The Bachelor Australia – Ali In Hospital

Screen shot 2013-11-28 at 3.48.26 PMJust an update on The Bachelor’s Tim and Anna’s relationship status. It looks like they are still together. Clearly there are no hard feelings from love sick Ali as the loved up pair went and visited her in hospital.

Ali did get something lasting from the show and that was a knee injury. This occurred in the Broome episode where the girls were swinging off the boat into the water. She was in hospital getting it operated on.

Full story on Daily Telegraph

Picture from Anna’s Instagram

1 Carol (without the e) { 11.29.13 at 11:27 am }

Anna’s pose there is a little bit smarmy.

I thought she was lovely (even though she did have the most annoying nervous laugh).

I missed the last 4 episodes before the finale and was surprised to see that Ali made it through to the top 3. Her desperation must have settled down a lot. She is lovely and I thought she handled herself well in the “after the final rose” show.

2 mittens { 11.29.13 at 1:43 pm }

Anna might be slyly standing on the life chord to the life support.

Tim is leering and Ali is thinking thank God for the morphine.

3 brain dead dave { 11.29.13 at 1:53 pm }

Best not let Tim get too close to Ali’s crutch just the same.

4 mittens { 11.29.13 at 1:55 pm }

Didn’t he already hold her crutch on the show?

5 Georgie { 11.30.13 at 5:10 pm }

Ali will be suing Shine’s arse off after this little accident. Tim and Anna have probably been sent to the hospital on a damage control mission.

6 brain dead dave { 11.30.13 at 5:34 pm }

Risky for Tim to visit a hospital. He could be mistaken for a cadaver and sent to the morgue.

7 Georgie { 11.30.13 at 5:51 pm }

The pics coming out of Tim and Anna almost seem staged – like post show contract obligations?

They could use him for spare parts bdd. He’s supposed to have an excess of some items anyway. Surgeons would perform a tripledictomy!

8 brain dead dave { 11.30.13 at 7:45 pm }

After The Rose is being encored on Eleven at the very moment (EST) , Georgie, seeing you missed it.

9 skeptic { 11.30.13 at 8:10 pm }

Methinks Anna and Tim are contactually obliged to hang out and look like a couple for a few months just to make the show appear genuine.

10 Georgie { 11.30.13 at 8:34 pm }

Thanks bdd.

11 Georgie { 11.30.13 at 9:04 pm }

Osher Gunsberg is an odd looking dude.

12 Carol (without the e) { 12.02.13 at 10:14 am }

Georgie… thank you!!!

I don’t remember him looking that weird when he was Andrew G with the blonde hair?!?!?!

It’s almost like he’s wearing a wig… because his hair doesn’t seem to fit his head/face at all.

13 Georgie { 12.02.13 at 10:50 am }

Lol Carol, his face puts me in mind of one of those identikit pictures. Like it’s been cobbled together from different individual features that don’t necessarily go together.

14 no spoiler here { 12.27.13 at 11:42 am }

As good a thread as any for Bach Sean.

I usually think home visits are a yawn but not last night. What a shocker.

I won’t say too much in case you haven’t seen it. I skimmed over two visits but the other two were good, especially the last.

I am going to have to google this one.

15 Izobel2 { 12.28.13 at 2:22 pm }

@no spoiler here: I agree usually the home visits are basically all the same aren’t they, except when in Ashley’s season she took JP (my dreamboat) back to her place and her tattooed sister when all mad on him, she was terrible.
Both Catherine’s and Des’s siblings were just awful. Way to spoil your chances guys!
The other 2 visits were the standard lovely ones.

16 mittens { 12.28.13 at 5:19 pm }

Yes, Catherine’s sister were pretty bad but at least they only cast a dark shadow over their sister’s character. Des’s brother was outright insulting to Sean. I really think he has a deal-breaker and ruined it for Des. With siblings like those who needs frienemies.

If my kids went on a show like that, I would have my say before they went but then show them some respect.

17 Izobel2 { 01.01.14 at 2:11 pm }

Hi All, not sure if its important but it looks like there is 3 hrs of Sean Bachelor this arvo from 4.30 on Go! Not sure if its all repeat or half or what. Cheers all.

18 Andrea { 01.01.14 at 2:21 pm }

Will be watching for sure!

19 mittens { 01.01.14 at 2:43 pm }

I can’t wait for the final wrap up to see the claws come out. This should be a good wrap.

20 Maggie { 01.01.14 at 8:38 pm }

I have just started watching the Bachelor catfight now.

21 Andrea { 01.01.14 at 9:01 pm }

I loved seeing what the women had to say, especially Ash Lee.