Survivor Blood V Water Interview With Colton

colton-cumbie-survivor

Colton Cumbie on day 7  decideded to leave Suvivor Blood V Water. Jeff Probst in turn also got petulant and refused to let him put his buff in the fire and also said they should not have brought a quitter back implying Colton quit in his first time on Survivor One World and was not medically evacuated.

In this interview with Colton we talk about why he quit, Jeff Probst’s allegations and alliances.

Reality Ravings: You quit the show and it was edited to look like you were going because you were not in alliance and your head was on the chopping block. Did you realise as soon as you had that incident with Kat that you were gone and was that why you quit?

Colton Cumbie: I knew I was not in the main alliance and that I could not win the game. I was wanting to strategise no one was wanting to strategise with me. Tina was like wait until we have to go to tribal council.  I wanted to target Aras but everyone was drinking his Kool-Aid. I knew my best chance of winning was through Caleb. He had a target on his back because of me and by me leaving would be his best chance was going solo. Also if I had gone to Redemption Island he would have wanted to swap with me which I did not want to happen. I went over to Caleb and said “I can’t win. You can win. And now I’m going to do you a huge favor by leaving right now.” I did not care that I was hurting my tribe as the person that I wanted to win was sitting on the other tribe.

RR: Would it have been different if you two had been on the same tribe?

CC: I honestly thought we were going to be playing together  and to be something we could experience together. Caleb was very excited about it.

RR: How did you feel when you were put on different tribes?

CC: I was not happy and I was like “I don’t want to be here anymore”.

RR: Colton when you quit Jeff Probst seemed to get a peeved and ended up calling you a two time quitter of the show. How did you feel about that and is it true?

CC:  I am not sure where that came from as in One World I was in control of my tribe and also had a immunity idol! I was pulled from the game by the doctor, and I was diagnosed with a bacterial infection. Also Jeff had been campaigning  hard to get me back on the show and that was probably why he was so upset that I left.

RR: Would you go on Survivor again?

CC: Oh no I am done with Survivor.

Survivor Blood V Water on Thursday nights on GO at 8.30pm.

1 emp { 11.06.13 at 10:48 pm }

“CC: Oh no I am done with Survivor.”

2 Sioux Denim { 11.07.13 at 12:12 am }

Thank god! Get some decent folk who actually will play the game. I am sick to death of returning players….I want newbies!!

3 mahlia { 11.07.13 at 11:57 am }

No interest in Colton.

4 Jas { 11.07.13 at 12:34 pm }

He’s horrible and yet his boyfriend seems so nice. He must see something we don’t.

5 Carole { 11.07.13 at 4:54 pm }

Yeah, I’m glad he’s done with it too. I think that’s what threw a lot of them, not playing with their loved ones. I think he said in another interview, that was the only reason he went back, becuase he would have his boyfriend with him, and he would be able to calm him down when he got agitated, but with him being on his own, when he would freak out there was no one to settle him down. Kat said something similar about her boyfriend. She said she talks too much and he would be there to shut her up, but then he wasn’t. And of course opening her bit mouth is what got her voted out.

6 Carole { 11.07.13 at 5:04 pm }

Just a reminder Survivor is on at 7.30 tonight guys.

7 Izobel2 { 11.07.13 at 5:08 pm }

Thanks Carole.

8 mittens { 11.07.13 at 6:02 pm }

Thanks Carole.
Like a methadone programme for coming down from BB.

Everyone OK? Anyone got the shakes yet? Or hasn’t it sunk in, no more BB.

9 mittens { 11.07.13 at 6:05 pm }

And I agree with all those who say “new players please”.

Also I don’t like the convoluted way this game is going with swapping loved ones and Redemption Island. It’s all over the place. But I still like seeing the relating, and the conniving.

10 Carole { 11.07.13 at 7:11 pm }

No worries guys. It will sink in at 7.00. I’ll have to remember to change to ch 7 for Home & Away, I’ve been taping it while Big Brother was on.

11 Sioux Denim { 11.07.13 at 11:52 pm }

Thanks Carole…missed first 30 mins on recorder, but am sure I can ask all pertinent questions if needed when I watch episode tomorrow.
Gonna have to make sure I check guides weekly now as this is second time they have changed times…..