Big Brother Finale Live in Five States!

In good news for Big Brother fans it looks like the finale this Wednesday night is going to be a big television event.

NINE have finally got with the program and will be screening the show live into Sydney, Melbourne, Tasmania, Adelaide and now Queensland.

Hopefully this move will reap them big ratings. This means more people will be able to watch it and chat about it on social media without coming across spoilers.

I will be doing a live blog so fans of the show can chat about it here.

Also if you live in regional Australia check your TV guides for the time it will be shown.

Big Brother Finale Wednesday night on NINE at 7.30pm.

Source: TV Tonight

1 brain dead dave { 11.02.13 at 12:30 pm }

I’m afraid that that clashes with The Bachelor.

Decisions.

2 WA { 11.02.13 at 12:43 pm }

Damn from WA. But at least it got me out of watching Ben Nasty Norris take it out last year. Once I heard that I spared myself the pain.

I really thought Estelle could have beaten Layla and Ben last year just because of the hammering most of the other hms gave her.

3 brain dead dave { 11.02.13 at 12:48 pm }

I was happy with the delay. Once I found out here on this site that the slimy arsehole Ben Norris won it, the show was switched off, too.

4 Carole { 11.02.13 at 1:35 pm }

Great news, I read about this yesterday. Good to see 9 have finally seen some sense.

5 Alicia { 11.02.13 at 2:05 pm }

No update on the TV guide yet as to whether or not we get it live in Darwin. I hope so – does mean I have to make sure I leave work on time though as it’ll mean a 5:30pm start. I hate not being able to follow the show here or on social media because I’m behind.

6 Alicia { 11.02.13 at 2:13 pm }

Bah. Finally found a tv guide that seems correct for all states and still a 7pm start here. Looks like social media blackout for a few hours then!

7 Andrea { 11.02.13 at 7:12 pm }

I’m so happy about that RR!
Its about time channel 9 saw sense, thanks 9!
Last year I couldn’t watch any more after Estelle came third and you know who won!

8 Big Brother Double Eviction Show Tonight Delayed Screening Into Sydney | reality ravings { 11.04.13 at 2:00 pm }

[…] However the Big Brother final on Wednesday will be going live into five states. Full details here. […]

9 Pam { 11.04.13 at 7:35 pm }