The Bachelor Tim Robards Now Attending Events Rather Than Working At Them

Tim Robards of The Bachelor appears to be enjoying his new found fame as in the past week he has been seen out and about a number of events.

Last Thursday he was at A-List party Tiffiny Farrington’s Social Diary where he has previously worked as a waiter.

He also popped up at Derby Day on the weekend in Melbourne. There are no ladies on his arms from the show so it is unlikely he did fall in love.

Dani one of the four left has definitely not hooked up with him as she was in the Sunday papers saying how his personality was lacking. So it is up to Ali, Rochelle or Anna to get the guy.

However don’t expect a proposal in the final episode like in the US version. The prediction is once the show is finished Tim will be cutting a swathe through the eligible bachelorettes in Sydney.

If TEN do the series again and the ratings have risen during the season they need to pick a bachelor who is a bit quirky or go with Ali and turn her into The Bachelorette.

Source: Daily Telegraph

1 Bolders { 11.14.13 at 11:35 am }

Glad Ali has gone – she was so uncomfortable to watch and she should definitely not be the next bacherlorette.

That vacant eyed goofy grin with the hokum teeth hanging over her lip and that stalker ability of ignoring everything going around her was just CREEPY.

We should feel sorry for her – the girl’s a baguette short of a picnic.

2 Anonymous { 11.14.13 at 11:40 am }

It’s very easy to judge other people and I agree too, that she seemed very pushy from day one but she did what she thought it was right for her . If her feelings were genuine from the beginning she took the risk by expressing herself like no other contestant did , and that was her choice. Even thou she was sent home she still said ‘I love you and that she has no regrets’Well done Ali! Lets hope Tim has made the right decisions soo far and marries the woman of his dream.

3 Anonymous { 11.14.13 at 11:45 am }

Wow what a statement (Bolders)! The nation would be very proud of you. Don’t forget she’s someone’s child and the love her unconditionally . Are you perfect ?

4 Bolders { 11.14.13 at 11:51 am }

Yes I know it was harsh deal with it. I’m not perfect but then again I’m not on tv spouting rubbish to the entire ‘nation’ as you put it.

Apologies if you feel outraged.

5 brain dead dave { 11.14.13 at 12:01 pm }

#53 “The nation would be proud of you”

Who tf are you to speak for the nation? Nothing wrong with Bolders’ comment at all.

6 Bolders { 11.14.13 at 12:26 pm }

Lucky I didnt mention Anna’s fidgety mouth and Rochelle’s overpumped limps BDD.

It’s not my fault – if the cameras insist on giving us long extended scenes of the women’s faces to pad out the time, it’s inevitable you’re going to notice these things.

My imperfect nature bows to youse all.

7 Flick { 11.14.13 at 12:31 pm }

he doesnt pick Ali he will pick Anna which i don’t like her at all, i wont be watching the final as i don’t care poor Ali did fall fast for him but it was true as for Anna who he will pick i think she has her nose up in the air and she will be high maintenance,there was already disagreements between the two during the show so it was a bas choice i feel for him to pick her as the final 2

8 Anonymous { 11.14.13 at 12:32 pm }

I’m glad you’ve realised that it can hurt other people’s feelings for example ( her parents). I think that it would be boring if we all look the same .

9 brain dead dave { 11.14.13 at 12:35 pm }

There’s also the hideous shots of Tim’s rapidly thinning scalp, ski jump nose and ears that are only going to get bigger with time.

Then there’s the greying temples and salt and pepper facial stubble that barely conceal the acne scarring .

I fail to see what the two remaining trout pouted contestants see in Tim.

10 Georgie { 11.14.13 at 12:38 pm }

Even though I would have liked to see Ali get her bunny in the boiler, I have no problem with your comment either Bolders.

It’s already been mentioned more than once that this is cheese ball TV – not to be taken too seriously. Besides some cheeses are good for grilling.

Btw, I’ve mentioned Rochelle’s lips before. Agree too, Anna screws a mean pout when she’s uncomfortable.

PS. Let’s just spare every parents’ and the whole nation’s feelings and shut the blog down.

11 Anonymous { 11.14.13 at 12:47 pm }

#55 I guess I’ll take that back , I’m not the queen to speak for the nation:-). But I still think that is wrong to make unnecessary comments on other people’s looks , that’s all!

12 Anonymous { 11.14.13 at 12:57 pm }

#60 Your PS.comment , well said !

13 Bolders { 11.14.13 at 1:04 pm }

Hi Georgie – Ali remind you of a goofy hokum hick as well?

14 Georgie { 11.14.13 at 1:06 pm }

Not until you mentioned it Bolders. 😀

At the end of the day, being the last woman standing on The Bachelor doesn’t mean you’ve actually won anything does it?

15 mittens { 11.14.13 at 1:11 pm }

Bolders, I thought Ali would be good for entertainment value.
She sure went for it.
I also back you making your comments without being told off.

I don’t care who wins. I doubt anyone of them will marry Tim and who cares. But it was OK to watch.

I agree that Anna will be dry clean only and Alli would have been more wash and wear.

I don’t think Anna is really into Tim or she wouldn’t be so reticent. Maybe she doesn’t like guys.

16 Anonymous { 11.14.13 at 1:16 pm }

A good day to all of you ! Looking forward to the final.

17 brain dead dave { 11.14.13 at 1:16 pm }

I think at the end of the day, Tim will be left holding his triple truncheon.

Bye, Mr Plod.

18 mittens { 11.14.13 at 1:17 pm }

Difficult with only two hands.

19 mittens { 11.14.13 at 1:24 pm }

Las night I noticed that Rochelle bears a resemblance to Scarlette Johannsen. The nose and pout are really similar.

20 Christian { 11.14.13 at 1:25 pm }

Anna seemed so prickly last night, I genuinely thought she might have been the one left standing without a rose. I only started watching the season halfway through, but Anna and Rochelle were my instant faves so I’m glad they’re in the Finale.

Have been loving all the catty comments, but there’s no way I’d turn down Tim. His looks are a 10/10, but his slightly bland personality brings it down to maybe an 8. I was impressed he didn’t shack up with any of the girls and thought he handled Alli’s intensity with sweetness aplomb.

21 Georgie { 11.14.13 at 1:30 pm }

#61
Now there’s a novel idea for getting your rtv and blog rocks off. Leave the sound on but turn the the picture off – that way you can comment on everything you hear and just by-pass how it all looks!

22 Bolders { 11.14.13 at 1:32 pm }

yes agreed Georgie – no guarantee you actually “win” anything unless they actually get to keep the ring regardless of whether the relationship has legs??

But that’s a lot of fakery you have to get through for a little bit of platinum.

The Bachelor will always be cheese of the canned variety becuase the notion that a harem vying for one little ol man (even with a tripod) is absurd.

23 brain dead dave { 11.14.13 at 1:33 pm }

Christian, that was the drama of it all .Anna looked uncomfortable and $hine made it look like she was going to get rolled ( but not in the hay).

Anna looked in not a good mood in the promos. I think she’ll get PMT~problems marrying Tim.

24 mittens { 11.14.13 at 1:37 pm }

I don’t think the Ice-Queen is into the triple dip stick.

25 Darrel { 11.15.13 at 1:18 am }

You have to be a complete emotional cripple to not recognize Ali’s potential as a wife. All the other girls are too reserved and not showing any emotional investment.

Hell its almost the last episode and they still don’t know if they even like him enough to love him? That is total immaturity, but Tim deserves what he gets. Its obvious he has never loved and lost, otherwise he wouldn’t let little troopers like Ali go. Some people say she is desperate and clingy, but I see a woman who is brave beyond her years. Love isnt something you can go in half assed. You are either invested or you are kidding yourself. Only Anna seems to be somewhat invested, Rochelle is an ice queen who needs to get a clue too. But then again Tim deserves what he gets after that stupid move of his. What a tosser, this little boy should pack his toys and go home.

26 EagleyeUSA { 11.18.13 at 3:21 pm }

Tim seems like a nice guy, and is considerate of the girl’s feelings and their situation. He’s a bit stiff, but does seem to get more relaxed as things have progressed and the field of women has been reduced. I liked Ali, even with her over-eagerness. At least she was expressive, and I do believe in love at first sight. My wife and I got serious immediately and it’s been 30 years now. Rochelle seems to be on the edge of some kind of emotional event and may be too needy for Tim. Anna is more analytical, may have feelings for Tim, but isn’t outwardly expressive, at least so far. The US version at this stage of the process shows more conversation and interaction between the lead and the F1, F2 and F3. The editors play it for the ratings and sometimes you just can’t predict the final gal or guy. I’ve noticed in the Australian version that the edits are not as smooth, and there have been many scenes where you would have wanted to see the rest of many of the conversations, but they chop them off at awkward points rather than let the thoughts play out at that time. For those who are curious about the US version, you can watch episodes and clips of many of the past years on YouTube. The US Bachelor and Bachelorette DOES get to see their love after the show and before it airs. ABC network arranges secret discrete meetings every few weeks or so until the finale airs. I think they finally realized that it’s better for the relationship to progress and actually work if they at least see each other after the show during this time.

27 mittens { 11.18.13 at 3:42 pm }

I was thinking that maybe Anna was thinking that Tim needed reminding that it was a two way street because he was making himself the prize. I think she has a bit too much self-respect for that.

28 "A young girl's strange, erotic journey from Milan to Minsk." { 11.18.13 at 3:48 pm }
29 Culinary Boner { 11.18.13 at 4:16 pm }

Scandalous… Bachelorette in gay fetish photo scandal?
Ali revealed to have a crush on “hairy bear” not known to wear pants when in public – http://resources1.news.com.au/images/2013/11/18/1226762/636117-7a00bc2e-5006-11e3-9447-447e09e048d9.jpg

30 Culinary Boner { 11.18.13 at 4:19 pm }

From Mark Latham’s secret photo stash:

31 Culinary Boner { 11.18.13 at 4:26 pm }

Neither the MC nor the elephant know where to look – http://ammpt.asn.au/home/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/ammpt01.jpg

32 Theresa { 11.20.13 at 9:50 pm }

Penny for bachelorette, Ali is too much.
They are not allowed to see each other in public, so it might still be on?

33 Eunice { 11.21.13 at 3:01 am }

Rochelle appeared to sigh relieved when they hugged farewell. This was just another competition it seems which she lost. Oh well … Good pick Tim in Anna.

34 Lenia { 11.21.13 at 7:32 am }

Anna is smart, she will work Tim out.
Tim liked the fact that he was the first guy Anna took home.

35 Poeticprincess { 11.21.13 at 10:29 pm }

There were real problems with Tim. I thought at first that he was a nice guy, but then I found many flaws. Whether this show was true or a set up, with actors in play, has no-one noticed that Tim told three of the girls leading up right to the end that. “They were the one, that he could really see a future with them?” That is what he told Rochelle right up to the last minute! Why lead a girl on like that if he knew that Anna was the one, which quite frankly I believe isn’t, not if he is looking for someone with depth and character, honesty and all that BS…..Oh not to mention how important that the girls open up to him, don’t hold back! No wonder some were not willing to do so…..Especially when they lay their life down for him ( Ally) to be shut off! You can’t just play with people’s emotions like that!
Guess he’s gonna learn the hard way, give the two silly pair a month max before Anna tires of him and looks for other guys, cause frankly she shows 0 love for him in my eyes, and besides it’s probably all BS any way.

36 Anonymous { 11.24.13 at 12:42 pm }

I hope the Bachelorette is next and Ali will be interesting to watch and see if she’ll have a different approach . I do agree with one of the comments , where Tim did say that he can see a future with Rochelle and that is leading on… He could’ve given her a different answer .and i found that he wasn’t honest when he picked Anna. Good luck to them both!

37 Daisy { 11.24.13 at 12:45 pm }

Lenia, I think you are right about that. I would have been an ego boost.

38 Anonymous { 11.24.13 at 12:50 pm }

He replied with a different answer to Ali when she said ‘I love you’ , and I give 10 points for that for not saying if he didn’t feel the same. Rochelle deserved a different response too and then she got slapped in the face .

39 Anonymous { 11.24.13 at 1:32 pm }

I couldn’t help noticing on the reunion night how Tim was all wrapped up around Anna and she was sooo stiff:-)))). Hug me , hug me darling and surprise me with a kiss on my neck too ;-))))))He was lucky to get one kiss just before it finished and not humiliate him on national tv.

40 Anonymous { 11.24.13 at 1:50 pm }

She had a lot to say , and if this is the only way she expresses her feelings , that’s all he’ ll ever get .

41 brain dead dave { 11.24.13 at 2:43 pm }

Tim didn’t need any help humiliating himself on national tv, btw.

He showed he’s as deep as a teaspoon all by himself.

42 Georgie { 11.24.13 at 2:56 pm }

To say nothing of the humiliating photo he posed for all by himself. It’s been out and about all over the place, nationally and on the www.

43 v2 cigs coupon code { 12.04.13 at 12:48 pm }

If you would like to obtain much from this piece of
writing then you have to apply such strategies to your won website.