The Bachelor: Tim Now Has His Final Three Girls

image002 (3)

It was no surprise Danielle was not given a rose last night and was eliminated considering she was quoted in the Sunday papers saying Tim lacked personality. This is normally a sign they are on the way out.

However if you were watching the show you would have thought her heart had been broken after she did not get a rose.

Ali and Anna appear to be the front runners in getting the guy with Rochelle going to have to pull out all stops on her solo date with him next week.

Expect lots of pashing on the solo dates as the girls try and get Tim to take them to the finale.

The ratings for the show have been tracking slowly upwards with last night’s rating going over 700,000 not bad considering it was up against the Big Brother Finale. I hope TEN bring the show back for another season as it has been trashy fun even though Tim has been a bit bland.

The Bachelor on TEN Wednesday nights at 7.30pm.

1 Izobel2 { 11.07.13 at 1:05 pm }

Glad the ratings are improving.

Poor Rochelle looked like a deer in the headlights at her place. Time to go next Rochelle.

Can’t wait for the look of COMPLETE SHOCK when they read the card from Osher: “if you wish to forgo your separate rooms please accept this key to stay as a couple in the fantasy suite”…

2 brain dead dave { 11.07.13 at 2:51 pm }

Ali’s experience at handling large sausages in the Adealde Hills gives her an advantage.

3 Daze { 11.07.13 at 4:47 pm }

bdd, it was the largest sausage in Australia, what were they talking about – lol

Dani saying Tim lacked personality – perhaps she should look in the mirror – the most she ever said the entire 11 episodes has been ‘yeah’.

Why do these girls go on a show like this when most of them are too scared to open up. At least Ali has told him she loves him and I think she genuinely does – but I think he will break her heart.

4 Anonymous { 11.07.13 at 10:36 pm }

Would love to see it back! I don’t mind Tim and the girls, and would hate it if it was full of teeny boppers, but would be great to see just a little younger spunkier Bachelor too. And a bit less “Tim organised this yada yada”, ie. a bit more real conversation and a little less structured interviews. But to be honest this has been a lot better than I thought an Aussie version could do!!

5 VioletsRBlue { 11.08.13 at 12:08 am }

I think that Rochelle will not go next, I actually believe that she might win. Next to go will be Ali.

6 Nick { 11.08.13 at 7:54 am }

Would love to see BB’s Jade as the Bachelorette. Please ditch Ed, Jade!

I think it will come down to Anna and Ali. Tough choice. I would have trouble choosing, both are different and lovely. Maybe Ali for Tim and Anna for me. lol

7 Izobel2 { 11.08.13 at 10:34 am }

Just saw the BEST news, Tuesday night 7.30pm on Go! – Bachelor US – Sean’s season. FINALLY!!

8 mittens { 11.08.13 at 11:23 am }

I’ll be there Bella.
I couldn’t even pick a fav for Tim.
Not inspiring at all.

But I always love the US bach/ ettes.

9 Ali { 11.08.13 at 3:15 pm }

SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT (as if that was possible)

RR, have you seen this article:

My favourite part of the story is the quote from just-dismissed Danielle:

Dani Sanby revealed to Confidential this week her belief the show’s main man isn’t all he’s cracked up to be.

“I think on paper he is good, but in theory maybe not,” Sanby said.

I’m confused – aren’t the two the same?, in which case she is contradicting herself. She could give those Beauties on The Geek a run for their money.

10 Snorcales { 01.28.14 at 5:08 pm }

I think Anna was the perfect choice she had a great personality
she was beautiful and had a great sense o humour
I think the look perfect together, she is perfect and Rochele and Dani aren’t Tim deserves someone great and that is what he is going to get with Anna