Big Brother – Tahan’s Pregnancy Scare

Tahan had to take a pregnancy test when she was in the house which was never shown on Big Brother. So who spilt the beans? It was Heidi during her radio show who revealed the that Tahan had had to take the test due to a late period. Heidi has also had a promotion she is off to Perth to do a breakfast radio show.

TV WEEK contacted Tahan’s boyfriend, David Reynolds, to get a comment. He seems like a really nice guy.

He told TV Week:

“It would have been massively stressful [having her in the house]. They don’t eat the best food – they eat crap.”

“I can actually explain her asking for a test,” David says. “She does it all the time.”

David reveals his girlfriend is unable to take the contraceptive pill due to a hormone imbalance. “Her periods are always a bit out of loop,” he says “So every month she thinks she is pregnant.”

He also refutes claims he is spending big to keep her in the house:

“I spend a few hundred a week – that’s it”. David points out that Ed had a high profile as an AFL player before entering the Big Brother house, and that his family would be using this to get votes.

“You try to use all the avenues you can [to get] votes for your person,” he reasons.

1 brain dead dave { 11.04.13 at 3:56 pm }

And I thought Mikkayla was the one eating for two.

Will check out this riveting news when next at the $upermarket.

2 Ammo { 11.04.13 at 4:57 pm }

Heidi’s a class act spilling the beans on the radio. And than David telling us all about her hormone imbalances, almost feel sorry for the poor gel! WHats next …..

3 mittens { 11.04.13 at 4:58 pm }

Big mouth Heidi.

4 Ammo { 11.04.13 at 5:12 pm }

Mittens! Hi my phone won’t let me post ΓΆn the poison/sugars thread -naughty phone very moody! In answer to your question I’m a gel !:-) who can be a bit of a tomboy at times eeek!

5 Izobel2 { 11.04.13 at 6:25 pm }

Imagine spending a few hundred bucks a week on votes! I know it’s worth it if Tahan wins, but geez.
And imagine discussing your girlfriends monthly cycle with a magazine. Would be very weird.

I’ll be looking out for the shady 60’s rocker BDD, in the magazine section, as usual πŸ˜‰

6 mittens { 11.04.13 at 7:00 pm }

ha ha Ammo, and your phone has given your a German accent.
( The umlauts (sp?) over the ‘o’.)

Mein Gott!

Agreed Izobel, TMI from the bf but then Heidi had already let the cat out of the bag (Miaow).

Izobel BDD is too young to have been a 60s rocker except in his baby rocker. Maybe he was wearing a jail house rock tee when he was two.

7 Carole { 11.05.13 at 7:10 am }

Yeah, I read about that last week. I think a few years ago someone thought they were pregnant and went to the diary room and told Big Brother and took a test. They showed it that time.

Ben from last year also said there was some doona action between Angie and Josh, but we never saw it and it fizzled out and didn’t amount to anything.

Well a few hundred dollars a week is still more than most of us can afford to spend. I enjoy watching the show, but I have more important things to spend my money on at the moment.

8 brain dead dave { 11.05.13 at 8:37 am }

The boyfriend is laying it on a bit thick about Ed’s “high profile” AFL career.

His profile shows a very average,unremarkable career. I’d never heard of him.