Big Brother: Tim To Take Ben To Graceland

Tim won $250,000 last night on Big Brother and he is going to share it with some of his housemates.

The Daily Telegraph reports he is going to take Ben to Graceland as he is such a big fan of Elvis and he will take Drew to South America. Tim has not mentioned if he will let Tully to travel with them as well….

It is also expected that Tim will have a big media career and it will be interesting to see where he pops up. He said he is ready to meet the ladies so maybe they should consider him as The Bachelor season two. Though expect Channel NINE to get first dibs on him. Maybe he will pop up on The Voice Kids.

I will continue to put up media articles on Big Brother on this blog post throughout the day.

UPDATE: Here is Tim’s twitter addressΒ and his instagram which has nothing on it.

UPDATE 12.25pm – It is interesting that Radio Today is describing Tim as Nova’s Tim wins Big Brother. It was a tad underhand how they created a fake profile for him and presented him more of the environmentalist student than the media person.

UPDATE: Tahan says she was meant to go back to work last Tuesday. (Source: NT News)

UPDATE: Tim admits to hooking up with Kesha (Source: Herald Sun)

1 Slurricane Pat { 11.07.13 at 10:15 am }

I’m so ridiculously happy that it was Tim* who won. So fitting, he owned this season, and without a doubt, he’ll be the best ambassador BBAU could’ve possibly asked for…short of Ben, that is.

*I could’ve swallowed Tahan winning, but if Jade did, there would’ve been a bloodletting.

2 peacetrain { 11.07.13 at 10:30 am }

He’s sure to get an offerfor a gig or two from Bindi’s camp.

But I hope they don’t bung Tim on kids shows just because he behaves like a big kids.

Let him take over Hot Seat for awhile.

3 Ari { 11.07.13 at 11:04 am }

I’m so so so happy Tim won! He was the most deserving winner!

I honestly thought Tahan would take it, and even though I thought Tim winning was really predictable, without a doubt it’s nice to see that someone worthy has won the show!

Congrats Tim!

4 Lizzie { 11.07.13 at 1:02 pm }

Drew’s “ex” is in South America :)

Did you get that Tully?

5 Lizzie { 11.07.13 at 1:18 pm }

The difference between the girls and Tim:

Girls – buy penthouse, buy girlfriends, holiday in Las Vegas.

Tim – shout your mates an adventure.

What a guy :) :)

6 Carole { 11.07.13 at 4:13 pm }

What a generous offer of Tim, it’s such a sweet thing to do. Judging from all their Twitter feeds, a few of them are all off to Sydney to party.

Bindi Tweeted her congratulations to Tim as well. I’m sure that will make his day.

I don’t know what sort of Penthouse Tahan thinks she will get with $250 000. I’m sure they cost a lot more than that.

7 calorie loader { 11.07.13 at 4:22 pm }

Lol carole, so does a girlfriend πŸ˜‰

I love that winning was never about the money for Tim and this proves it.

Lizzie, would that be the gf Drew said he’d give it all up for and Tully then had a tanty?!!

8 Lizzie { 11.07.13 at 4:42 pm }

CL, maybe they split to test the relationship. Drew into the house, she off to S America. Read about her at beginning of BB but can’t remember where. It just rang a bell when I read that destination.

9 Daze { 11.07.13 at 4:52 pm }

I’m thrilled to hear that Tim is doing that for Ben and Drew – how generous and kind – thanks for the entertainment – best blokes in the house. Maybe the puppet master has a plan with distancing Drew from Superglue-Tully.

Anyhow can’t think of a nicer person to take care of Ben than the big softie, Tim.

10 Violet { 11.07.13 at 5:40 pm }

The show seemed to drag on forever last night, but I’m so happy that Tim won! How very generous to shout Ben & Drew an overseas trip like that, what a great friend. I guess Greg Miller & co can rest easy knowing that a good guy actually finished first!! πŸ˜›

11 Carol (without the e) { 11.28.13 at 12:40 pm }

I know this is really late… but I’m home and catching up.

LIZZIE @ #4

THAT IS THE COMMENT OF THE WHOLE SERIES!!

Funny as and I wish I was a fly on the wall to have seen Tully’s reaction to the news of the holiday destination.

I bet the holiday doesn’t happen.

If it does… I’m betting she will go with them… or they will split up first.

12 Techhater { 11.28.13 at 12:53 pm }

Welcome home Carol (wte) Hope you and hubby are well rested and look forward to your comments again.

13 Daisy { 11.28.13 at 1:51 pm }

Aaaaaaaaaaaah Carole without. I missed you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you had a great time….and have
no bikini line.

14 Carol (without the e) { 11.28.13 at 2:15 pm }

Hi Daisy… at 52 I can guarantee you there is no bikini line!!! Thanks for the welcome back.

I’ve missed you guys too. I watched a bunch of episodes in Hawaii on my phone and then had to avoid news/social sites when we got home until I’d watched the final 3 shows.

I think the best person won! Tim was the stand out and was far more entertaining than any of the others.

My favourite Tim moments were the ventriloquist act with Drew (have saved it on my DVD recorder)… and the “Did you get that Tully??!!??!!” moment in the nomination chamber. Oh and the beauty treatments in the bathroom. Pure gold… I can’t wait to see him on TV again. He’s a natural born entertainer.

I’m way behind on Survivor so I need a rainy weekend to catch up!

15 Daisy { 11.28.13 at 3:03 pm }

Me too Carol. The puppet master with Drew was great.
I have so many favourite Tim moments and look fd to seeing him on telly again. I hope they don’t give him something lame though.

The little scoundrel needs his own show. Perhaps “The Little Soundrel” could be its title.

16 Andrea { 11.28.13 at 4:35 pm }

Hope you enjoyed Hawaii Carol.
Another funny moment was the Irish Dancing for me.