been interesting to see how she had gone. I think she has an outside shot of winning as there is no bollocks about her.

Tim after all the dust had settled was crying in the gold bedroom and telling Big Brother he missed the Sugar Sisters, Mikkayla and Ben. Hmm he was quite happy to see two of those three go at the time.

Drew and Tim had a very interesting conversation about Jade and Ed with Tim calling Jade “a bloody idiot”. He continued “Ed is a wanker yuppie she is not that world”. Drew responded saying “that is the world she wants to get into”. Drew probably nailed he also said they are the worse couple. The housemates can see they can see the lack chemistry.

Later Boogs and Tahan also had a conversation about how uncertain Jade was around Ed saying she hesitated then pounced.

This week it was a Christmas challenge where the housemates had to wrap gifts for the Starlight Foundation but it was also a way of getting the housemates in there to talk one on one. Jade and Tim were in and he was bitching about Ed and saying how much he missed her. She said she was afraid to talk to him as he passed things on.

Tim also said he was not loving being around the cool group and he said to her he missed Mikkayla, the sugar sisters and Ben.

Jade said Ed doesn’t understand Tim and Tim told her Ed would be nothing without his looks. No surprise that Jade told Ed some of the conversation. He said he was trying to drive a wedge in between him and Jade. Ed completely forgetting he had tried to do the same between Tully and Drew.

Ben came in as Santa’s little helper when Drew and Boogs were in the wrapping room. They talked about what was going on in the house. Ben also revealed being in the house had helped him and he had also said he had been very busy. I wonder if he has required counselling over the fact that people thought he was safe so did not vote for him and that is why he was evicted.

Other interesting bits that occurred last night:

• Tahan and Drew bitching that Ed does not help out in the kitchen, cue to footage of Jade washing up as Ed stands there drinking from a water bottle;
  • Ed thought Drew would be the one eliminated;
  • Tim revealed he had never had a girlfriend at Christmas. So at 29 years of age he had not been out with anyone more then a year?
  • Boogs doing a David Attenborough impersonation.

Will that fight between Tim and Boogs increase Ed’s chances of not being eliminated this week? I don’t think Ed is a certainty to go at all.

1 MT { 10.29.13 at 8:16 pm }

OM goodness Carole, I didn’t see the bit when Jade asked him about Noosa. I must have tuned out. What did he say?

2 Carole { 10.29.13 at 8:16 pm }

I wouldn’t want a years supply of Nutri Grain. They had a strawberry flavour a few years ago, it was yummy. Wish they still made it.

3 flutterby { 10.29.13 at 8:22 pm }

Uuuuugh, nutri-grain. You might as well eat a truck load of sugar.

4 Carole { 10.29.13 at 8:23 pm }

He said he didn’t think so MT. What a surprise.

5 Lizzie { 10.29.13 at 8:27 pm }

Ed sure doesn’t look like a willing participant in the kitchen convo about the relationship outside the house. Tahan bored shitless by them

6 mittens { 10.29.13 at 8:40 pm }

Lizzie, listening to Peter Green’s original Fleetwood Mac. Chicken Shack with Christine McFee is good too.

7 Carole { 10.29.13 at 8:46 pm }

Ha ha, Tahan’s going to have to hang out with Jade & Ed. This should be good!!!!!

8 Carole { 10.29.13 at 8:58 pm }

Well this is awkward, how is she going to get out of this!!!!!!

9 Carole { 10.29.13 at 8:59 pm }

Finally Big Brother, I think she had had enough!!!!!!

10 Lizzie { 10.29.13 at 9:31 pm }

Wow Mittens, great stuff. My first memory of Fleetwood Mac was Albatross. We had a “party room” where we thrashed the 45s and Cinzano to death! Ten on a turntable at once :) But hae lost a lot of vinyl through burglaries, arseholes.

11 Izobel2 { 10.29.13 at 9:44 pm }

Oh Tahan, what a crack up!! Thanks for putting a smile on my dial :-)

12 all happening { 10.29.13 at 9:52 pm }

I agree Izobel2, how funny was she sticking like glue, especially in the bedroom. Thank goodness BB finally called her to the diary room.

13 Andrea { 10.29.13 at 9:57 pm }

Ed is soooooo adorable making rose petals to put on the bed.
Jade is really infatuated with him, don’t expect him to move to Noosa though!

14 mittens { 10.29.13 at 10:01 pm }

Lizzie : Albatross is on my all time top 10 I’m sure.

My first memory had no Cinzanno just me cuddling my dog and being sad after a Lassie movie, and Albatross palying. Sooooo good.

15 Izobel2 { 10.29.13 at 10:05 pm }

Totally – All Happening!! How awkward would it have been in the bedroom… Very funny. And poor Tahan had to keep making conversation with the world’s 2 most boring people.

16 Lizzie { 10.29.13 at 10:08 pm }

Andrea, it wouldn’t surprise me if the garbage bag “rose” petals was BBs idea.

TIM FANS PLEASE VOTE. He has carried the show and deserves to be in the top three.

17 all happening { 10.29.13 at 10:15 pm }

Rose petals on the bed…..Oh pleeeze Ed. Must have been a joker card Ed pulled out…oh i forgot …worried about elimination. It would be adorable if his body language all these weeks hadn’t been so ‘I’m not into you’.

18 Izobel2 { 10.29.13 at 10:16 pm }

Ed is reminding me a bit of the Cockroach last year and his new found ‘love’ for Estelle when he found out he was in the shit.

19 Andrea { 10.29.13 at 10:18 pm }

Lizzie, I never thought of that, it could have been BB’s idea.

20 Miss Postern { 10.29.13 at 10:25 pm }

OK Lizzie. I will get cracking on the votes for Tim.

Just watching Boog reading Mr Clooney’s mind. She should have this as they both cock their leg in the garden.

21 Lizzie { 10.29.13 at 10:27 pm }

The gold bedroom could also have been BBs idea. Like that bloody date, makes for a good pre eviction night edit. With Eds negative facial expressions tonight, why the about face with the bedroom crap. All the nice things he has done for Jade have been set up/prompted by BB.

22 Andrea { 10.29.13 at 10:30 pm }

Ed is probably secretly hoping that Jade goes tomorrow night so he gets a break from her.
His brother Nick has shown more personality than him.

23 Doris { 10.29.13 at 10:32 pm }

Yes Izobel2. I can see the similarity between the cockroach and Ed, using the girl to worm their way into the top.

24 Liberty { 10.29.13 at 10:36 pm }

Lizzie @66 – I shouldn’t vote. Have only done it twice this year and they both went home. BB a bit like Melbourne Cup, sometimes the one who leads for the first 3,000 metres doesn’t get to the finish line first!
*I don’t really have a fave; up till recently I “expected” Tim to win. His crown appears to have slipped a bit.

25 Miss Postern { 10.29.13 at 10:37 pm }

Jade has no idea why people outside might not like her.

Nor does Mr Ed.

Oooh Tim is putting them on the spot with his questions.

Boog had an accurate idea that we would hate her voice.

26 mittens { 10.29.13 at 10:38 pm }

OK Liberty. Don’t touch that phone. I’ll do double instead.

27 Techhater { 10.29.13 at 10:41 pm }

Can someone tell me if i’m right or wrong. I was under the impression that to vote on FB was free. If so why would Meat-Ed’s brother Ndick-Ed (the N is silent) need to buy $4k worth of phone credit.

28 oh beehive { 10.29.13 at 10:43 pm }

I don’t think it’s free TH

29 Lizzie { 10.29.13 at 10:46 pm }

No Liberty, please don’t vote :)

30 Liberty { 10.29.13 at 10:48 pm }

Techhater @77 – you buy credits via a Facebook app and use them to vote with.

31 oh beehive { 10.29.13 at 10:50 pm }

Ed’s liking Jade atm only because she is agreeing with everything that he says and backing up every word and thought of his.

32 oh beehive { 10.29.13 at 10:51 pm }

Ed wants to control the hms and Jade is the one he can control the most. She is his best pawn.

33 Lizzie { 10.29.13 at 10:54 pm }

TH I thought it was free too, but it’s not. Someone explained how it works on FB a couple of weeks ago, and in the long run it works out dearer than an sms or phone call.

34 Pam { 10.29.13 at 10:55 pm }

Notice all, the one that I wanted to win “TIM” has gone.
Now I look at a person that I think, may be genuine.
Don’t think they’re is one left.
Tehan, don’t like you 100%’but I really think at this stage you deserve to win.
Tim you need to go back to Kinney and grow up.
Glad your not my son,. Play I school and all the kids programmes would suit you well.
I watched your childish carry n and the way you tried to play the audience last night, and guess what, to lost it.
The way youncarried on “poor me” shoot yourself in the butt onc again.
If you win, I’ll be on ofbnfirsit to congratulate you.
But n don’t think you deserve it.

35 Techhater { 10.29.13 at 10:58 pm }

Please, please, please, please vote for any HM other than Meat-Ed. :@ just to prove how popular he isn’t.

36 Liberty { 10.29.13 at 11:01 pm }

I haven’t picked a winner on BB since Reggie. Masterchef, never. MKR, never, Survivor 3 out of 27 seasons. A little better on Hells Kitchen, 4 out of 11.
Lizzie @83 – I think you’re right, it works out a bit more expensive – perhaps it allows bulk votes though? Not keen on sharing too much info via apps on FB. Any voting I’ve ever done has been SMS.

37 oh beehive { 10.29.13 at 11:07 pm }

Liberty, perhaps you could send one vote Ed’s way 😉

38 Techhater { 10.29.13 at 11:07 pm }

Does anyone think that tomorrow night’s eviction is a double. Or else another eviction later in the week. Because if the finale is next Wednesday they can’t go into that with 5 can they?

39 brain dead dave { 10.29.13 at 11:12 pm }

I read that there’s another eviction Mon night, possibly a double.

40 Techhater { 10.29.13 at 11:15 pm }

Lizzie Thanks for that info.

41 Lizzie { 10.29.13 at 11:19 pm }

Well Liberty, I got Dami right. But that’s about it for me. And I’ve never won a cent on the Melbourne Cup, not even in sweeps!

Maybe Surley’s axolotl friend can predict. He may know the Olympics octopus.

42 the real surly { 10.29.13 at 11:29 pm }

Do you mean my little axolotl (girl) friend with benefits?

43 Lizzie { 10.30.13 at 12:12 am }

Mmn Surly, hanky spanky underwater posh n becks