Big Brother Crew At The ARIA’s – What Are They Up To?

Jade, Tim and Tahan walked the black carpet at the ARIA awards tonight and Ben Zabel was working it as he was doing interviews for Morning on 9.

Here are the interviews I was lucky enough to get with all of them.

First up was Ben where he had an interesting theory on why he was eliminated.

Ben Zabel BB

Jade was looking stunning on the black carpet and of course I asked her if she was stil going out with him aka Ed! For those who have a slow internet the answer was they were hanging out but not officially not boyfriend/girlfriend….

Jade BB

Tim Dormer’s media star is on the rise when he starts on the Today FM radio show The Bump and I also asked him about his crush on Bindi Irwin.

Tim Dormer BB

Tahan was also another gorgeous girl and she has a lot of charisma it will be very surprising if she does not get a role in the media somewhere. We talk about Drew and Tully, her social media backlash and what she is up to now.

Tahan BBPhotos courtesy of Selina O’Connor.

1 Buttercake { 12.01.13 at 11:04 pm }

OMG RR, you are so lucky. Well not lucky because you chose your job, but you know. Damn I would have loved to have been in your shoes for that.

2 Lorna Ein { 12.02.13 at 5:20 am }

Why is it that no one can conduct a proper interview with Tim? 1 hour just about him. I don’t care about the other HM’s

3 Georgie { 12.02.13 at 8:42 am }

Oh well you know the old saying – if you want something done properly, do it yourself.

4 rose { 12.02.13 at 9:16 am }

Tim went to a red carpet event with no shirt? I like the guy but that seems completely tasteless.

Jade’s dress just doesn’t do it for me either, but she looks pretty. I think she looks older than she did in the house, but it could be the lighting and the makeup.

And is anyone surprised that she and Ed aren’t boyfriend and girlfriend? Do you think they will keep up this pretense until after Christmas?

I love Tahan and hope she gets a job out of big brother!! Such a great girl.

The women who was in charge of them on the red carpet seems to be doing a pretty good job. Wonder where she is from.

5 Georgie { 12.02.13 at 9:23 am }

In the scheme of things rose, I guess a guy going to an event like this without a shirt, is much the same as a girl wearing a see-through dress à la Bonnie Anderson.

6 Andrea { 12.02.13 at 9:30 am }

I think RR did a pretty good job, there was most likely a time limit on how long she could speak to them for as I noticed a woman kept trying to pull Jade away and hurry them up.

Also, I was interested in hearing some of the other housemates talk, not just Tim who looked a bit like a witch doctor.

7 brain dead dave { 12.02.13 at 12:07 pm }

It is a red carpet event , if you like rose but let there be no illusion that any of these people are “stars”. There’s a lot of manufactured glitz but precious little real talent on display.

8 Calorie Loader { 12.02.13 at 10:01 pm }

Nice Interviews RR 😛 It’s made me miss the BB housemates again though.
They all look like they lost their tans pretty quickly (which is surprising after lying in the sun for 3 months), could have been the lighting though.

Any idea where the other HM’s were, RR? I guess it would be too much to have the whole cast come along.

9 peacetrain { 12.02.13 at 10:49 pm }

Me too Rose. Tahan is fantastic.

As for Tim being shirtless…wel he’s a nut. ANd Jade looks nearly shirtless.
Anyway Rose…been missing your comments. Bet it’s cold where you are.

10 rose { 12.03.13 at 3:38 pm }

It was 18 degrees fahrenheit two days ago when I got up. An online calculator shows that as -7.7778 Centigrade.

I see pictures of the summer in Australia and I can’t believe how great it looks. I wonder if I could spend winter there so I could have extended spring/summer. Too expensive .

I looked up hobnobs on Amazon and it is something like $13 -$14 (US) a box.Is that a lot? I was thinking of ordering some to have some different Christmas cookies and the idea of drinking hot chocolate or coffee through them sounds amazing.

I wish you guys would follow survivor more! Would love to discuss with you.

11 Reality Raver { 12.03.13 at 3:57 pm }

Rose – That is my fault re: Survivor I need to put some posts up

12 peacetrain { 12.03.13 at 4:09 pm }

Hi Rose. I’m happy to chat about Survivor.
I’m a fan but not an expert.

13 Raylee { 01.08.14 at 9:05 pm }

Jade and Tahan looking absolutely gorgeous. The lady hurrying things along , needs to take a chill pill. Seriously I wouldnt appreciate the man handling and the air of self importance she displayed.

14 Raylee { 01.08.14 at 9:08 pm }

Jade and Tahan looking absolutely gorgeous ! Tim not bad either. The hurry up lady needs to take a chill pill. Seriously , I would not appreciate the man handling or the air of self importance she displayed. Enjoy your job and smile

15 Benjamin Norris { 01.08.14 at 10:19 pm }

Did any of you see the interview I did for Scoopla with Tim?

16 Reality Raver { 01.08.14 at 11:48 pm }

Benjamin -put the link in if you like.

17 Mittens { 01.09.14 at 12:02 am }

Ben, are you already addicted to RR? It doesn’t take much.

18 Sandii { 01.09.14 at 6:43 am }

I would like to see the interview Ben. Can you please put up the link

19 Andrea { 01.09.14 at 8:37 am }

I would like to see it as well please.