Sam Armytage To Host Bringing The Sexy Back

Samantha Armytage appears to be the go to girl at SEVEN with news today she will host the new make over series Bringing the Sexy Back. The show which will assist people getting their lost mojo back will be on SEVEN in 2014.

Here are the full details:

Channel Seven today announced Samantha Armytage will host its new transformation series Bringing Sexy Back which will change exhausted ordinary Australians into something extraordinary.

The popular breakfast television host said she is delighted to be part of a program which encourages individuals to live a balanced, healthy life and in  doing so, rediscover their confidence and charisma.

“There is an epidemic of exhaustion in modern life. Many people are overcommitted, overtired and overweight. We’re working harder and longer, it’s time to wrestle back some control.

“Bringing Sexy Back offers Australians the chance to reinvent themselves,” said Samantha. “With professional help we will empower people to make positive life changes to improve their self-image.”

Director of Network Production Brad Lyons said Bringing Sexy Back will be “an inspirational makeover series giving Australians the rare opportunity to change their lives, supported by some of the best experts in business. People will be fascinated with the transformations.”

A recent star in Who magazine’s Sexiest People spread, 37-year-old Samantha said like many people she has struggled to gain a strong sense of self and hopes to lend a sympathetic ear to participants.

“I’ve been in the public eye for more than 15 years and I know what it’s like to feel you fall short of others expectations but this show is about equipping people to make healthy life choices,” she said.

With the aid of cutting edge weight loss technology and the instruction and advice of health, fitness and style gurus, the reality series will follow the transformation of individuals over several months.

Premiering in 2014, Bringing Sexy Back is an original Seven production. Executive Producer for Seven is Sonya Wilkes.

1 Dr T { 12.01.13 at 9:56 pm }

I wonder if Melissa Doyle will get a go on the show

2 brain dead dave { 12.01.13 at 9:58 pm }

Perhaps Ch 7 could start in their own back yard and “transform” Kochie~ the ultimate exhausted commodity. I feel for Sam having to work with him.

There’s a thought , Dr T.

3 Buttercake { 12.01.13 at 11:12 pm }

Sam is hot. Mel and Koch are not.
Since Mel left I now put Sunrise ahead of Today because the most annoying were Karl S and Mel. Now if Sunrise could get rid of the Koch and bring in Georgie from today, they would have the best hosts. Is Koch rude to the one from Bunbury?
Anyway, both shows are boring.

4 Buttercake { 12.01.13 at 11:14 pm }

And yes, Sunrise…Sam and her Pop.

5 Dr T { 12.01.13 at 11:25 pm }

BC – everyone takes the piss out of people from Bunbury… it’s like everyone takes the piss about Adelaide (sorry BDD!)

6 Buttercake { 12.01.13 at 11:27 pm }

Yes, DrT, even I reckon Bunbury is full of bogans.
I think Cletus comes from there too.

7 Georgie { 12.02.13 at 9:04 am }

Sam is looking pretty good herself these days – she seems to have lost a bit of weight since she was on DWTS last year.

8 Culinary Boner { 12.02.13 at 4:01 pm }

I have mentioned before, haven’t I, that Sam gives me the horn?

9 Buttercake { 12.02.13 at 4:11 pm }

CB she gives me the horn, and I’m straight.
At least I thought I was. I might cross over for Sam, Georgie on Today or Livvy on Law and order….even old Livvy is still hot.

10 Stacey { 12.02.13 at 10:35 pm }

It feels like forever since we’ve had an Aussie makeover show. About time I say!
I agree Kochi is out of touch. He looks like a piece of furniture sitting next to Sam.

11 Daisy { 12.02.13 at 10:41 pm }

Hi Stacey. I hope all is well. Still wishing you good things :)

12 Izobel2 { 12.02.13 at 11:11 pm }

Hey Stacey, you married yet?

Olivia Bensen Buttercake? I reckon you must like her voice. Or her black on black on black tucked in man outfits. But yeah I like her too. I thought her longer hair was better than her man hairdo.
I thought you’d like Munch?!

13 Buttercake { 12.02.13 at 11:18 pm }

Yes Izobel, Olivia. Don’t know why she is sexy. But I love Munch too so I guess I’m bi 😉
Oh and I also was crazy about Vincent Dofronzio (whatever) and his partner. And Gerry (the old, rugged Italian one) what’s his face who died not long ago.
Love Munch. Even just his name reminds me of eating Frank’s Violet Crumble bar that I know he has hidden in the pantry.
That’s not a typo. I said ‘pantry’.

14 Buttercake { 12.02.13 at 11:43 pm }

Gerry Orbach.

15 Izobel2 { 12.03.13 at 12:26 am }

I liked Gerry Orbach too. Baby’s dad in Dirty Dancing.

What about Odafin Tooteroller from SVU ? The spelling is wrong but he. Ice T, has all the cool lines in the show.

16 Buttercake { 12.03.13 at 12:34 am }

They’re all good Izobel. But I didn’t like When Mr Big from Sex and the City and his sidekick female, or Jeff Goldbum took over from Vincent in Criminal Intent.
Only Vincent had the right mix of ‘issues’.