The Bachelor Australia Is Back For Season Two

Fans of The Bachelor Australia will be pleased to know TEN has commissioned a second series.

The Finacial Review is reporting TEN will pick the show up again. Even though the ratings were not that great at the start. It is really starting to pick up with hte show getting over 700,000 last week and that was going head to head with the Big Brother finale.

An interesting charismatic bachelor could see it become a must watch reality TV show.

The Bachelor AustraliaΒ on TEN Wednesday night at 7.30pm.

1 brain dead dave { 11.11.13 at 2:12 pm }

Thank you reality television gods.

Gotta love $hine’s consistency backing up from Ma$terchef with this.

The show just needs a cheese manufacturer to step up and sponsor it.

2 Emma { 11.11.13 at 2:16 pm }

I know Tim is judging a winner, but he comes across so judgemental. maybe a more interesting bachelor next time!

3 Joseph Skyrim { 11.11.13 at 4:28 pm }

Huzzah – I think! Maybe this means they don’t need to take down all those fairy lights from the mansion… also is Osher still to host? Or is he the bachelor this time around? πŸ˜›

4 Georgie { 11.11.13 at 5:05 pm }

This is Gouda news.

5 BBM { 11.11.13 at 5:31 pm }

I think if they accept the cheese of this show and run with it, they might have a good season 2.

6 mittens { 11.11.13 at 8:12 pm }

I much prefer the US version. They need to lift their game in the Aussie version.

7 Bronwyn { 11.11.13 at 9:25 pm }

Drew from Big Brother as the next Bachelor, now that could be fun!

8 Izobel2 { 11.11.13 at 9:44 pm }

I’m happy that Season 2 is coming. Maybe they will have a more entertaining Bachelor. But hooray anyway.

In the mean time we have US Bachelor Sean tomorrow night Mittens.

9 mittens { 11.11.13 at 11:49 pm }

Oh Yayyyyyy! And thankfully I have forgotten the spoiler that I told you I accidentally saw.
No more googling Bachelors.

What channel is it on Izobel?

10 Izobel2 { 11.12.13 at 12:09 am }

It’s on Go! 7.30 pm for 2 hours. Goodnight. It’s 1140pm here. Must get my beauty sleep

11 Izobel2 { 11.12.13 at 12:11 am }

7.30 pm on Go! For 2 hours!! Yippee! Been waiting for ages. Good one Go!

12 Izobel2 { 11.12.13 at 12:12 am }

Sorry, thought the first comment didn’t work!

13 EagleyeUSA { 11.12.13 at 7:10 am }

I’m in the US and watching the AU version thru online links. I’m enjoying this version of The Bachelor. Yea, it’s a bit cheesy, but actually the women seem more mature and there’s fewer nut jobs, than they get for the US version. In the US there’s actually been some marriages, and two more coming up within the next few months. Also some of the others who have been on the Bachelor and Bachelorette, and not the leads, have gotten married to each other as well. Does the process work? Yep. It’s not for everyone, but having watch this for about 10 years, those that are mature, know what they are looking for, know themselves, and can cut through the bull stuff, can actually make it. It seems that Tim has the most sparks with Ali. Sometimes the editors will hide the footage with the real final girl and lead the audience on to the last episode, so I don’t count anyone out, yet. The editing shows more tenderness and touching with Ali. If you want to know if a guy is into a girl, watch his touching, eye contact, and tender gestures. That’s usually the clue as to how he really feels. I see that more with Ali than the others. We’ll all find out in a couple weeks.

14 Sandii { 11.12.13 at 7:30 am }

Hi all, I haven’t been able to watch this series, but I was saw “that” photo at the beginning of the series on this site. Has he made good use of his trident?

15 mittens { 11.12.13 at 9:59 am }

Not sure if he used it yet Sandi but I think it may have given a three finger salute a few times.

16 mittens { 11.12.13 at 10:01 am }

Eagleye USA, if you have seen the nude pic of Tim you won’t know what I the the three finger salute means.
Aussie men are built differently to US men.

17 Sandii { 11.12.13 at 10:56 am }

Mittens… Classic guffaw! Good one! Aussie men need 3 whizzers to expel all the beer they drink. One simply isn’t enough.

18 mittens { 11.12.13 at 11:08 am }

Sandii, I just thought I could make Eagleye a bit jealous, but your comment will do just as well.

I hate to see that wee competition in the men’s toilet.
Or when they sneak a look down and go “You’ve only got three. I have FOUR”.

Perhaps there comes a point where less is more.

19 mittens { 11.12.13 at 11:14 am }

Hey Sandii, we’re pretty rude but you and I still say ‘whizzers’ and ‘wee’. Now that’s funny.

20 brain dead dave { 11.12.13 at 11:15 am }

You gels haven’t lived til you’ve battled your way to the front of a three deep army of blokes recycling beer in a crowded ,smoky urinal at Darwin’s legendary Rage in the Cage.

From the promos of tomorrow’s Bachelor episode, it appears Tim’s letting his hands roam to places not really the area for chiropractors.

21 Sandii { 11.12.13 at 11:16 am }

Haha Mittens very true. I didn’t even realise I called it that….

22 Sandii { 11.12.13 at 11:18 am }

I have always wanted to know…. do you look and compare, my husband says no, I say that is bullshit. Surely you would have a sneaky sideways glance. Just because!

23 mittens { 11.12.13 at 11:19 am }

And BDD, how do you know we haven’t.

Aaaah the smell of wee from the Darwin whizzers in the Rage Cage.

Remember those days Sandii?

24 Sandii { 11.12.13 at 11:42 am }

Yup I remember the steam rising in the humidity bring the vapors up to a lovely toxic level. Mittens that is exactly why females are the superior race.

25 Sandii { 11.12.13 at 11:43 am }

Ps I am really missing big brother

26 mittens { 11.12.13 at 11:55 am }

That sounds weird. :)

I’m off for a bike ride. Catch you later. :)

27 mittens { 11.12.13 at 12:43 pm }

As ou can see, it wasn’t the Tour de France.

Now I am going swimming.

28 Jaime { 11.12.13 at 2:56 pm }

They should bring back Ali as the Bachelorette (providing she doesn’t win) If she does maybe Anna would be a good Bachelorette . Definitely not Rochelle though … boring!! ….

29 Georgie { 11.13.13 at 10:10 pm }

I’m shattered like a piece of crumbly vintage cheddar that’s been dropped on the floor.

30 Izobel2 { 11.13.13 at 11:00 pm }

I’m hearing ya Georgie. I’m in total shock…

31 mittens { 11.13.13 at 11:07 pm }

Just watching now. I missed the start. He’s on the boat with Rochelle atm.

32 brain dead dave { 11.13.13 at 11:08 pm }

Ali made the fatal mistake of repeatedly using a four letter word at Tim ~ love.

$hine drag it out for another week.

33 Izobel2 { 11.13.13 at 11:14 pm }

Hi BDD. Tonight’s ending went for years didn’t it!
I still hope they do an after the final rose ep, to see all of the chicks one last time.
There’s still time for Ali to be the bachelorette like we’ve said all along. She said she’d do it all again!

34 mittens { 11.13.13 at 11:14 pm }

The girls on the US Bach look less made-up and less made-over than the girls on the Aussie Bach.

35 Izobel2 { 11.13.13 at 11:32 pm }

But I still reckon they’re more crazy Mittens!

36 brain dead dave { 11.13.13 at 11:42 pm }

Hi Izobel2, yes for the last two weeks I’ve thought “this is the Finale”. The road goes on forever for $hine.

They sucker punched me again with the promos. I thought that was Ali’s leg Tim’s hand was going up but it was Rochelle’s. Just helping her with her anxiety there. What a guy.

A few questions for me. Was that really Tim’s Porsche? Did Ali really have “surgery” on her leg after Broomegate?

37 VioletsRBlue { 11.13.13 at 11:42 pm }

I still think that Rochelle will win. Tim never had a real chemistry with Ali. It was all her. She was coming far to strong anyway, would have put most guys off. Tim has sexual chemistry with Anna but more emotional chemistry with Rochelle. I am going to be very surprised if she does not win. I have made up my mind a few weeks back when Rochelle got her rose last and he told her that the last rosΓ© does not mean that it’s worse than the first. He was trying to reassure her. He clearly cares more about her feelings than the other girls. He was also most stressed when meeting Rochelle parents although they were the most friendly. He seems to be also most affectionate with Rochelle, like gently holding her hands, rubbing her legs etc. He looks warmest at her as well. Hence if he will want a good shag he will choose Anna but if he will use his heart he will choose Rochelle.

38 Georgie { 11.13.13 at 11:59 pm }

The only reason Rochelle got a rose tonight was to make it easier for him to give the final rose to Anna next week. Anna won’t go the distance with Tim because of his reputation and her career. My bet is he’ll stay single.

39 mittens { 11.14.13 at 12:13 am }

Poor Ali got a broken leg for nothing.

40 mittens { 11.14.13 at 12:16 am }

Izobel, I agree with you. I think Ali should be the next Bachette.

41 VioletsRBlue { 11.14.13 at 9:00 am }

I actually think that Anna would make a better bachelorette. She is more ‘womanly’ when Ali is still very ‘girly’, even thou she is 1 year older. Anna is more saucy and better conversationist and would give better television. All Ali did was talk about how much she loves Tim and giggle her way through most conversations.

42 mittens { 11.14.13 at 10:11 am }

Violets, producers might give Ali the script.

43 Andrea { 11.14.13 at 10:12 am }

I was surprised he didn’t choose Ali because she would have been as loyal as a puppy dog, she lapped up everything he said.
She seemed to love him but he probably got scared that someone loved him so much and got cold feet.
Doubt if the relationships with either of the last two girls will last long, he likes being a bachelor.