Australia’s Got Talent Grand Final – It Is Anyones To Win

Australia’s Got Talent $250,000 would have to be the best value prize money for any reality/talent show in Australia.

The act only has to perform three times to win. Compare that to The X Factor which is nine weeks of live shows and that does not even include auditions, boot camp or the overseas visits.

Sure not many people have managed to leverage a big career after the show but a few have like Cosentino. Timomatic and Justice Crew have but neither of them won.

Last night Greg Gould and the Chasers and Sam Powers joined the other grand finalists to perform  in a show that did have a variety of acts.

Uncle Jed, Greg Gould, Swagamama and Academy of Brothers were all good, as was Sam Powers how do magician’s saw people in half?

The younger contestants Angel and Dean Brady appeared to be hit by nerves however Dean Brady can sing.

The Other Superman had a tumble on his wheelchair and did not really recover from that but this might get him some sympathy votes.

Who did you like on AGT? Who do you think will win?

1 2nd hand { 11.04.13 at 12:29 pm }

Uncle Jed were, as always, amazingly good. As were a few other acts. However for sheer talent (hence the name of the show, huh) I don’t think you could go past Oscar and Joshua. And i don’t even like classical music!!!

2 brain dead dave { 11.04.13 at 12:34 pm }

I thought the Cheese Festival was in Adelaide last weekend.

Raymond Crowe~ busted him stuffing in material into that stooge’s coat. Not nuch “illusion” about that,buddy.

Those who watch those ” magic secrets revealed” shows know that schtick behind sawing the gel in half. Those are fake mechanical feet wiggling there. I felt like I was being sawn in half copping some of this.

The kids on violin and piano look to have the most talent. Thanks 2nd hand, Oscar and Joshua. Hope they don’t cop a Dami like outrage when they get the chocolates.

Poor Tommy . if he’s worried about getting three square meals a day with that stuff…there’s always a psych ward.

I was forced to watch this in exchange for getting to watch an episode of The Bachelor.

3 Reality Raver { 11.04.13 at 1:35 pm }

I like Oscar and Josh but there was no big impact of their act that will bring in votes unfortunately.

4 Andrea { 11.04.13 at 2:12 pm }

I liked Greg Gould and Oscar and Joshua, I thought Sam Powers was pretty good too, I can never figure out how he makes a car appear on stage.
Hopefully Salty Rain and The Other Superman don’t win.
Maybe Angel will turn up on X Factor when she turns 14?

5 Georgie { 11.04.13 at 2:32 pm }

I opted for dwts last night. Figured I’ve already seen this lot perform and now just want to see who wins. I don’t mind who it is, as long as it’s not the “beautiful inspiration” who rains sweat; the chair trapeze; Mr ‘Wonderful World’ who hasn’t got much to Crowe about.

6 brain dead dave { 11.04.13 at 3:08 pm }

Basically, the arse fell out of this show for me when the dancing poodle was culled~ yet totally untalented animals like $alty Rain make it this far.

7 Georgie { 11.04.13 at 7:31 pm }

Ch7 rained on Ch9’s parade last night. The AGT final only managed 30k more viewers than a mid season DWTS’s first Sunday night screening.