Tim Says Ed Is Faking Relationship With Jade

Screen shot 2013-11-08 at 10.22.57 AM

It looks like the relationship with Ed and Jade is on, however Tim in an interesting interview on Today FM yesterday said he had  heard Ed was faking it.

However Tully and Drew are definitely boyfriend/girlfriend and Tim says he called him the Lesbian slayer.

The interview here is well worth a listen and you can tell just how media savvy Tim. Expect radio stations to be clamouring for him.

There is also a link to an interview with Tahan and Jade where Jade admits she is in love with Ed.

Photo from Jade’s instagram.

1 Honey Bee { 11.08.13 at 11:10 am }

It makes sense that Ed and Jade will do that for awhile because it’s the best way for both of them to keep the media spotlight on themselves for another 15 minutes.
People making movies together used to have to do it to keep up the public interest.

Either that or Ed still hasn’t been able to go anywhere without her following him.

2 brain dead dave { 11.08.13 at 11:19 am }

Ed was the entertainment slayer.

Mr Ed will literally bolt when Jade’s $5000 runs out .They’ll be camped outside No Idea’s offices ,hoping for some oxygen to fan the last fickle flickers of fame..

Ed’s “cards” = Loch Ness Monster.

3 Ryan { 11.08.13 at 11:25 am }

I was wondering when you’d write something about this story.

Personally, I think Ed does have some feelings for Jade, but that isn’t the issue. The issue is that her feelings for him are clearly WAY deeper than his feelings for her, and the relationship won’t last long. He’s just looking for a quick shag, but Jade will probably cling on to him for a bit longer and he’ll be too much of a wimp to dump her.

4 Kylie { 11.08.13 at 11:26 am }

You wonder how real it all is and how long they will keep up the act if it is one. I find it interesting that Jades dad is a tag along to everything they are doing I thought she may like some time alone before he flies home however it appears as though he must approve of Ed n the way its all panned out.

5 Kylie { 11.08.13 at 11:27 am }

Maybe now they are out ed will try out a relationship with her. I definitely think he could do worse!

6 brain dead dave { 11.08.13 at 11:35 am }

It might work better as a threesome with Nick the third wheel.

As far as his blog went , Nick started to get some really positive feelings for Jade, the closer she got to the MONEY after his beige brother was punted.

Evadey Jadey is what it’ll be for Ed..

7 Tuffdeck { 11.08.13 at 11:44 am }

Perhaps Ed is hoping for the Tv Jade won, so he can replay BB episodes over and over again, in hopes of finding where he stuff-Ed up…

8 brain dead dave { 11.08.13 at 11:53 am }

Ed will start rearranging his package, mumbling and twitching as soon as he sees the instruction manual for the tv.

9 mahlia { 11.08.13 at 12:23 pm }

Playing psychologist here, but I wouldn’t mind betting Jade’s dad is a little clue to why she is insecure. He seems like an attention seeker and have a beatiful daughter that is a model would be a great promo for himself over the years.
Harsh, I know. But that’s what reality TV judgement by the audience is all about!!

10 Ross { 11.08.13 at 1:06 pm }

I still think Ed is gay or else in love with someone else. I don’t know any single guys who would not have pursued a relationship with Jade given the chance, at least in the house. His constant need to distance himself from a beautiful girl without ever explaining why is very strange. Why was he so against a relationship in the house for so long? Was he into someone else? He only turned to her when she was his last devoted ally and she turned him against Tahan. He had to know that Jade and get girl pack would keep him safe for a long time. So why was he so against it?

He just mostly seemed not sexually into her, at least when sober.

11 Ross { 11.08.13 at 1:09 pm }

I saw some earlier shows and he didn’t have this much trouble talking to anyone until he was stuck with Jade. I know he was afraid of being the bad guy and hurting her, but why was he so opposed?

Guess we will never know. My guess is that he’s gay, but maybe he’s had to deal with groupies and stammers before- so he knows to stay away?

12 Rose { 11.08.13 at 1:10 pm }

Yes, those were me. Posting from my phone. Lol

13 Tess { 11.08.13 at 1:13 pm }

Tim doesn’t like Ed, so of course he’s going to say this. If it was coming from Mikkayla, or the sisters then I would believe it.

14 brain dead dave { 11.08.13 at 1:18 pm }

Supposedly, those AFL players get Ed-ucated by their clubs about to to behave with groupies because of the numerous off-field beer fueled “incidents’ over the years. In Ed’s perplexing case, I don’t know if rolling over and playing dead is an acceptable strategy, just the same. This is where the “Ed might be gay” speculation can start. If he insists on his underwear being folded ,he could be.

Perhaps Ed has “turned ” during the show, like Tully…

15 Rose { 11.08.13 at 1:30 pm }

Ed was the one who asked the guys how they would feel if their son came out as gay. He also way over reacted to kissing Ben.

But maybe he just wasn’t into Jade. That speech about not wanting a relationship in the house never made sense and he couldn’t even say it properly.

16 BBM { 11.08.13 at 2:19 pm }

Rose why are you so hung up on looks, are you really that superficial? This repeated assertion of yours that Ed must be gay because he isn’t into beautiful Jade says more about you than it does about Ed. Jade is a bunny boiler with little self value and as boring as batshit, no amount of looks will make up for that. The smartest thing Ed did was not go full on into a romance with her.

17 Liberty { 11.08.13 at 2:21 pm }

It’s been a great season. Hope to catch you all on MKR thread when it starts up again. In the meantime for me….. back to real life!

18 mittens { 11.08.13 at 2:29 pm }

Mahalia, I think you might be right.
I kind of assumed Jade’s parents would respond like ‘normal’, caring parents and give her some loving tips on relationships.
But they could be freaks for all I know.

19 mittens { 11.08.13 at 2:54 pm }

Re jade and Ed, as one of the guys on a Bach season indelicately put it, “One man’s trash is another man’s treasure”.
He said at the beginning she wasn’t his types. Some days she looked good, somedays not so much. I’m sure Ed gets his pick of the best lookers on the outside.

And if it’s not about looks, but personality, she was bland. Bland and obsessed with her looks and guys. She was actually quite pathetic. So I’m not surprised Ed didn’t fancy her, although he too was pathetic.

I think there is hope for Jade but she’ll need to think outside of her looks and guys for that.

Personality goes a long way to making a person attractive.

20 Rose { 11.08.13 at 4:16 pm }

Thanks for pulling me up on my comments. I did go too far with Ed and Jade. No excuse but they bored me. I guess my thinking was that Ed should have just flat out used Jade from the beginning. Because that is kind of how it played out in the perception of some of us anyway.

Maybe he is just too nice a guy to do that- but it would have been his best strategy.

I don’t know. I was going to off track for no reason.

Thanks again.

21 Tuffdeck { 11.08.13 at 4:25 pm }

I think ed genuinely didn’t like her as much as she liked him. Nothing else behind it, just simply didn’t like her like that. I mean he even said Tahan was more attractive didn’t he?

I think Tims right. Looking at the pics and vids on eds insta, it doesn’t even seem like him! Looks forced and fake.

22 Carole { 11.08.13 at 6:45 pm }

Yeah, it will be interesting to see how long it lasts. They have all been Tweeting and posting pics of themselves in Sydney. I’m surprised at how many of them are hanging out, after months of being stuck with each other, I would have thought they would be sick of the sight of each other by now.

23 Honey Bee { 11.08.13 at 8:10 pm }

Rose, I don’t think everyone would have thought you went to far. Please bon’t be afraid to share you honest views. Most of appreciate it. Cheers, Honey Bee.

24 Izobel2 { 11.08.13 at 9:42 pm }

Hey Rose, I just wanted to say that I’ve enjoyed reading your comments this BB series, as our ‘friend’ from the US! You’re like on our morning shows where we cross to the US for our Entertainment Report!! Not sure what show you can download of ours next, probably My Kitchen Rules and Masterchef, they get most of us talking with varying opinions.

And BBM I agree with you, Jade was as boring as batshit to me too.

25 Honey Bee { 11.08.13 at 10:54 pm }

Izobel, I have had batshit land on me. It was more fun than watching Jade.

26 Kate { 11.08.13 at 11:09 pm }

@Carole, judging by Ed’s Instagram pictures, a lot of what they’re doing is promotional activities. I think they’re stuck with each other for at least the rest of the week.

27 Calorie Loader { 11.09.13 at 12:14 am }

Thanks for the update RR! I just had a look on Jade’s instagram- some interesting pics. Did anyone see the one where half a dozen hm’s are seated around a table with her Dad for bfast? Some interesting details in the background..at first I thought they were is a conference room with a brainstorm behind them..and just randomly a cow sketch?!? But it may be a cafe.

She has attracted some interesting followers, one says, ‘go shit in a cup’ , a couple blatantly say , ‘notice me!!!’, and one person comments Ed is not Prince Charming, that he didn’t want Jade and only went along cause she wore him down, ‘it was embarrassing to watch. like really embarrassing and pathetic’…so a good following then!!

28 Lisa { 11.09.13 at 11:00 am }

Reminds me of those 2 from the block Madi and Jarrod. Pretended they were together until promo stuff was completed.
Ed is probably the same

29 Honey Bee { 11.09.13 at 11:14 am }

I am really looking fd to seeing Tim on TV again.
I hope they don’t give him something lame to do.

30 Honey Bee { 11.09.13 at 11:15 am }

Perhaps he could have an interview series like Parkinson, Ruby Wax and Norman Gunston did. And Graham Norton does.

31 Liberty { 11.09.13 at 6:10 pm }

wow, huge fire in bushland around Dreamworld this afternoon. 7,000 people evacuated – and many animals. Fire bad all around the BB complex. Good thing it wasn’t last weekend! Everyone safe, some wild animals wouldn’t have been so lucky. :(

32 Anonymous { 11.09.13 at 6:45 pm }
33 Honey Bee { 11.09.13 at 7:16 pm }

Thanks for the good interview anon.

34 Carole { 11.09.13 at 7:21 pm }

Yeah I saw that on the news Liberty and it’s all over Twitter. Imagine if they were still in the house, they would have been evacuated. That would have been a first I think. The fire was right behind the house.

35 VioletsRBlue { 11.10.13 at 12:38 am }
36 Rose { 11.10.13 at 1:43 am }

That fire was scary. Do you guys have fires like this all the time, or is this year worse? I lived in Colorado when there were some terrible fires in the mountains and a number of young college age smokejumpers were killed. The ash and the smoke was terrible and very scary.

I hope that George and the birds are ok. If it didn’t come into the compound maybe they are safe.

I’m glad the house wasn’t destroyed. I wonder if they would go to the cost to rebuild it if it had been. That would have to cost a fortune with all the cameras. Maybe they pull the tech equipment out as soon as the show ends to protect them from the elements.

37 Honey Bee { 11.10.13 at 4:58 am }

In summer there is always a risk of bush fires Rose. But many of us choose to still live in bushfire prone areas because we enjoy the bush and the space. You have to be vigilant to take steps to minimize risks and have a plan in case of fire.

38 Gabby { 11.10.13 at 9:14 am }

Anonymous @ 32 great interview, thanks for the link?
Violets RB thanks also for your link. Lets hope Tully has calmed down a bit now she is out of the house and they do make a go of it.

39 Glenn { 11.10.13 at 8:28 pm }

Poor Jade she really can’t take a hint…..she should move on and accept that her and Ed are not to be. Ed attempted to dissuade her from following him but to Kong avail. Build a bridge Jade and get some self confidence

40 Carole { 11.12.13 at 1:29 pm }

Rose, after the show finishes they have tours of the house and then they usually demolish it and build a new one for the new series, usually at the start of the year.

41 burberry shop online { 03.21.14 at 8:42 pm }

I like the helpful info you supply in your articles. I’ll bookmark your weblog and check again right here regularly. I’m rather sure I’ll be informed plenty of new stuff right here! Good luck for the following!