Dancing With The Stars – Steve Hooker Eliminated

It is just about a sure thing that Tina Arena, Rhiannon Fish and Cosentino will make the Dancing With The Stars final next week. Tina received a perfect score for her jive which gave her poll position on the scoreboard and as has been most weeks Rhiannon and Cosentino rounding out the top three positions.

Steve Hooker was a bit of a surprise package of the series putting in some good performances so he should be happy he came in fifth. It was always going to be him or Libby Trickett that left last night with Libby doing very well to stay in the competition considering she had a rocky start.

Who do you think will win this year?

Dancing With The Stars on Sunday on SEVEN at 6.30pm.

1 Littlepetal { 11.13.13 at 9:54 am }

Lovely show last night. Hooker and Libby have both done well and they did provide us with some lovely performances.

My guess the final 2 will be between Tina and Little Fish. Too close to pick a winner. It will all come down to the final performance and who get more public votes.

2 mittens { 11.13.13 at 12:25 pm }

I thought Little Fish was spectacular last night and she looked lovely in those costumes. That green suited her well (what wouldn’t).

I loved Constentino and his partner’s ‘street dance’. Con is so cute the way he gets into it. I wonder if he will continue to dance. He definititely has potential.

3 Georgie { 11.13.13 at 12:57 pm }

DWTS has never been on two nights a week before to my knowledge and I think that pressure has made a difference these last couple of weeks. Steve Hooker had some much better dances earlier on. Once the pace picked up, he seemed to be trying too hard and looked a lot less relaxed – more wooden in his movements. Libby is also feeling the affects and will most likely go next.

Agree Littlepetal – the final two will be Tina and Rhiannon. I reckon the sympathy vote will take Tina over the line although I believe Rhiannon is the better dancer. Never forget that Manu won last year – enough said.

4 Georgie { 11.26.13 at 9:35 pm }

Well I got that wrong. Are you watching Littlepetal?

5 Littlepetal { 11.26.13 at 9:37 pm }

I am watching, Georgie. I am shock!!! Can’t forsee the outcome. I wanted to kill someone.

6 Georgie { 11.26.13 at 9:49 pm }

It’s usually the judges favourite who wins but they’re not always the best dancer. Not this year though. They’re in shock too.

7 Reality Raver { 11.26.13 at 10:03 pm }

Maybe everyone thought they were a sure thing to win and did not vote.

8 Littlepetal { 11.26.13 at 10:08 pm }

Still a shock!! The freestyle dances are not as surprising as some of the earlier seasons. This could be this year standard is so high and they were already dancing so well.

I still remember how amazing Bec and Bathy were doing the freestyle dance.

9 Georgie { 11.26.13 at 10:24 pm }

Well I’m happy with the winner and I would have been happy with any of the final three winning. They were all fantastic!

10 Littlepetal { 11.26.13 at 10:28 pm }

Agree that the final 3 were the best dancers in this series. Any one of them could have won.

11 Mittens { 11.26.13 at 10:33 pm }

Hhmmm. Now I am really curious who won. It isn’t the last night already is it. It will be starting here soon and I have recorded.

Even though Constantino wasn’t the best, he has been fun to watch and I love the way he stayed true to his over-the-top style, in spite of copping flak for it.

12 Georgie { 11.26.13 at 10:50 pm }

Three hours for the grand final was waaaay too long Mittens. There was a lot of filler in the middle of the broadcast, including Guy Sebastian performing. I could have lived without that.