The Biggest Loser – King Richard On A Current Affair Tonight

richard the biggest loser

Richard was the villain on this year’s The Biggest Loser. On the show he admitted their marriage had been under strain but by the end of the series it looked like it as much stronger.

However it looks like the marriage is now kaput and it has not ended well as Richard’s former wife is throwing him under a bus tonight on A Current Affair. It appears he has taken up with a much younger woman.

Much watch TV on A Current Affair on NINE at 6.30pm!

Related Posts

1 Fiona { 11.27.13 at 8:44 pm }

I watched the entire episode of ACA for this story but it was not on.
Tracy said it will be on tomorrow night.

2 Reality Raver { 11.27.13 at 9:03 pm }

Must have been bumped for he Gittany conviction.

3 Littlepetal { 11.27.13 at 10:40 pm }

I missed it tonight. Now I will watch tomorrow night.

4 brain dead dave { 11.27.13 at 11:06 pm }

I can see thunderthighs by the dashboard light.

5 Mahlia { 11.28.13 at 11:58 am }

This is why I hate ACA . Suffered thru a whole episode and nothing!!!

6 Littlepetal { 11.28.13 at 2:39 pm }

Seen we are on The Biggest Loser, Bob Harper, trainer of the show has confined to that he is gay. I guessed we all knew this for a long time.

7 Carol (without the e) { 11.28.13 at 7:28 pm }

Hey I just watched “King Richard” on ACA online. What a total arsehole this man is. His wife seems to blame TBL for brainwashing him into thinking he really is a King… but I think we all know he had a very high opinion of himself from day one.

I just hope that when his young girlfriend realises what a deadshit he is… and dumps him… that his wife is not stupid enough to take him back.

I do note that Amber had absolutely nothing to say in the interview and was only seen on TBL footage.

I wonder who she’s siding with?

What a bastard he is…

8 Judy { 11.28.13 at 7:35 pm }

Seriously ?! He should of left that woman 28 years ago , it’s pretty clear she has all the excuses and reasons why her husband left her , she should watch your story , can’t get centrelink ! What a loser , get a job ,oink

9 brain dead dave { 11.28.13 at 7:44 pm }

The younger girl will dump that ar$ehole quicker than a fatty dumps a double cheeseburger with the lot.

When it’s bogan v bogan , it’s hard to give a rat’s about who’s in the right. Let ‘em eat.

10 Viola { 11.28.13 at 8:44 pm }

Seems to be a running theme on that show, dump your family for a cheap root, hey commando??

11 mittens { 11.28.13 at 9:44 pm }

I don’t watch TBL but I just saw the shrew of a wife on ACA.

I don’t know what Richard is like but the wife was a loony.

12 calorie loader { 11.28.13 at 10:08 pm }

He remains King Dick

13 Abby { 11.29.13 at 12:16 am }

King Richard: We are not punished FOR our sins; we are punished BY them.

14 Fiona { 11.29.13 at 6:37 am }

Before Ric went on the show didn’t he say he was already having problems with the wife? Why is it so bad of him to leave her after being on TBL? Of course he feels young again after losing all that weight. Why should he stay with the person who helped him get to the weight he was prior to being on TBL? She is not exactly a spring chicken either.
And for the alleged GF, did we see any actual evidence that she is dating Ric? I don’t remember seeing any, beside one pic of them at the Big Banana.
The wife needs to harden the F up and look after her own life instead of calling up ACA and helping them make bull$hit show which somehow classifies as journalism.
On and BTW I was not a fan of the light Blue team but now I only see them as regular people.

15 Andrea { 11.29.13 at 8:59 am }

That’s true Fiona, I didn’t like him on TBL either but he did say he had marriage problems, he has managed to keep the weight off and I guess he is entitled to start a new life for himself if that is what he wants.
The wife will just have to accept it and show some pride.
As for Amber, I wondered too what she thought and if she has kept off her weight.

16 mittens { 11.29.13 at 10:29 am }

Yep Fiona. Who calls up ACA and rants like a banshee (what’s a banshee) on air because hubby moves on? What ever Dick is like, and I don’t know, the wife’s on air behaviour shows why he may have left. And if that’s how she behaves on TV she is probably worse of camera. Very embarrassing for all.

17 Carol (without the e) { 11.29.13 at 10:38 am }

I bet Richard is pissed that the Mrs went to ACA before him and scored some dollars.

Sure… she’s no prize… but the mixed messages he’s given her since the show aren’t good. Even though she appears to “hate his guts” at the moment, I bet she’d take him back regardless.

He criticised her for never working – which was probably because she’s been the stay at home Mum to THEIR kids. I’m sure it’s hard to get back into the workforce when that phase of your life has passed. Or she could be just lazy… we’re never likely to know the truth.

Now… onto the more burning issue of the day…

According to Wikipedia…

The banshee is a female spirit in Irish mythology, usually seen as an omen of death and a messenger from the underworld. In legend, a banshee is a fairy woman who begins to wail if someone is about to die. In Scottish Gaelic mythology, she is known as the bean sìth or bean-nighe and is seen washing the bloodstained clothes or armour of those who are about to die.

LOOK OUT KING DICK!!

18 brain dead dave { 11.29.13 at 10:49 am }

He may have lost the weight and feeling young but the text messages he sent still show a blaming, whingeing fatty ie he’s still the same ar$ehole he was on the show.

I feel sorry for the lawnmower in this tragic situation.

19 mittens { 11.29.13 at 11:02 am }

LOL BDD. Yeah no one ever thinks about the poor lawn mower. Dr Phil would though.
And thanks Calorie for the good descriptions of the banshee. I enjoyed it and may use it in my next hubby battle. he he.

Or I might take it to national TV. he he

20 Franklyspeaking { 11.29.13 at 11:04 am }

I would take the lawn mower because my wife doesn’t know how to use it.

21 brain dead dave { 11.29.13 at 11:18 am }

Three weeks before he passed away, my father was complaining about not being compensated by his (insert chain of expletives) son in law for his ride on mower.

Who knew lawnmowers could wreak such emotional havoc?

22 Reality Raver { 11.29.13 at 11:20 am }

For a moment Franklyspeaking I thought you were my partner maybe a sarky remark! But your not.
What I don’t get is why she was trying to give him money from the sale when she was complaining he had screwed her over financially.

23 Carol (without the e) { 11.29.13 at 11:23 am }

She was probably making a point of the fact that she was doing the right thing by giving him is share.

Many would say “screw him… he owes me a lot more than that” – but you don’t want to give the other side any ammunition to say you’re just as bad as them.

24 La { 12.01.13 at 4:11 pm }

Met Richard a few weeks ago at Jupiters Casino. Looked like he was out to get with the ladies and was doing a lot of grinding.

25 Carol (without the e) { 12.02.13 at 10:16 am }

Ugh please stop…

How am I going to wash that filthy image from my brain now????