Reality Tidbits – Thursday Evening

The Bachelor’s Tim might be loved up with Anna and in constant contact however the same can’t be said for runner up Rochelle. In the Daily Telegraph live blog she said she has not had any contact with him since she was told she was not the one. (Source: News.com.au)

If you want to see Jeff Probst naked watch Two And A Half Men on Monday night on NINE at 9.00pm. Looks like compulsory viewing in my mind.

There is an Australian chef Janine Booth who is originally from Perth on Top Chef New Orleans screening Friday nights at 8,30pm on Arena TV.

Simon Cowell attempts to go the snog with Miranda Kerr, considering she was out to dinner recently with Leonardo DeCaprio she is not interested. (Source: News.com.au)

There are calls for the sacking of a judge on Hollands Got Talent because of racist remarks. Fans of So You Think You Can Dance will note that one of the judges is Dan Karaty. (Source: News.com.au)

Natalie Bassingthwaite is rumoured to be in the mix to replace Kyle and Jackie O on Today FM breakfast radio. Another reality TV alumni Sophie Monk is also a front runner. (Source: SMH)

Former winner of Survivor China Todd Herzog had an intervention by Dr Phil due to severe alcohol addiction. He was drinking two bottles of vodka a day. He is now in rehab. (Source: Reality Blurred)

Teresa and Joe Guidice from Real Housewives of New Jersey have been indicted on 41 counts of fraud. They are pleading not guilty. (Source: Examiner)

The whole world appears to be unhappy that The Voice coach Adam Levine has been named as the Sexiest Man Alive. Well he does have the moves like Jagger….. (Source: Dlisted)

American Idol winner Kelly Clarkson is pregnant with her first child. (Source: Dlisted)

1 Fiona { 11.22.13 at 5:45 am }

I watched that episode of Dr Phil and it was obvious that Todd had a really bad drinking problem. What pissed me off about the episode was that Todd was in LA before the filming of the show and who ever was looking after him didn’t monitor his drinking the day of the show. He said he drank 1 entire bottle of Vodka just before the show, if Dr Phil really cared about Todds welfare he would of limited his drinking so Todd could function but not be pissed out of his mind for the show. Dr Phil and co let him drink that much so to make the show more dramatic.
I loved Todd in Survivor china he is my favourite winner and IMO had the best final tribal council performance of all time. I hope he gets better and has a long and wonderful life .

2 Ali { 11.22.13 at 2:17 pm }

I didn’t know where else to put this, but the tenuous link is that it was shown on Thursday night. The Amazing Race was a total crack up last night. One member of each team had to sing a solo piece by Schubert accompanied by The Vienna Boys Choir (what an experience that would be!). It was so funny I pissed myself laughing (literally – oops!). Travis, the ER Doc said he played several instruments, but I don’t think one of them was the voicebox. However, he must’ve had the most musicality of any, because he was the first one through. Tim from Oklahoma was a shocker – to get him through the song his instructor told him to sing like Justin Timberlake, sing like an opera singer, sing like an infant (so he was lying on the floor, singing in a high pitched voice). The look on his friend Danny’s face every time he sang was priceless. Well worth a look if you want a laugh.

3 Rose { 11.22.13 at 2:42 pm }

Is go the snog the same as pash?

Does anyone here watch survivor and want to discuss it? It really is pretty decent this season- but I’m a big Tyson fan. Not everyone enjoys him.

How hot does Jeff Probst look? He must hate not bring able to host without a shirt on. Maybe he should start hosting challenges in a bathing suit ( swimies) ? That would boost the ratings at 8pm on a boring Wednesday night.

4 Reality Raver { 11.22.13 at 3:40 pm }

Rose – I need to get a Survivor post up for people to discuss it on. Also need to transcribe some interviews I have.

5 bella vita { 11.23.13 at 12:34 am }

RR:: Your obsession with Jeff is hilarious 😉

6 Sioux Denim { 11.23.13 at 12:40 am }

Ali, totally agree…the best TAR epsiode i have seen so far….felt for the last two teams…really hope that someone sticks it right to that bitch
Marie too.

Heh Rose, total Survivor fan here…felt it was an ordinary ep this week but have really been enjoying this season….I like Tyson too, never forget his blind side in his first season…classic.

RR has a feed on each ep and then some interviews with ousted contestants, scroll down the left hand side to Survivor links…love to chat all things Survivor and TAR…..

7 Techhater { 11.23.13 at 3:58 am }

I’m with all of you totally HUGE fan of Survivor and TAR.

Haven’t been online much lately as i’ve been really busy with work and family. 3 birthdays (2nd eldest son’s 21st tonight) and our wedding anniversary, all in the space of 2 weeks.

So as of next week the calendar is free to get back here and talk all thigs reality with everyone again.

8 Techhater { 11.23.13 at 4:12 am }

Oops: *i mean “things”
Wouldn’t want the Grammer Police on my back. HeeHee :-)

9 mittens { 11.23.13 at 12:45 pm }

Rose I think snog is what the English (Poms) do, especially the girls on Snog, Marry, Avoid, and Aussies pash. And ‘pash rash’ is what you get from pashing a guy with bristles. Nowadays with ‘Brazilians’ it might have a more diverse meaning.

I love BB, Survivor, AR, CA and the Top Model shows.
I used to love MKR and MC but they have been on a slippery slope.

10 Doris { 11.23.13 at 12:47 pm }

And Rose, a pash rash is very different from a gash rash, which may require a visit to your doctor.

11 mittens { 11.23.13 at 12:49 pm }

I love educating Rose in Australian culture. He he.

12 brain dead dave { 11.23.13 at 12:52 pm }

There’s more culture in a tub of yoghurt.

13 mittens { 11.23.13 at 12:56 pm }

@12 Ha ha ha.

14 Techhater { 11.23.13 at 2:20 pm }

@13 You’re terrible Muriel

@12 lol

15 Ali { 11.23.13 at 2:31 pm }

Techhater @6&7

I think you just experienced a “thigs boson” event moment.

16 Techhater { 11.23.13 at 3:09 pm }

Ali I had to ask Desi to “please explain” as he’s the physics expert in the family. Anyway that was very funny :-) how clever

17 Sandii { 11.23.13 at 11:07 pm }

Er as usual, I don’t get it Ali

18 Honey Bee { 11.23.13 at 11:15 pm }

Hi Sandii. How has your week been? Good I hope.

19 Sandii { 11.24.13 at 7:23 am }

Hi Honey Bee my week has been very busy as usual. We have finally finished shearing so that is a great weight lifted. How about yours.

20 Honey Bee { 11.24.13 at 9:43 am }

Lovely thanks, Sandii.
The weather here has been perfect and I have been a LOL (lady of leisure). Still riding and swimmimg.
First time since don’t know when that I have been able to slouch off. Still working Mondays. Good luck with your shearing.