Where Are They Now? Big Brother 2012

Last year’s Big Brother housemates have moved on with some finding success in the media, for example, Stacey, Ben, Michael and Josh. Well Josh had already been working at Nova in Adelaide.

I stumbled across where are they now clips on You Tube of last year’s Big Brother contestants and thought readers might be interested watching some of the ones where we don’t know what they are up to. Please note these were filmed in May!

Bradley is in Brisvegas and has had some hook up with girls in clubs. Not sure if he “seen Paradise By The Dashboard Light” to quote Meatloaf….

Estelle was heading to LA. Was she a wannabe actress? Also she said she is single.

Angie has opened a business called Pamper Dolls and has a boyfriend.

1 Sandii { 11.19.13 at 6:30 pm }

I really enjoy seeing what everyone is up to. Anyone know what anyone else is doing?

2 Gossip Gel { 11.19.13 at 11:47 pm }

I only have one tidbit, which you guys may already be aware of…Sunday paper had a pic of Tim (BB2013) with Bernard Tomic partying at a nightclub in the gold-coast. It also said Tim was spotted holding hands with his previous radio boss. TnT were labelled as ‘Toolies” as they were hanging around a popular schoolies area. Tim said Tomic was an idol, and they had just bumped into each other. Tomic said he was not a Toolie, just visiting hometown and parents, etc.

3 Rose { 11.20.13 at 4:50 am }

Weren’t a couple of the people from last year at the eviction and finale shows?

I didn’t watch last year but I think that Estelle from last year was oneof them plus another girl. One of them was picking Tim to win but also supporting Drew so it was probably at the show when drew was evicted.

4 Rose { 11.20.13 at 4:52 am }

I honestly can’t think of a single reason an Australian big brother alum should go to LA to look for work. Maybe if they have strong connections. But none of them seem beautiful enough ( even Tahan) or talented enough to get any notice in LA.

5 Anonymous { 11.20.13 at 9:50 pm }

Estelle… Classy from start until right to the end.

Unlike Benjamin.

6 Heidi { 11.21.13 at 1:59 pm }

Never liked brad.. Heard something about him being a rich kid portrayed as a humble country boy.

7 mittens { 11.21.13 at 2:20 pm }

Yes I am still amazed at how strong Estelle was given how hard the hms ran their anti-Estelle campaign.

8 Rose { 11.22.13 at 8:00 am }

Is last years big brother worth watching? Which season should I watch this winter? It is starting to get really cold here. No snow yet but my water bottle froze overnight in my car and still had ice in it when I went out at 2pm this afternoon.

Winter is definitely here.

9 brain dead dave { 11.22.13 at 10:03 am }

No, it isn’t worth watching,Rose. I watched almost every episode. You can read the archives here at Reality Ravings to see what happened and what others thought of it.

Big Brother Aust wasn’t produced from 2009 ~ 2011 inclusive. Before that it was on the Ten network. If it’s possible , I’d try for 2007 or 2008 for some down under turkey slapping and Pamela Anderson groping respectively.

10 mittens { 11.22.13 at 10:10 am }

Rose, they were mostly a bunch of droobs, with the worst of the droobs lasting. Except for Estelle whose job it was to help the droobs delude themselves that they were cool and superior.

If you don’t know what a droob is, it is like it sounds. They were dags. You can google that word.

11 Rose { 11.22.13 at 2:36 pm }

Thanks for the replies. So I will go back to the earlier seasons when it was on channel 10.

I know what daggy means a little because I asked about it being used on project runway Australia. I’m trying to drop that in conversation from time to time.

12 Izobel2 { 11.22.13 at 3:14 pm }

Hi Rose, definitely don’t watch last season! That’ll be hundreds of hours of your life you’ll never get back!