The Bachelor Australia – Shock Elimination?

Poor Ali not only does she not get the guy she also does not get the trip to Thailand. Have to confess I did think Ali’s mad infatuation would get her to the final two. However it will be Anna and Rochelle battling it out for Tim’s heart.

Chances are slim there will be a marriage proposal.

If you did not think this show was scripted check out these lines either they are fed them or Ali and Tim have taken to reading Mills and Boon’s between takes.

Ali: “I would never for one second take back any moment that we spent together and I don’t regret that I love you and that I told you that I love you. I mean it.

“You are an amazing, special guy with so much to offer and I hope that one girl offers you something amazing back and that you can have a fulfilling life together. I really hope all the best for you because you deserve it,” Ali said.

“I take strength in everything that we have shared. It’s been absolutely amazing and I would do it all over again. Thanks for being on my life journey and creating a part of me.”

Anyway Ali can take heart in being the most entertaining of the bachelorettes.

Finale of The Bachelor next Wednesday at 7.30pm followed up on Thursday with an After The Rose special.

1 mittens { 11.17.13 at 11:37 am }

Wow. Thanks Littlepetal.

2 brain dead dave { 11.17.13 at 1:49 pm }

C’mon, gice. Bambi’s gotta eat.

She hasn’t lowered herself to stripping and chiropractic “medicine”.

3 Russell { 11.17.13 at 2:11 pm }

Ok ladies and gentleman and all other categories who is
Tim going to pick and will he really marry????

4 mittens { 11.17.13 at 2:14 pm }

He will pick Rochelle, marry none of them, turn Mormon and have three wives.

5 mittens { 11.17.13 at 2:15 pm }

Then he might turn up doing a slo -mo Hugh Jackman on the beach at Summer Bay.

6 brain dead dave { 11.17.13 at 2:18 pm }

Tim will give the final rose to Osher.

7 Georgie { 11.17.13 at 2:47 pm }

I think he’ll gaze longingly into the mirror and give the rose to himself!

I love myself
I think I’m grand
I love to sit and hold my hand
I put my arm around my waist
And when I’m fresh, I slap my face

8 Russell { 11.17.13 at 3:11 pm }

New reality show coming “Who Wants To Be A Mormon”

9 Russell { 11.17.13 at 3:18 pm }

Who should be next years bachelor?

10 little woodstock { 11.17.13 at 3:20 pm }

That will be cool Russell; The Mormon Bachelor. It’s down to the final 4.

Georgie good poetry.

Try this: hubby has just filled a GIANT new wading pool and set it up on the patio. JJ Cale is singing Baby Mama and I am about to get my bathers on and hop in. Life is sweet.
Oh Maria Muldaur has just shown up and she wants someone to squeeze her.

11 Georgie { 11.17.13 at 3:26 pm }

If it’s Woodstock you’re at ‘Little’, then you don’t need the bathers!

Thanks for the accolades but that’s not my poetry. I learned that one as a kid, but couldn’t give credit cause I don’t know who wrote it.

12 little woodstock { 11.17.13 at 3:30 pm }

Oh yeah. The kids paints are outside. I will paint some on.
I’m all woooooman. W O M A N.

13 Russell { 11.17.13 at 3:32 pm }

Hi Little woodstock
Does Maria want have a squeeze with Tim the Bachelor
because he is fast running out of options and Marias sweet
voice would render him powerless and so hand the rose to her.

14 little woodstock { 11.17.13 at 3:32 pm }

Russell; Dr T.

15 little woodstock { 11.17.13 at 3:35 pm }

Anyway Georgie, Woodstock or Christmas at LW’s place.

16 Isabelle { 11.17.13 at 11:52 pm }

Hit the nail on the head Russel, with your comment regarding Tim and Alis relationship beautifully blooming!

17 Russell { 11.18.13 at 8:42 am }

Isabelle I love you for your mind….will you take my rose?
Its plastic fully washable and you can show your grand-children you were given a rose by like minded blogger
who shared the love of Ali in the Bachelor of 2013.
This act of public affection may upset Sally (regards Alison} buy I cant please
everyone.

18 little woodstock { 11.18.13 at 9:07 am }

Russell, you might be able to be Bach AUs 2014.

19 Russell { 11.18.13 at 10:27 am }

That would be nice but my agent has booked be for Bachelor Siberia 2014 and Vladimir Putin will kindly host the show. It will be intense as the contestants who dont get a rose goes to the Gulag with hard labour for twenty years. Vlads a born romantic.

20 Georgie { 11.18.13 at 10:36 am }

Tim – “This is who I really am – so will you still love me when…”:

• I take you out for dinner and a woman comes up and slaps my face?
• An old friend of yours posts some photos of me on your Facebook timeline?
• You discover the house I’ve been living in – the one with the beach out front, that overlooks the water – isn’t mine?
• Neither is the Porsche?
• Or the yacht?
• And I’m really an animal chiropractor – well a goat masseur anyway?
• I give you a dutch oven on our first anniversary?

Ladies:
Ali – “I love you – now and always – and I’ll never regret loving you!”
Anna – “Eeewww, Daddy was right about you – I’ll see you in court buddy!”
Rochelle – “Oh did you say something?” “A dutch oven was it – does that mean you want me to do the cooking?”

21 Culinary Boner { 11.18.13 at 10:53 am }
22 Russell { 11.18.13 at 11:15 am }

I thought Georgie’s concept of unconditional love was perfect until Culinary boner brought my attention to
the young woman smeeling {which means smelling and reeling} the footballers pants thrown into the crowd
as he left the field. Never saw Tim do that!!!!!

23 Ali { 11.19.13 at 5:53 pm }

Russell @69

Vlad vs Tim

Even though Vlad may be “Putin it on” as a Bachelor, Tim trowels on the BS even thicker than Joan River’s makeup.

Also Vlad speaks seven languages and has appeared in as many, if not MORE topless shots than Tim. Who knew that was even possible?

24 Russell { 11.19.13 at 6:53 pm }

Ali @ 73
Sounds like Ali a keen contestant for Bachelor Siberia 2014
just to get a close look at Vlad .

25 Christian Louboutin Shoes { 06.17.14 at 4:39 pm }

I am extremely impressed with your writing skills as well as with the format
in your blog. Is that this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself?

Anyway keep up the nice quality writing, it is
rare to look a great blog like this one these days..

Here is my blog post; Christian Louboutin Shoes